Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Scorpion side is an asome weapon :b

This is a discussion on Scorpion side is an asome weapon :b within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pff my warrior with 2x shell+7/str pauldron and pads , 3x full plate and SS+6 i can do solo DM ...
Page: 3

pff my warrior with 2x shell+7/str pauldron and pads , 3x full plate and SS+6 i can do solo DM on tank so dont tell me this is good job or something special if some1 dont belive me i can show non problem...[/b]
    show video

RDM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wyCA4Op6bQg

2 sins > dread mare.

but still good job on the dark mare :P[/b]
    nice video but BOOOO killed dread mare solo and he wasnt lvl 80 yet and didnt have his uber gear

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hjaLkXSB7QM its in the final of the video betwen the part that he kills balrog and dark mare

human_sin

some1 posted a picture of a warrior holding a scor sythe+10 178 ap 75 hp steal[/b]
    i think ImHaron or MrHaron or dunno what but something Haron was that on edana on the pic ^^

kibal

there r a lot of post about ss already u should use searh button we know already that it has hp recovery.

I killed Balrog solo at lvl 72 with Scorpion scythe +7 :/

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I can run straight to the middle of Fallen Angel floor, unbuffed, and tank one by one using only sprint+defense on SS+7, ftw.
    Use hp pots every red ball, but pretty easy, and used to be a nice way to make money<3

which hit harder dreadmare or TK?

mammlea2

which hit harder dreadmare or TK?[/b]

TK, but dreadmare hits way faster

alper15

wow

best fun is killing attross with it, and having sins come up behind you but not able to kill you because of the regen off the attross =d

misterfrisco

rofl XD yah it is bro thanks to you know i can XP solo. DK gives me 52K each @18Second average perkill (more then DS,Corse DS time to kill with party probly 10 secs each@42K XP each for me@lvl 74). BTW I dont need buff or anything just maybe attack scroll. Remember when i VS you the dam thing regen so much HP.

misterfrisco

pff my warrior with 2x shell+7/str pauldron and pads , 3x full plate and SS+6 i can do solo DM on tank so dont tell me this is good job or something special if some1 dont belive me i can show non problem...[/b]

These are the comments that piss me off. Read the beginning of the topic if you have any better ss or even vids pls post, Its retarted to say that with +7 Shell you can sit there and tank it. Only way you can do that with the gear you mentioned is if you have a Scopion side....Yes duable the more you hit the DM the more damage dealt and yes the more HP you get back, There fore the AC lost do to uniques will be made up with HP absorb. What lvl warrior btw????

noisome

haha nice job you should try get one of a bunch of warriors z,r ing a dm upload to utube or smthing.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

rofl XD yah it is bro thanks to you know i can XP solo. DK gives me 52K each @18Second average perkill (more then DS,Corse DS time to kill with party probly 10 secs each@42K XP each for me@lvl 74). BTW I dont need buff or anything just maybe attack scroll. Remember when i VS you the dam thing regen so much HP.[/b]
    yeah u pwned me faster than lvl 78lvl+ warriors but i bet u used glacier resistance potions coz i was unable to freeze u gay...

SO U THINK u r big?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast