Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SexyReplay movie

This is a discussion on SexyReplay movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; plop asu ke malo U_U...
Page: 2

TheLostSoul

plop asu ke malo U_U

TheLostSoul

who cares about your fukin video?...damn koxper!!!
    you make people think that peruvians are all like you(cheaters..koxpers)!!bah you suck man .we all hate you
    PD: Pobre diablo ni en bloodzone te kieren[/b]

plop puta ke malo U_U go stfu man, i promise it if you play better than me with rogue or you some time got kill me in vs ! i give my house man,my account and all my things, you just can talk about me, cholo reconchadetumadre ke chucha te habras kreido en espaņol ahora :P , unas cositas te digo ^^! a mi me llega al pincho caerte bien o no :P ke chucha gano con caerle bien a gente de mierda? a gente pikona ke no sabe perder y lo uniko ke sabe es hablar pero no demuestran nada animal rctm -.-! kien mierda seras, y ni me interesa saber kien ers simplemente vete ala rctm y metete tu lengua por el poto :unsure:

pd: csm la cague al macrear :P tmr le di motivos a los n00bsitos para ke metan su florito y su excusa xD fuentes con mi chongo :/

daniel_pm

i promise it if you play better than me with rogue or you some time got kill me in vs ! i give my house man,my account and all my things[/b]
    Your house?..come on man you live in a tree.Your account? :lol: ..Your account sucks dude

cholo reconchadetumadre ke chucha te habras kreido en espaņol ahora :P , unas cositas te digo ^^! a mi me llega al pincho caerte bien o no :P ke chucha gano con caerle bien a gente de mierda?[/b]
    Pues kreo ke te kofundes..aka el cholo es otro

PD:Just to clarify..We(peruvians) are not like this asshole.Most of us play legit so please if you are gonna blame this sucker try not to talk about us

kkthxbb

Banned Senior Member

He was 65 lvl(macroed) when everyone other was 62 max + he got cleavers +9 somehow ... no respect for this piece of shit.

Speed

pd: csm la cague al macrear :P tmr le di motivos a los n00bsitos para ke metan su florito y su excusa xD fuentes con mi chongo :/[/b]
    he just admitted macroing there ban pls

i dont know if you used koxp or not that was a nice weird video

plop puta ke malo U_U go stfu man, i promise it if you play better than me with rogue or you some time got kill me in vs ! i give my house man,my account and all my things, you just can talk about me, cholo reconchadetumadre ke chucha te habras kreido en espaņol ahora :P , unas cositas te digo ^^! a mi me llega al pincho caerte bien o no :P ke chucha gano con caerle bien a gente de mierda? a gente pikona ke no sabe perder y lo uniko ke sabe es hablar pero no demuestran nada animal rctm -.-! kien mierda seras, y ni me interesa saber kien ers simplemente vete ala rctm y metete tu lengua por el poto :unsure:

pd: csm la cague al macrear :P tmr le di motivos a los n00bsitos para ke metan su florito y su excusa xD fuentes con mi chongo :/[/b]
    These kinds of replays make me sick, how old are you? 10? you macroed once and that's enough, go dissapear from this forums, macroers and cheaters are not welcome here, as daniel said you are not even welcome on bloodzone the peruvian forums and that's true cause everyone know you cheated, "once u cheat, always a cheater" that's something that you cannot delete.

2 minors? pfff and you talk things about noobs? LOL

pd: Que asco me da este tipo, verguenza peruana.

SexyReplay is a fukin macroer who was lvl 65 with cleaver +9, md+8 when every1 in the server had like cleavers+8
    and u were lvl 65 with absolutness killin all the lower lvls 65- so pls dont think u own because u are fkin sad.

"retired from KO" ? thought you get banned :unsure:
    SexyReplay

and after all ppl said " you koxp'd"
    i start to believe it.. even 1X ppl are more then enough that its for me clear truth or not

see the point. you get no respect :S

@Speed
    schrotti used a hellbreaker too
    + add the fact that, the warrior is a turk

TheLostSoul

"retired from KO" ? thought you get banned :unsure:
    SexyReplay

and after all ppl said " you koxp'd"
    i start to believe it.. even 1X ppl are more then enough that its for me clear truth or not

see the point. you get no respect :S

@Speed
    schrotti used a hellbreaker too
    + add the fact that, the warrior is a turk[/b]

im not playing ko anymore, just with it account but i sell it =X sell rogue lvl 58 :P logos female 2k nps xD and with all quests

well uploading a new video :P macro vs koxper zuaha xD w8 me :P cleaver+9 vs raptor+8 xD you know =D

grobs, i can admit i just use macro for tnl 65 - 66 so ok im macro but i can say you it " im not n00b and maybe you know because everytime than i said you come vs you never answer me why? scared jajaja stfu please n00b i know than you are more n00b than me with rogue so please shut up !

TheLostSoul

SexyReplay is a fukin macroer who was lvl 65 with cleaver +9, md+8 when every1 in the server had like cleavers+8
    and u were lvl 65 with absolutness killin all the lower lvls 65- so pls dont think u own because u are fkin sad.[/b]
    im sry i just was with cleaver+9 and cleaver+8, i just use koxp lvl 65 - 66 if you dont believe me every1 than post here are some of the sh1ts than i kill easily i know : ) maybe you guys hate me because i own every1 and we got a castle :P and i think grobs with his clan :P try to get castle 5 times but cant :/ try again later xD^^! i got some accounts gr0bs so if you want do vs at logos with me just pm me ) and i will know if you are suck,re suck, or super suck xD

TheLostSoul

These kinds of replays make me sick, how old are you? 10? you macroed once and that's enough, go dissapear from this forums, macroers and cheaters are not welcome here, as daniel said you are not even welcome on bloodzone the peruvian forums and that's true cause everyone know you cheated, "once u cheat, always a cheater" that's something that you cannot delete.

pd: Que asco me da este tipo, verguenza peruana.[/b]

seguro pe xD eske tu ers mas bravo como rogue :P ya ke vi tu video y todos tus skiles fallaban jajaa como pendejo hablas xD y dices ser bravo ? :/

pd: im living in spain so i wil get my nationality soon =D so im spain oký xD =d

2 minors?, sorry.. don't worth the download time

TheLostSoul

He was 65 lvl(macroed) when everyone other was 62 max + he got cleavers +9 somehow ... no respect for this piece of shit.[/b]
    im sry but i got kill m3th0d lvl 67 with shell +8 and i was lvl 65(macroed) and i was without pauldron too jaja xD. and styles dragon lvl 64 with iron neclake and i was lvl 64 and anothers vs is just for do nps =D

mannnn go away n00b you can kill they really ? jajaj yes yessss sureeeeee xDDDDDD

TheLostSoul

We have almost the same minor skill bar baba :P
    Nice combo :lol:[/b]

2 minors in skill bar is soo good because is easy and soo fast but every1 say it is a bug or its for n00bs :/ i only ignore them

2 minors?, sorry.. don't worth the download time [/b]

jaja , ves? :P

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast