Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SexyReplay movie

This is a discussion on SexyReplay movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; good vid...
Page: 3

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

good vid

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

lol this post doesnt worth reading -.- 2 minors in 1 skill bar and u say u are pro?? pfffffffffff go back to ur hole -.-
    u are a shame for all peruvians -.-

btw ban this kid, he admited he koxped 65--> 66

thx

TheLostSoul

lol this post doesnt worth reading -.- 2 minors in 1 skill bar and u say u are pro?? pfffffffffff go back to ur hole -.-

thx[/b]
    im not pro, im just a fan of k2 :P i can with 1 minor too, only i cant do it with 1 minor because i got a pc some lag and when i do with 1 minor only it is slow, so with 2 minors is more easy and more fast :P )

HunterMark

thx[/b]
    1) the english of this kid is really bad
    2) he say to a legend like GROBS that hes better than him
    3) 2 minor heal in a bar is a bug ? (question)

4) YES I post here since I got banned from KOranking for big flame against ? PERUVIANS

TheLostSoul

4) YES I post here since I got banned from KOranking for big flame against ? PERUVIANS[/b]
    :unsure:

i just made it fucking topic for give you guys my link of my fucking video, i dont want more problems :S im boring so please dont post anything more, i go sleep bb

HunterMark

The thing that u seem to dont understand and I understood even if I post here only since today is that you are not welcome here

Editing was good tho.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

4) YES I post here since I got banned from KOranking for big flame against ? PERUVIANS[/b]
    zzzzzzzz learn english pls -.-

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

why dont u tell the others how u actually had to borrow items of ur dear clanleader Erick to win against me in a 1on1?

TheLostSoul

sry im no need borrow items erick because i got his pass and when i want i can get it , but i dont need borrow items for do vs with you because i can kill you with out it i said ur friend debuffanndheal please ask schroti for do vs i with dual cleaver+7 because every1 say me you only can with u cleaver9 so i said ok come 1 vs1 if i won with dual cleaver+7 he pay me 1b , and him never answer me :&#39;/ scared? jajaa man i dont need ib for kill you, i just was using ib in vs with m3thod because he was with ib,shell+8 and 2 lvls more than me so i was some scared >_< , i dont know if you are good or bad, but really i dont think than you are bad but rogue same lvl than warrior with minor combo rogue owns, every1 now it and i was 1 lvl more than you so this was imposible, you arent f9devil xD

::ShockWave::

i really liked it 10/10
    what song name?

renzoxv

Talking

hi im new member in ko4life forum but.. this topic is only for comments about the vid , pls only coments , maybe someone hate s SexyReplay <_< send him pm please.. i dont can see to sexyreplay uSing koxp in the video, :unsure: only comments about the video pls
    [post="http://www.bloodzone.net/forums/showthread.php?t=13782"]Comments in Bloodzone.net[/post]B)

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

hi im new member in ko4life forum but.. this topic is only for comments about the vid , pls only coments , maybe someone hate s SexyReplay <_< send him pm please.. i dont can see to sexyreplay uSing koxp in the video, :unsure: only comments about the video pls
    [post="http://www.bloodzone.net/forums/showthread.php?t=13782"]Comments in Bloodzone.net[/post]B)[/b]
    Go and learn english and then make a post, okı ? and take off those characters like Try2Scape and Kitti4ra, because those accounts are not yours.

And about the vid, well i will download later, but SexyReplay YOU SUCK like peruvian, go and take nacionality there Rctm, inmaduro de m!erda.

GlassJaw

2 minor heals you suck noob

GlassJaw

<_<

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast