Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

SexyReplay PK VID vol.2

This is a discussion on SexyReplay PK VID vol.2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gg vid. i was expectin more vses. ur choice of music suked xD but dat's just my opinion. 8.5/10...
Page: 3

iiason

gg vid.

i was expectin more vses.

ur choice of music suked xD but dat's just my opinion.

8.5/10

aero

music sucked, and the vs with die4you you used Critical Point against a lvl 74 undergeared rouge, pretty gay..

Puter

nice movie
    9/10

xstep

nice movie man

Banned

Finally, a video which dosen't make me want the 12 minutes of my life back.

Nicely done, effects were calm and decent, nothing too heavy.

Nice swap of characters aswel going to Warrior and mage was quite nice...(That mage is fucking beast)

Music was alright, didn't recognise any of the tracks, but the second one sounded great.

could you PM me the songs you used please?

Can't fault it tbh ;o 10/10

Zindalzic

Nice video overall i give a 9/10 but i didn't like the music in the first vid but nice job on editing and i dunno i just liked the video ^^ 9/10!

NaidenZ

music sucked, and the vs with die4you you used Critical Point against a lvl 74 undergeared rouge, pretty gay..[/b]
    actually I didn't used critical point , if you want the full vs then I'll personally upload it for you.

I used skills only and after his clannie from insanity aka " no army is too strong " :lol: healed him and he started to run then I had to use blinding+ spike and trust and he died :lol: and I dont even had pauldron,pads and helmet lol... aka 400 ac less h34r:

if I had to cut many videos was because those guys I was fighting started to run and also because the video was too long already >_>

kibal

Was expecting more for the video ,nothing new almost no edit compared with other videos .About urs skills nothing impressive so perhaps the items make the diference like u said .Was rlly bored for me so i didnt watch it all .

NaidenZ

not as impressive as i was expecting...
    but it was pretty cool... when u were tankin like 600+ people at invasion xD

7/10[/b]
    you probably was expecting a penis on the video then xD or maybe this

Jas if u are there then see the pic carefully XD

Was expecting more for the video ,nothng new almost no edit compared with other

videos .About urs skills nothing impressive so perhaps the items make the diference like u said .Was rlly bored for me so i didnt watch it all .[/b]
    I wonder what you was expecting

I can use bloody best and after it 6 skills , I did few times but I can't do it always xD it's kinda hard :P if that was what you was expecting then for the next time I'll try xd but actually I can't h34r:

I didn't expected a comment like yours since I put some effort on making the video ( at least on finding musics) I tried to use musics which wasn't used before on any video and still good musics
    anyway after kill your party yesterday because my party had 3 holys <3 isn&#39;t hard to expect a comment like this from you

aero

actually I didn&#39;t used critical point , if you want the full vs then I&#39;ll personally upload it for you.

I used skills only and after his clannie from insanity aka " no army is too strong " :lol: healed him and he started to run then I had to use blinding+ spike and trust and he died :lol: and I dont even had pauldron,pads and helmet lol... aka 400 ac less h34r:

if I had to cut many videos was because those guys I was fighting started to run and also because the video was too long already >_>[/b]
    upload plx

RideOn

masomierde tu wada but this cant stay on my pc xD

NaidenZ

masomierde tu wada but this cant stay on my pc xD[/b]
    after delete you from msn and ban you from my ventrilo because you were acting like a kid for just a video then fuck I expected more from you

RideOn

after delete you from msn and ban you from my ventrilo because you were actiling like a kid for just a video then fuck I can expect anymore that from you [/b]
    lol, ok :lol: , to many old fraps, i was xpecting new fraps with ur new computer...

NaidenZ

lol, ok :lol: , to many old fraps, i was xpecting new fraps with ur new computer...[/b]
    my new computer is fine but I don&#39;t have any rogue for play and without a rogue I can&#39;t make a video... 2bad :X

and if I used old fraps that&#39;s because I wanted to delete them and that&#39;s what I gonna do xd

Flat0ut

I guess u used some song i gave you ;D

to the people that didnt like soundtrack : RAP SUX! yeay!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast