Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

SexyReplay PK VID vol.2

This is a discussion on SexyReplay PK VID vol.2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Good movie. Can you tell me the name of the songs please?...
Page: 5

burk

Good movie. Can you tell me the name of the songs please?

Terrorblade

This gonna be longer since the movie got me watch it whole and there was many things to talk about

Editing:
    Positives:
    Liked the intro parts like "maximum strenght, speed etc"
    Music was perfectly chosen
    Movie is made not to be boring

Negatives:
    The end of intro, where was the guy in the futuristic armor with text around - that doesnt fit KO video
    Zooming in bad quality is kinda sucky

Gameplay:
    (talking about assasin play)
    I personaly don't like the dual minors but wont blame u for that since it's kinda discutable if it's right or not. Your combo was fine, I always prefer Skill w r cause it looks elegant and makes u turn into run combo easily.
    What I didn't like was the amount of 1vs1 because u obviously are strong rogue, so more long-time actions or 5vs1. You sometimes had this footage but cut it off after one kill. Grrr.

You had put there a footage of u on mage (incase it was u) and those were the best seconds of entire video, would like to see more from u on mage

Overall: 8/10.

omg...a noob

PEACh

downloading, have high expectations. So it better be good.[/b]
    ok, now ive seen it, and ill give it 6/10.

and I really hate that White text with that blue lightning stuff around it... lol.

Key421

Very nice vid, enjoyed watching it, pretty good on sin, nice on warrior, and still ok on mage

NaidenZ

still waiting [/b]
    I'll but before can you tell me at least who was on die4you ? you seems interested. xD

This gonna be longer since the movie got me watch it whole and there was many things to talk about

Editing:
    Positives:
    Liked the intro parts like "maximum strenght, speed etc"
    Music was perfectly chosen
    Movie is made not to be boring

Negatives:
    The end of intro, where was the guy in the futuristic armor with text around - that doesnt fit KO video
    Zooming in bad quality is kinda sucky

Gameplay:
    (talking about assasin play)
    I personaly don't like the dual minors but wont blame u for that since it's kinda discutable if it's right or not. Your combo was fine, I always prefer Skill w r cause it looks elegant and makes u turn into run combo easily.
    What I didn't like was the amount of 1vs1 because u obviously are strong rogue, so more long-time actions or 5vs1. You sometimes had this footage but cut it off after one kill. Grrr.

You had put there a footage of u on mage (incase it was u) and those were the best seconds of entire video, would like to see more from u on mage
    Overall: 8/10.[/b]
    thanks for comment xd ye I was the one who played the mage

right now I just have a warrior lvl 80, another warrior lvl 71, a rogue lvl 71 and a rogue lvl 69 for play but none of both has bloody beast ><

I would like to make a video on mage really but since I don&#39;t have any to play then G_G but I&#39;ll see if I can get a mage h34r:

kibal

ye was fun probably that&#39;s why you was sending me letters like a turk
    and btw, goldenhaze is lvl 68. and I saw 5 of your clan and like 2-3 random people near you always so that is like a full party if im not wrong :x
    and I&#39;m lvl 70 and I haven&#39;t played for like 2 weeks , I just log every day for 1 hour nd then I get bored :lol:
    lvl 67 vs a lvl 70? on carnac east? that means nothing, 3 lvls = some hp nd some ap more bcz none has lvl 70 skill, at least I dont have :x
    as I said , after kill your party yesterday because we had 3 holys, and u was sending me letters like a turk then isnt hard to expect a comment like urs
    and I&#39;m not claiming anything nd the video isnt the best and im not either but the video isn&#39;t bad I&#39;m pretty sure.[/b]
    Rofl first we werent with randoms second master dont make diference ? our sin lvl 62 hasnt master lolz,3rd both wars have lvl 62 (if u think that 8 lvl dont make a big difrence u r a bit retard) ,not to metion the items diffrence btwn us .
    The lvls 67 were me and a mague.
    I just letter u sayign invite more priest since u went from 1 holy to 2 holys and 1 full healer (randoms priest not even clanies).Cose find so funy how the best player of the whole history of ko need them for make some nps thats all.Abouyt being a turk dont care prolly i prefer being turk than peruvian since i got scamed by peruvians i never had a single problem with turks.

NaidenZ

Rofl first we werent with randoms second master dont make diference ? our sin lvl 62 hasnt master lolz,3rd both wars have lvl 62 (if u think that 8 lvl dont make a big difrence u r a bit retard) ,not to metion the items diffrence btwn us .
    The lvls 67 were me and a mague.
    I just letter u sayign invite more priest since u went from 1 holy to 2 holys and 1 full healer (randoms priest not even clanies).Cose find so funy how the best player of the whole history of ko need them for make some nps thats all.Abouyt being a turk dont care prolly i prefer being turk than peruvian since i got scamed by peruvians i never had a single problem with turks.[/b]
    rofl you are so funny really

first, I was with diamonthaze,goldenhazee ONLY then forsaken came and asked for party ( if he is on this forum then he could confirm this ) and then a clannie came and asked for party and YEAH since I&#39;m leader what I should do ? tell him NO ? rofl
    and I don&#39;t really know what you think we have, I have iron nek ( too lucky I got it )set chitin +7, ps +6 and nothing else WOW , goldenhaze just got lvl 69 and him has set chtin+7 and dual shard+7 and no uniques WOW super items !
    and as I said, first we were with diamonthaze and btw seems like you are pretty retarded because HE is the full healer and the fully holy 57/60 even being a priest you don&#39;t know that , wow...
    and I always saw 2 randoms near you, dunno if they were on your party or not but they were near you ALWAYS
    and always when I tried to kill anyone your mage was like 100m away to me and tping you and all ur party always, that&#39;s is his job but still. when like 6 meles jump on diamonthazee + your malice and tell him noob if you want for die but he didn&#39;t had a mage for tp him when he was dieing like you. and when golden nd me still alive + ice + your malice nd when we tried to kill anyone ur mage tp him, wow yeah sorry we are noobs. and we killed your party same times you guys killed us so I don&#39;t really know what does that means, you guys pwn !

goldenhaze,diamonthaze and give me a mage like oblivion + me and make your party full and trust me , we will win.
    Cose find so funy how the best player of the whole history of ko need them for make some nps thats all[/b]
    and I never said I&#39;m the best ko player or anything like that but seems like you think I&#39;m so thanks.

and if yo got hacked or scammed by a peruvian , the only one thing I could say is , thanks peruvians you guys did a good job scamming this dumbass .

graphic 7/10
    music 7/10
    skill 8/10
    overall 7/10

7/10 for graphic coz of quallity ofc... music .. idk its not actually my style. skill was ok, i like it .. really GG. so overall 7/10, but keep going !

NaidenZ

graphic 7/10
    music 7/10
    skill 8/10
    overall 7/10

7/10 for graphic coz of quallity ofc... music .. idk its not actually my style. skill was ok, i like it .. really GG. so overall 7/10, but keep going ![/b]
    next video will be with a good quality xd, before I used gamecam because I had a p4 and I used guncam on 512x384 but next video will be on 640/480 ( which gives a good quality) or I&#39;ll use FRAPS because I bought a new computer >< and it pwns

aero

next video will be with a good quality xd, before I used gamecam because I had a p4 and I used guncam on 512x384 but next video will be on 640/480 ( which gives a good quality) or I&#39;ll use FRAPS because I bought a new computer >< and it pwns [/b]
    so you gonna upload or what?

NaidenZ

so you gonna upload or what?[/b]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn6nq73k1Rw h34r:
    no pads, no pauldron, no helmet nd no critical point !

I&#39;m not liar

next video will be with a good quality xd, before I used gamecam because I had a p4 and I used guncam on 512x384 but next video will be on 640/480 ( which gives a good quality) or I&#39;ll use FRAPS because I bought a new computer >< and it pwns [/b]
    use fraps... rly

click my signature to get free permium and download sexy movie

FranekDolas

9/10
    nice
    nice music

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast