Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

SexyReplay VID

This is a discussion on SexyReplay VID within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i just was wondering why because 5/10 is kinda low for an decent movie anyway now i know why so ...
Page: 5

NaidenZ

i just was wondering why because 5/10 is kinda low for an decent movie anyway now i know why so ya

Admin

i like it, u know why? Because we have the exact same playstyle, only a little bit different skill bar[/b]
    thats why my bonito, u guys get tired using 2 minors and lose.
    single minor and right clic ftw

k but i think that rate is a little low anyway
    do you have any movie i could see ?

that rate 5/10 is for me i guess you must be the best ko player in knight online o.o
    since i can't do my combo more faster than i did in that movie i dont know why maybe because none can ? :X but well maybe you can who know.

EDIT : also for make them more faster i should get a new skill bar first
    if you can make them more faster and with the same minor combo then you got my respect[/b]
    Theres 1000 of those movies out here, And this is same shit like every single rogue movie,
    Yes ur a good rogue, But 1v1 is boring cos u only did 1v1 almost,
    If you would have done like 1v3 or somthing it would have been more enjoyable

And i never said ur skills was bad or mine was better, I just rated the MOVIE.

>AppleSauce<

havent really seen a movie besides infinite dream and yours where the combo was as quick as mine...[/b]

lol ur just too full of yourself there noobybooby

anyways short and nice little movie.... 8/10

NaidenZ

well there are good comments for this little movie which i made with old fraps and i've edited them lol
    this is why i just put SexyReplay vid , the next one will be named SexyReplay Vid Pk 2 and i'll try to work hard on this next one and ofc another guy will edite this new movie since i only know how to edit vids wtih movie maker :X

EDIT :

Fisshy : seems like you like to see those 3vs1 from those retards guys which fails most of their skills and their minor combo are patetics anyway
    i've thought the vid is always for how the guy play but well in the next movie i'll make 3vs1 w/o fails skills then there you will HAVE to put me 10/10
    and the point of it vid was for make a movie with old fraps for delete those old fraps because i have too many fraps atm( around 800 as you can see)
    also for show a little what i can do and for those guys who said i can kill only because I HAVE ITEMS well there is your answer.
    it's my disk D: full of fraps only h34r:

again ty you all 4 comments

Phace

well there are good comments for this little movie which i made with old fraps and i've edited them lol
    this is why i just put SexyReplay vid , the next one will be named SexyReplay Vid Pk 2 and i'll try to work hard on this next one and ofc another guy will edite this new movie since i only know how to edit vids wtih movie maker :X[/b]
    sounds good

well, i dont think effects is a big plus in videos.. thats my opinion..

I think like some 1 vs 3+ ;D nice combo, nice heals.. and maybe some good 1vs1 at the end

Banned

lol ur just too full of yourself there noobybooby
    anyways short and nice little movie.... 8/10 [/b]

haha

that was a cocky comment :P

ill balance it out with a , i cant double minor for long cuz my fingers get hella tired.

noone

the warrior part was all easy and fast kills, but i liked the rogue part... nice minor.

Banned

was decent video , <3 rouge minor , music could have been better but over all 9/10

closetoheaven

nice
    wating for the part 2

Prety good Sin skills. Pretty nice on Saimon&#39;s warrior on Cypher h34r: I think its lla7ll now not llxll but w.e ask him :lol:
    7.5 out of 10 because I&#39;m rating besides your skills, the video which barely had any editing and it was kinda short. Song was alright I guess.
    Well hoping to see next movie

CuriositY

9/10 !

Your good : !

Boring Movie.. Almost no editing.
    I&#39;d say your a decent sin tho your movie sucks..

I don&#39;t care if you kill a lvl 80 warrior naked..It&#39;s just plain boring. Add some editing and then we&#39;ll talk

Beeing at a turk cafe sitting behind your screen and looking at you doing 1v1 is the way i feel when i&#39;m looking at your movie.

XRAG3

7/10

Boyce

very nice

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast