Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Seby666 pk movie ARES

This is a discussion on Seby666 pk movie ARES within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gg rapist my pc broke again ill just sell my gear and buy a new 1 sick of this bullshit...
Page: 3

gg rapist my pc broke again ill just sell my gear and buy a new 1 sick of this bullshit

Banned

Originally posted by Seby666
    gg rapist my pc broke again ill just sell my gear and buy a new 1 sick of this bullshit
    Its ok buddy

Originally posted by TheBoysDontCry
    İts not so good.you have to use minor at 1 vs 1 or you will die everytime.and your party *friend minor you in giant golem. in this way you can kill Dm :lol: .Your char have good ac but you arent good player *:mellow:

with 4 fps,on laptop and with fraps.best video for me.he's so good at sin,at least better then me.

Lovelygirl

Originally posted by Tweety+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tweety)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheBoysDontCry
    İts not so good.you have to use minor at 1 vs 1 or you will die everytime.and your party *friend minor you in giant golem. in this way you can kill Dm :lol: .Your char have good ac but you arent good player *:mellow:

with 4 fps,on laptop and with fraps.best video for me.he's so good at sin,at least better then me.[/b]
    u are noob anymore tweetyy. go go find a good mage and kick some ass with meteor^^. u were good mage not good sin

Bobashop

Originally posted by Seby666+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Seby666)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheBoysDontCry
    maybe u notice what fps i got? when u do that u can tell if im good player or not maybe u should 1v1 me without fraps on lets see wat the result is :lol:[/b]
    i did this on rienheart and u died in about 0.5 secs, and i suck at sin

temmu

seriously worst pk movie ever made.

jajaj thx for comment it was for few friends only who could understand its lame contests anyway who r u rienheart if u wanna 1v1 me gel gel arena i dont fear u i die in 1.5 sec? maybe it was ziya on my acccount anyway when u wanna 1v1 i got 36 basic dd u can only 31 me bump my pc is broken aqqqqqqq :angry: gel msn tweety aq
    edit: 31 = u can masturbate me

Bobashop

Originally posted by Seby666
    jajaj thx for comment it was for few friends only who could understand its lame contests anyway who r u rienheart if u wanna 1v1 me gel gel arena i dont fear u i die in 1.5 sec? maybe it was ziya on my acccount anyway when u wanna 1v1 i *got 36 basic dd u can only 31 me bump my pc is broken aqqqqqqq :angry: gel msn tweety aq
    edit: 31 = u can masturbate me
    good thing i dont play ko any more, and it was u cos i remember talking to u about it afterwards - but whatever floats your boat.

Just nice vid, I know its very difficult to play with such low fps.

Nice
    In Love Ali1989
    :wub: :wub: :wub:

IntrepidTimorous

Really good movie for those fps.But poli always ks ed you .But he is really good player.Nobody can say the movie s bad.And i love that you killed giant golem naked :P

hehe i could have done that with good fps but yet my pc sux and yesterday it broke up so i will quit game bb all ty for ur nice comments

CelticFrost

:wub: gay seby

SexyJesse

AJAJAAJAJJJJAJJJJAAJAJAJAJ
    Sebymusun, good gunnnnnn :lol:
    and we always call Ujio
    Uijo da gud gun :P

AJAJAJAJJJJAJAJAJAJ

uijo clan pls gift pls that bitch goes at school now zzzzzzzzzzzzz
    i wanna pk with him btw im selling all for a pc zuhaha mine broke up again :wub:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast