Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Seph_da_killa farewell video

This is a discussion on Seph_da_killa farewell video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well sold my character so i decided to throw together a short video, mainly some random clips.... Most me staffing ...
Page: 1

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Default Seph_da_killa farewell video

Well sold my character so i decided to throw together a short video, mainly some random clips.... Most me staffing the hell of people lol!!! Not gonna make a farewell post on general section so imma say my goodbyes here..

Thx to Cama for inviting me to symbolic 2 when i was just a little nub and allowing me to meet awesome people in sym1 and sym2 {old school ftw} Thx to ahm for being a l33t ally for a long time and thx to tdo, a lot friends in there!!

Some peeps i like to thank also: Don, Kel, Irule.. From my old clan, good peeps I'll never forget!!!
    Like to also thank chamb, dean{orgas} <--my protecter ,kingofswing <-- my old school nub killa, moo, pap, becca <3, magic{nub sin}..

Special thx to blaw and luke for letting me use their items cause mine sucked badly <3<3

Most of thx to Infinity, great people who could take the constant gay jokes{Schaf likes men}.. Awesome clan with weird people, me being one of them... Miss ya guys in game but im glad to be stepping away from KO!!!

Well heres the video, its not great cause i just threw random shit together but wanted to make one last video

http://rapidshare.com/files/6015249/Movie_...e_0002.avi.html

TheOneAndOnly

1st ^^

Sybian

NOOOOO SEPHHHH!!!!

=( gonna miss ya man Imp1mp here ryan*

was a fun time playing with ya and gonna miss ya bro and loved all the gay moments

u still got iteams left let me know if u do

Sephy :wub: OO And BTW, I am the Proud new owner of Sephy. :wub:

the_DEAN

downloading thanks bro have me in your list i really miss you from the game you are awesome mage you know your job and you have great skill keep in touch on msn...i ll post agian after i ll see the video

KokoGG

Originally posted by specialops
    Sephy *:wub: *OO And BTW, I am the Proud new owner of Sephy. *:wub:
    Gl killing GateKeepers in karus xD noob

the_DEAN

hahahaha i really enjoyed i ll put in the fevorite this movie plus im sure that you are the only mage with tunk combo and not slide one!!!!
    It was fukking ownage the 2 ppl owning full EW party great team work and without even ventrillo....you still on of my best mages and you know that i ll remember you
    Take your life bro again
    :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Radiatasoul

sephy :wub: didnt get to play with ya long but it was fun gl irl

snakegoddess

Man i will miss you for sure. You have always been an awesome mage and good friend. I had alot of fun coming up through the ranks with peeps like you. gl in real time. Don and Mantya

KokoGG

finally got it downloaded :P :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thx for the replies guys, miss all of ya and hope to keep in touch with ya.. Special is a gud gun so make sure u own it up with him Don u were one of the 1st peeps i really got to know on here, u kel and rule were with me since almost the beginning.. <3 guys!! Dean it was a pleasure pwning with ya, always one of my fav warryons

Also anyone i forgot to say bb too let me know, my memory sucks.. Tell ur wife don it was a pleasure finally meeting her, u r both great peeps

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

wow awesome, never knew that light mage could own in 1vs3s xD
    but haven't seen a mage that can pot his lvl72 blade properly tho, majix sucked at potting too :P

Spells

Originally posted by Sybian
    NOOOOO SEPHHHH!!!!

=( gonna miss ya man Imp1mp here ryan* *

was a fun time playing with ya and gonna miss ya bro and loved all the gay moments
    LIES i was impimp and its not ryan its YAN <3

btw farewell my fag told ya we would never pk together when you hited 70 :angry:

<3

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast