Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

SexyReplay PK VID vol.2

This is a discussion on SexyReplay PK VID vol.2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; upload plx[/b] oke but after war....
Page: 4

NaidenZ

upload plx[/b]
    oke but after war.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Re downloading atm.

I wan't best quality download to be .avi or .wmv :>

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

8/10 great movie !

So why is the vs we did not in the movie?

Maybe that's because i owned you at lvl 61 not mastered with shit items when you were at least 65+ mastered and godly geared

Apart from that 2.5/10 i'd give it a three but i just don't feel like doing so

NaidenZ

So why is the vs we did not in the movie?

Maybe that's because i owned you at lvl 61 not mastered with shit items when you were at least 65+ mastered and godly geared

Apart from that 2.5/10 i'd give it a three but i just don't feel like doing so[/b]
    I'm just wondering who are you.

please tell me which server u r talking about and nick, and I'll see if I have you on my disk D:

I don't really know who are you ,and I don't really remember when I got killed on lvl 65 on any server.

you are probably talking about a server like pathos I guess. if that is then then probably :x

kibal

you probably was expecting a penis on the video then xD or maybe this

Jas if u are there then see the pic carefully XD
    I wonder what you was expecting

I can use bloody best and after it 6 skills , I did few times but I can't do it always xD it's kinda hard :P if that was what you was expecting then for the next time I'll try xd but actually I can't h34r:

I didn't expected a comment like yours since I put some effort on making the video ( at least on finding musics) I tried to use musics which wasn't used before on any video and still good musics
    anyway after kill your party yesterday because my party had 3 holys <3 isn&#39;t hard to expect a comment like this from you [/b]
    Rlly i dont understand u ,if u cant assume that ur video isnt good isnt my problem .About ur skills u r the 1 claiming urslef like apro player and u didnt show nothing increidible in ur video decent combo good minor but saw the same skills (talking aobut how skilled u r) in a lot of videos .
    And yes was funy how 3 lvvl 70 with full debuffer were getting pwned by malice and 5 guys lvl 62-67.

Kreeden

That was a whole lot of wasted time. Use new clips from East, we don&#39;t really care about any of your older clips. We can just go watch your other videos.

NaidenZ

Rlly i dont understand u ,if u cant assume that ur video isnt good isnt my problem .About ur skills u r the 1 claiming urslef like apro player and u didnt show nothing increidible in ur video decent combo good minor but saw the same skills (talking aobut how skilled u r) in a lot of videos .
    And yes was funy how 3 lvvl 70 with full debuffer were getting pwned by malice and 5 guys lvl 62-67.[/b]
    ye was fun probably that&#39;s why you was sending me letters like a turk
    and btw, goldenhaze is lvl 68. and I saw 5 of your clan and like 2-3 random people near you always so that is like a full party if im not wrong :x
    and I&#39;m lvl 70 and I haven&#39;t played for like 2 weeks , I just log every day for 1 hour nd then I get bored :lol:
    lvl 67 vs a lvl 70? on carnac east? that means nothing, 3 lvls = some hp nd some ap more bcz none has lvl 70 skill, at least I dont have :x
    as I said , after kill your party yesterday because we had 3 holys, and u was sending me letters like a turk then isnt hard to expect a comment like urs
    and I&#39;m not claiming anything nd the video isnt the best and im not either but the video isn&#39;t bad I&#39;m pretty sure.
    That was a whole lot of wasted time. Use new clips from East, we don&#39;t really care about any of your older clips. We can just go watch your other videos.[/b]
    not really , those vids are old but never seen before :x

I&#39;m sorry if I&#39;ve made the video too late but I didn&#39;t knew which music I had to use and since I&#39;ve been xping nd playing I forgot about the vid h34r:

NathanAlgren

nice vid 9/10

stop hating biatches :P

1. great movie
    2. nice minor
    3. i like ur music
    4.i dont know what do say

I could but then rapidshare will ban my account because they will know different countries are loggin my account and at the same time so...[/b]

P.S u can live in 4 countries or have bros in other countriest i dont know and u say that u got ban for mapload or somthing like that..
    i dont that u need to give it.. (i dont give my privat thing ether )so dont give it ^^

nice vid

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

nice movie dude

ignore the flame

8/10 because i din&#39;t like the music

why ppl always take hip hop or hardrock...

if u make another movie , pls pls pls add some Britney Spears for me

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

P.S u can live in 4 countries or have bros in other countriest i dont know and u say that u got ban for mapload or somthing like that..
    i dont that u need to give it.. (i dont give my privat thing ether )so dont give it ^^[/b]
    Actually, he gave me id and pw of his acc that&#39;s why I think I was the 1st to see his whole video.

aero

oke but after war.[/b]
    still waiting

Jason269

very nice,, good minor, nice pk solo!

gj, music is cool, editin is sick (Y)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast