Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Scorpion side is an asome weapon :b

This is a discussion on Scorpion side is an asome weapon :b within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://youtube.com/watch?v=wyCA4Op6bQg 2 sins > dread mare. but still good job on the dark mare :P[/b] areude4dyet is lvl 76 mrvadis ...
Page: 2

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wyCA4Op6bQg

2 sins > dread mare.

but still good job on the dark mare :P[/b]
    areude4dyet is lvl 76
    mrvadis is 80

vadis is so bad that areu has to minor him so he dun die

misterfrisco

ss + aga?[/b]
    Mine is +7 it only has 118 attack on it :b
    But either way killing a Dread like that is amazing. Come on guys keep the lynks coming of pure pownage.
    Done HQ, Deruvish founder, Yet to do SQ with it but with a rog minor i think its duable with schytze especially since you can hit a SQ for high HP because of their low AC. Remember every 1K you hit them for you get 60% translation is 600HP. Im sure we can hit the SQ for 2K its duable.

Banned

areude4dyet is lvl 76
    mrvadis is 80

vadis is so bad that areu has to minor him so he dun die[/b]

If you could beat that guy in a 1v1..i'd give you my account...jesus, they were both pro, and if you can take 3 hits off a Dread Mare, i'll also give you my account rofl...slagging them off is like the stupidest thing you could do...+3/4 uniques..+8/9/10 Shards...fucking crazy...they were the best Rogues on Edana...MrVadis was legit aswel apparently...

Jason269

Lol, i recently got a SS +7 for my lvl 73 warrior to, i can solo many things solo

some1 posted a picture of a warrior holding a scor sythe+10 178 ap 75 hp steal

some1 posted a picture of a warrior holding a scor sythe+10 178 ap 75 hp steal[/b]
    hehe yeah, that was awesome.. on cypher was it?

Banned

some1 posted a picture of a warrior holding a scor sythe+10 178 ap 75 hp steal[/b]
    178 ap on +10 really awesome waepon but really hard to get one maybe on old servers, on +8 would be decent and possible to get one.

Hey cutie Senior Member

was on edana
    Xrag3 has that +10 ss now

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

If you could beat that guy in a 1v1..i'd give you my account...jesus, they were both pro, and if you can take 3 hits off a Dread Mare, i'll also give you my account rofl...slagging them off is like the stupidest thing you could do...+3/4 uniques..+8/9/10 Shards...fucking crazy...they were the best Rogues on Edana...MrVadis was legit aswel apparently...[/b]
    aReu = best turk sin on Edana, definitely in the top 3 sins on Edana as well. Idk if his gear was legit, but GODDAMN THAT FUCKER WAS GOOD! Vadis was def illegit, mediocre sin at best, but still funny guy and pretty nice clan leader.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Check it out if you know how to combo you can kill DM with no HP pots at all, im lvl 74, Or you can Take off you pouldron and use HP pots either way you can Tank it.

If you flame put up a better picture pls!!!!! I tried Dread Mares but its not possible at lvl 74[/b]
    Awesome :P
    <3
    I hope u will own all bosses with that weap, but isn&#39;t that scorpion scythe+7 which i sold to u ?

nathan16

hehe thats awesome.

OutlawDance

pff my warrior with 2x shell+7/str pauldron and pads , 3x full plate and SS+6 i can do solo DM on tank so dont tell me this is good job or something special if some1 dont belive me i can show non problem...

FranekDolas

O.o

Banned Senior Member

2 warriors took tk and talos without priests

somewhere a topic about it here[/b]
    NeoJima took TK solo sliding with ss;p

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I need to get one of these in new server. <3

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast