Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Seeking Combo vids

This is a discussion on Seeking Combo vids within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ya.... I didn't LF with that bar... that was only for 1v1's where I know they wouldn't run away...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

ya.... I didn't LF with that bar... that was only for 1v1's where I know they wouldn't run away

:Chris

Originally posted by phantomlink
    ya.... I didn't LF with that bar... that was only for 1v1's where I know they wouldn't run away *

LF still affects your attack speed -_-

DarkNeZz

http://host454.ipowerweb.com/~bloodzon/pha...antom/Combo.zip *

There ya go, combo2 is the skill rr and NewCombo is the 2 hand minor ( just amagine I press 7 for soulpots as well.... I wasn't on KO at the time I was recording that so I was using no mana *)
    ^_^ :wub:
    Good joB !

In have Chusco's old compo where he even shows slowly how to do it and then right rythm, compo is one handed tough. I ask him if he wanna share it...It's good for a starting sin like Chusco is *
    I know how to combo but cant combo +heal and yet im lv 69 - 7 months sin
    My PC affects that alot cuz when 5-10fps max u cant expect much

usually for 2 handed combo im spamming 8 and 7 using skill rr combo *
    but i press the same skill twice because im simpleminded so 6 6 r r 5 5 rr 4 4 rr 3 3 rr *
    fast and easy and i usually have hp pots on 1 so i incuperate hp pots in a combo like fasion while doing minor heal
    Haha nice one
    Btw my hands too cant do separate things - need to have some beat to it

Billy-ToC

Originally posted by :Chris+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:Chris)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    ya.... I didn't LF with that bar... that was only for 1v1's where I know they wouldn't run away *

LF still affects your attack speed -_-[/b]
    does it really? i didnt know that wow

Timmy

Originally posted by phantomlink
    http://host454.ipowerweb.com/~bloodz...ntom/Combo.zip

There ya go, combo2 is the skill rr and NewCombo is the 2 hand minor ( just amagine I press 7 for soulpots as well.... I wasn't on KO at the time I was recording that so I was using no mana )

It says i need a codec for it..anyone know what codec and where can i find it? :huh:

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by :Chris+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:Chris)</div>

LF still affects your attack speed -_-[/b]
    i dont think so...i think because you are moving a lot faster, it seems or you think you are attacking faster. But i havent tested it out. Can someone confirm if it does?

Healo

Originally posted by Timmy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timmy)</div>

There ya go, combo2 is the skill rr and NewCombo is the 2 hand minor ( just amagine I press 7 for soulpots as well.... I wasn't on KO at the time I was recording that so I was using no mana )

It says i need a codec for it..anyone know what codec and where can i find it? :huh:[/b]
    try this--> http://www.free-codecs.com/FFDShow_download.htm

Haxium

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by :Chris@

LF still affects your attack speed -_-
    i dont think so...i think because you are moving a lot faster, it seems or you think you are attacking faster. But i havent tested it out. Can someone confirm if it does?[/b]
    Lf help, when the opponant use sr combo, or when u do. Cuz then, with your r, you r close to your opponant faster then if u dont use lf. And I noticed (maybe am i wrong) that the closer u are, the less atk u fail. For exemple, when I wanna atk a mob and use spike first ( and im far from the mob), i fail a lot (i hit 65, only elemental damages), but when i start comboin, the rest of my skills and r almost don't fail.

Also, i would like to see how much skills u can do between each spike (includin your first spike). I can do 11 skills (the max possible without bloody beast), and could maybe do 12 (13 ?? ) if i had bloody beast, can someone (a lvl 70) show me if its possible?

TunaFishyMe

mm well i use my own combo so im always close to the enemy. I only use sr with tanking archers but i rarely 1 on 1 an archer. Maybe it does help but im not so sure.

Haxium

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    mm well i use my own combo so im always close to the enemy. *I only use sr with tanking archers but i rarely 1 on 1 an archer. *Maybe it does help but im not so sure.
    It help a lot against priest, when they do 1 step back to don't have canceled heal. (Indeed, as only r atk cancel heals, u have to be very close and fast).

TunaFishyMe

my combo is 8rwrr7rwrr6rwrr5rwrr4rwrr4rwrr5rwrr

numbers are the skills. As you can see, im constantly closing the distance between us.

DarkNeZz

Originally posted by Timmy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timmy)</div>

It says i need a codec for it..anyone know what codec and where can i find it? :huh:[/b]
    Ace Mega Codecs pack 6.03 - thats what im using
    FFDShow is good too
    and K-Lite codecs pack too
    http://www.free-codecs.com/download/ACE_Me...CoDecS_Pack.htm

Banned Senior Member

Those were compressed with Movie maker, just like any of my pk movies most computers that have Media Player will have the codec for it

usually for 2 handed combo im spamming 8 and 7 using skill rr combo *
    but i press the same skill twice because im simpleminded so 6 6 r r 5 5 rr 4 4 rr 3 3 rr *
    fast and easy and i usually have hp pots on 1 so i incuperate hp pots in a combo like fasion while doing minor heal
    actually, i'm not sure if I do it now or not but because of the ways my keys are I found myself actually doing the same, I would go skill skill, r, r most of the time

rattrap

its for the simple minded only tho. with that ppl say i look like 0x7 but i just go my own way. on my lvl 48 dlw i used that combo and beat a lvl 60 warrior 1v1 and he was buffed and i wasnt :lol: minor on dlw sux :rollseyes:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12