Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Seltun Vs CapTaiNChukARo ( 1 v 1 ) - Coming Soon Video

This is a discussion on Seltun Vs CapTaiNChukARo ( 1 v 1 ) - Coming Soon Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave 8vs8 meele 8vs8 mage you'd lose all of em you won't come because you would have ...
Page: 2

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    8vs8 meele 8vs8 mage you'd lose all of em
    you won't come because you would have exactly the same items so you have no chance
    vendetta mages? bitch please your clanies complain about my video's nova towning while witchery's video's just got better edits teamplay -10

but aslong they stay 12yo kids you are on their lvl
    This is one thing I could bet my gear on, Vendetta mages vs your mages.
    This guys make people like you look like a joke, the day you have half of the experience they have... PM me alright ?

I'm not saying that they're the best or anything like that, they're really good mages.. don't take it the wrong way but you and your friends are nothing
    compared to any mage clan in usko.

Once again, you're proving his argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    really im amazed dylan is even smart enough to use a keyboard

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    This is one thing I could bet my gear on, Vendetta mages vs your mages.
    This guys make people like you look like a joke, the day you have half of the experience they have... PM me alright ?

I'm not saying that they're the best or anything like that, they're really good mages.. don't take it the wrong way but you and your friends are nothing
    compared to any mage clan in usko.

Once again, you're proving his argument.
    Animosity>SexDetta anytime but chicken way out adi

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

so adi are you going to come 8 vs 8 us on the server or not?, obviously we can't go to anatolia or whatever server it is cause your clan is what +9/10 +2/3 and we don't even have chars there. It's fair 8 vs 8 here, it's just a simple challenge.
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

cause all i see is spit challenging you to a fair vs and you won't cause you can't fight on even grounds it seems.
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

I just spoke with Chukaro aka Canlefo what ever his nick is

he told me that his pedal wasn't working probably and he want a re vs.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LotusBomb View Post
    so adi are you going to come 8 vs 8 us on the server or not?, obviously we can't go to anatolia or whatever server it is cause your clan is what +9/10 +2/3 and we don't even have chars there. It's fair 8 vs 8 here, it's just a simple challenge.
    cause all i see is spit challenging you to a fair vs and you won't cause you can't fight on even grounds it seems.

You're a private server player as well, aren't you?

This is why you don't understand, if I'm downloading a private server.. I'm getting into a potential risk, how do I know the private server is 100% safe to download? I can't really.
    I can lose my USKO gear because of some kid that thought he can beat my parties, what can he lose for playing in USKO? obviously nothing.

Don't take it the wrong way, I don't say that the private server he's playing in has something in it... but I'm not going to take any kind of risk to prove my point.
    Also he keep saying "skills>items", then I don't see how's someone with better gear can beat him if he's better skilled than him? =)
    He contradicts himself all the time, read his previous posts and then come and protect him... all he does is posting nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    I just spoke with Chukaro aka Canlefo what ever his nick is

he told me that his pedal wasn't working probably and he want a re vs.
    tell him seltun is waiting for a vs.. any time 1vs1 21gb..x10 3200kc.. no problem.
    Last edited by Adi; 09-30-2014 at 01:23 PM.

This is why you don't understand, if I'm downloading a private server.. I'm getting into a potential risk, how do I know the private server is 100% safe to download? I can't really.
    I can lose my USKO gear because of some kid that thought he can beat my parties, what can he lose for playing in USKO? obviously nothing.

Don't take it the wrong way, I don't say that the private server he's playing in has something in it... but I'm not going to take any kind of risk to prove my point.
    Also he keep saying "skills>items", then I don't see how's someone with better gear can beat him if he's better skilled than him? =)
    He contradicts himself all the time, read his previous posts and then come and protect him... all he does is posting nonsense.

tell him seltun is waiting for a vs.. any time 1vs1 21gb..x10 3200kc.. no problem.
    so you would say a full pt of your +10's would be fair against a pt of +8's?
    cut the crap retard
    accept or sush and live in your polemiq bs that you call "Best alliance"
    Animosity>SexDeTTa Bye

Actually i play usko and private servers. Yea you can call it at risk, but if you have a good anti virus that risk isn't there. You can lose your items on usko if you don't have ics wich is ran by the owners of usko so?. also when it comes to skill bro your clan is in krowaz with +10 weps +3 uniques. If we come to usko we will max be in +7/8 with uniques old or +0. Sure you can own people with more items with skill, but then you will just call us cheaters and say we used some type of tbl or program, i have noticed that is what you guys run to when you get beat by someone with less gear. If your so afraid of losing your tiems go use money and by a laptop and then use it for the vs.

Banned Senior Member

dylan... i'll give you credit you never fail to amaze me with stupidity..

untill you accept the fair challenge on lunako, you got no rights on speaking
    nor your ally

pussy's pussy's pussy's Gear>Combo>Teamwork
    you make no chance on fair ground
    what exactly gives you the right to talk? stop talking about offtopic shit in other peoples topics allready.
    brambor likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Actually i play usko and private servers. Yea you can call it at risk, but if you have a good anti virus that risk isn't there. You can lose your items on usko if you don't have ics wich is ran by the owners of usko so?. also when it comes to skill bro your clan is in krowaz with +10 weps +3 uniques. If we come to usko we will max be in +7/8 with uniques old or +0. Sure you can own people with more items with skill, but then you will just call us cheaters and say we used some type of tbl or program, i have noticed that is what you guys run to when you get beat by someone with less gear. If your so afraid of losing your tiems go use money and by a laptop and then use it for the vs.
    1- I got hacked once already, I didn't play in any private server back in the days but like you said yourself it is some kind of risk so you have to understand.
    2- I did have a good anti virus back then, but I still got hacked somehow.
    3- You don't really expect me to buy a laptop especially for humiliating some dumbass, do you?
    Last edited by Adi; 09-30-2014 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    dylan... i'll give you credit you never fail to amaze me with stupidity..
    i am not stupid because i'm not asslicking adi like you
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERSLAVE View Post
    what exactly gives you the right to talk? stop talking about offtopic shit in other peoples topics allready.
    your an asslicker and dumb as shit stfu
    1- I got hacked once already, I didn't play in any private server back in the days but like you said yourself it is some kind of risk so you have to understand.
    2- I did have a good anti virus back then, but I still got hacked somehow.
    3- You don't really expect me to buy a laptop especially to humiliate some dumbass, do you?
    you can't humiliate us adi you don't have nearly the skills nor the teamplay bye.

thats all you can offer? i did at least expect an some more creative insult.
    Adi likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

i am not stupid because i'm not asslicking adi like you

you can't humiliate us adi you don't have nearly the skills nor the teamplay bye.

bump -

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast