Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SEE U ON RANKING IN 3 YEARS !!

This is a discussion on SEE U ON RANKING IN 3 YEARS !! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :P bb ranking...
Page: 1

Bobashop

Default SEE U ON RANKING IN 3 YEARS !!

:P

bb ranking

sophiem

:lol:

gtaguy

pwned

XD

ya i got banned for 3 years once for posting a link to rewardhits, and like, a couple weeks later i was unbanned. it was cool.

::HiGhTiMeZ::

:lol:

He deserverd it, I got him banned for multiple off topic posts in the Olympian market section and screenshot section. At the time sevral guys keept doing this and I warned everyone quit many times and Bob was the only one who keept going, therefor he is now banned.

Pwner

Iam banned in like 6 years, but not just my account, my ip is banned <.<

Originally posted by Klingan
    He deserverd it, I got him banned for multiple off topic posts in the Olympian market section and screenshot section. At the time sevral guys keept doing this and I warned everyone quit many times and Bob was the only one who keept going, therefor he is now banned.
    You dont deserve to be mod there, off topic in olympia market section? GET REAL, thats not a fucking market section, its like there chat room :lol:
    Glad your not here

Join the club bob, Ip banned till 2007 ^_^ ( Proxy ftw :P )
    Btw bob, if its a account ban, just delete your cookies, and make a new account, if its ip ban, delete them, find a proxy, and make a new one.

Ranking forums are dying .... if you keep ban ppl its just stupid :rollseyes:

all will come here and you will be moderator of a 2 members forum

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Klingan
    You dont deserve to be mod there, off topic in olympia market section? GET REAL, thats not a fucking market section, its like there chat room :lol:
    Glad your not here
    [/b]
    +1

klingan ur a dick on ranking

5DollahSuckySucky

stealthclick.com ftw!

Bobashop

Originally posted by Klingan
    haha

no ur a fucking loser

we were all spamming olympia and then u pmd me saying dont spam or ill ban u

so i posted a screenshot it wasnt spam dumbass it was funny as fuck - and u moved it to off topic - so i posted it again and u banned me.

bye.

bb

PapaNoah__

Originally posted by Pwner
    Iam banned in like 6 years, but not just my account, my ip is banned <.<
    format your pc ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast