Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SayItsPossible Movies

This is a discussion on SayItsPossible Movies within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; with all the respect to the people in it ... but. you pk 90% of the time with a fullhealer ...
Page: 2

sexycomboot

with all the respect to the people in it ... but.

you pk 90% of the time with a fullhealer and a fullduffer (maybe not in the movie but when u play diez ardream u will see that ) . They constantly torment, knowning that most of the people pk on buffs including me. So most of the kills are free nps.

when im having a vs with one of them they run when their hp goes low and they come back with a duffer and then rape me.

but ofc cannot denie that juxd is a skilled rouge, and that 1 rouge with 3 minors woot.[/b]
    u mate are a retard..... wat is the point of a full heal or duffer.... ur just jelous coz u suck and get ownt

o and btw best ardream pk movies ive ever seen >.< can u pm me those rouges gear town run is best...

sexy Owa

that clan has many duped characters inside of it lame thing is many cant even pk well, even with 3 minors. yet they still talk shit ive got little respect for the clan itself but it does have some nice members in it...

LithiumBunny12

think is when he has a +12 shard it doesnt fing matter how much dd youve got on and when one of his 3 priest duffs you ur going down no matter what its just fricken annoying and his combo sucks and culexus beat him with half of the gear he has and if u think ur whining coming to diez dcz urself.

sexy Owa

think is when he has a +12 shard it doesnt fing matter how much dd youve got on and when one of his 3 priest duffs you ur going down no matter what its just fricken annoying and his combo sucks and culexus beat him with half of the gear he has and if u think ur whining coming to diez dcz urself.[/b]
    <3 all great dcz light mages culexus is amazing, but i myself couldnt drop icexD&#39;s 3 minor heals with my hell breaker +7 when i had it :P sure its a lame way to minor but he kept me from killing him too bad his damage was too low to take me down also hes the only sin i havent been able to take down also strange how i spammed him for 230 damage even against sins with chitin +8 and +0-2 uniques i spammed 300+ pisco sour member >.< he has to be trash and with ac like that he must be duped a little

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12