Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SayItsPossibLe First PK Movie

This is a discussion on SayItsPossibLe First PK Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Icebaby is Mamuta_tr or whatever? and is that in ib?.. that mixed with 3 minor.. how the hell did i ...
Page: 4

Lag0nx

Icebaby is Mamuta_tr or whatever?

and is that in ib?.. that mixed with 3 minor.. how the hell did i drop his hp.
    and why he always press S put his scorpion shield on and run away..

anyway good movie liked dm the most.

WiggityWACK

Im in this clan and this video. We have good member,good player and good items we want 1vs1 haplyinghopling clan vs 8vs8 [/b]
    would love to d othat ..im only lvl 57 atm..lot of the clan is still lving from recently going orc..and chatliam i will 1v1 you next time i see u in ardream and any others that would like to

8v8 would be pretty sweet but like i previously said..need to lvl most of the ppl before we start pking...the ones that do are only 54+

Kain_the_heartbreaker

would love to d othat ..im only lvl 57 atm..lot of the clan is still lving from recently going orc..and chatliam i will 1v1 you next time i see u in ardream and any others that would like to

8v8 would be pretty sweet but like i previously said..need to lvl most of the ppl before we start pking...the ones that do are only 54+ [/b]
    and not to mention, u guys have to wait for baba to finish his exams so that u guys will have at least 1 int priest albeit hes a tormentor and cant heal parties for shiet :P

Very nice vid!Can u say the name of the first song?i rlly want it.

WiggityWACK

hes a tormentor[/b]
    i can torment -.-

WiggityWACK

oh yea...movie was good ^^

Im in this clan and this video. We have good member,good player and good items we want 1vs1 haplyinghopling clan vs 8vs8 [/b]
    Lets plan it sometime

zzzzzzzz

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234