Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shame away OoBoogieoO

This is a discussion on Shame away OoBoogieoO within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I like the music , but not rlly good action ,u fail at runing combo also not good 1vs1s. About ...
Page: 2

I like the music , but not rlly good action ,u fail at runing combo also not good 1vs1s.
    About the pk party was too short so rlly dunno ,but find u a bit slow using skills ,sometime u were just runing doing nothing.[/b]
    Watch the damage bar you see why i was running, so my heals don't get cancled. The Party pk was just show k2's lagg.

Omg , the music at the start was just...
    well your combo is crap (when u comboed which was like never..)
    you suck at being support while u were in party
    you fully debuffed the rogue and used full or 1920 heal(cant remember) in vs and put it in a video... you make urself look nuts lol.
    forgot to mention u wasted alot of time chasing that warrior >.>[/b]
    Hmm the only time i combo is in 1v1 the rest off the time is pointless for me. In the vrs where i used the complete heal was with Seth a level 80 sin with all skills open.. he used crit he used blinding and he has cures so i used my heals i don't see in problem with that considering.

You only saw 1 part of party pk where i was showing k2's lag.

i guess fighting another bp thats level 80 with all +3 uniques and +9 hell breaker with a priest healing him and duffing me doesn't show any skill?

The whole warrior chase part is because i don't know how to speed it up in movie maker

I also think its funny i hardly did anything different between this movie and this one >>

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...oogie&st=20

all i did was change some music and added some more Tanking wariors. Not sure where my combo changed between there.

The king. Senior Member

wtf is this? seriously, ithought my BP combo was sucky, but seriously this is not even combo :/ sorry dude but u suck

wtf is this? seriously, ithought my BP combo was sucky, but seriously this is not even combo :/ sorry dude but u suck[/b]
    are you sure you have to do combo to be good pker/killer??

frenchy81_28

man is ko4life is full of kids and idiots or what
    doshin i like it as i said in forums looking forward to pk with ya more when i got my pc back up
    for the ones that doesnt like too bad for u noobs

The king. Senior Member

are you sure you have to do combo to be good pker/killer??[/b]
    you have to combo to be a good player, ur gear can be uber but it dosnt make u a better player.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

u have such good gear, but u play a terrible support priest, when ur in that party, all u did was subside... and run around and do nothing, u rezzed a mage, u didn't even try 2 cure any1 when they were duffed... it was a sad movie sorry.

Banned

You don't have to combo to be a BP :X In my experiance, potting > Combo as a BP....With such low Defence and a reasonable HP being BP, its difficult enough staying alive, he was pro against a 75+ Buffer Party cure...and a 80 Warrior, he didn't die, until he was 6 v 1....Which everyone gets pwnt by.

The action was a little bit slow, and the music wasn't too great. Linkin Park are cool though.

7/10 In general.

Jason269

It was not to bad, he owned people easily with the gear he had. Imo 7/10 also, his combo isn't to good but the part where he duffs, heals himself is pretty cool, keeps it going. Also your not very supportive priest, i never saw cures also and healing people much.

Music sucked imo :P

But overall, not to bad i guess, more than what most people could do.

Ezquerra

not too bad

ZeIda

You don't have to combo to be a BP :X In my experiance, potting > Combo as a BP....[/b]
    Yeah spamming pots is so hard... lol

u have such good gear, but u play a terrible support priest, when ur in that party, all u did was subside... and run around and do nothing, u rezzed a mage, u didn't even try 2 cure any1 when they were duffed... it was a sad movie sorry.[/b]
    I didn't cure for the reason we had Party cure's in the party, My job was to subside and and keep our archer alive.

You don't have to combo to be a BP :X In my experiance, potting > Combo as a BP....With such low Defence and a reasonable HP being BP, its difficult enough staying alive, he was pro against a 75+ Buffer Party cure...and a 80 Warrior, he didn't die, until he was 6 v 1....Which everyone gets pwnt by.

The action was a little bit slow, and the music wasn't too great. Linkin Park are cool though.

7/10 In general.[/b]
    Thanks

I didn't cure for the reason we had Party cure's in the party, My job was to subside and and keep our archer alive.[/b]
    That is incredibly easy. All you do is Subside and keep an eye on your archer? Damn your good xD
    Maybe you should of posted PK Scenes were you do more than Subside and keeping 1 party memeber alive.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast