Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shard+8 in Ionia

This is a discussion on Shard+8 in Ionia within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its not hard...ko sucks atm is a piece of crap-.- u can get high class items way to easy... having ...
Page: 2

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

its not hard...ko sucks atm is a piece of crap-.- u can get high class items way to easy... having 7 bdws per day theres around 5k-6k red chests going into game? theres some way to bug abuse and make money(since there was people selling loads of money in first days of server) so its easy to get bus ... theres loads of trinas around market so +8 easy id say... ko just has nothing to do with what it was :s i rember when i was playing and was happy when i got myself dual clevers+7 and fps+7 and lvl 50

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

its not hard...ko sucks atm is a piece of crap-.- u can get high class items way to easy... having 7 bdws per day theres around 5k-6k red chests going into game? theres some way to bug abuse and make money(since there was people selling loads of money in first days of server) so its easy to get bus ... theres loads of trinas around market so +8 easy id say... ko just has nothing to do with what it was :s i rember when i was playing and was happy when i got myself dual clevers+7 and fps+7 and lvl 50[/b]
    +1

back in the day when my large breaker +8 was a pwnage bp weap

Nice.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Nice, theres a Rappy +8 too.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

its not hard...ko sucks atm is a piece of crap-.- u can get high class items way to easy... having 7 bdws per day theres around 5k-6k red chests going into game? theres some way to bug abuse and make money(since there was people selling loads of money in first days of server) so its easy to get bus ... theres loads of trinas around market so +8 easy id say... ko just has nothing to do with what it was :s i rember when i was playing and was happy when i got myself dual clevers+7 and fps+7 and lvl 50[/b]
    agree 100%, they are making this game to "easy" for people ~~

i miss my chitins +6 which were wery pro back in da day

i miss my chitins +6 which were wery pro back in da day [/b]
    lol +1.. i remember my dual mds +6 and they were insane!! and then that roleback on myko where ppl kept there items after breaking them.. reloged had 4x what they had before

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

GG gogo +9 weapons next months >> +10 weapons shells cs +10 next year ^^

M3rgim

nice 1

dizz123

I think first one
    found it in a Forum

[/b]
    wow very nice upgrade

cigaret25

I am sure there is some +9 Elixer/Shard/Raptor/MirageDagger/Cleaver/Glave here too,
    But ppls keep it hiding I think :P

Good for you, but nothing to brag about anymore. Since you can rent items there's not that much risk in upgrading anymore.

Banned

my friend Xarxes made ii +8

and he also made hb +7 but Linus wiped it coz he said " this weapon is too strong for this server"

lmao

nice upgrade tho..

Shawntay

Gratz Man !

I miss those days ... bardish+6 and chitin+1 FTW !!!

i miss my chitins +6 which were wery pro back in da day [/b]
    Never dared upgrade my chitins pass +1 didn't know what would happen ... but I do now

I dont understand why people would go for +8 when +7s are worth 400m or more, and when they kick ass at +7.

wawh

do none of you see the picture or something?

i can clearly see the bits that are used for the letters and surrounding of it, are different than the ones from the game
    he just copy/paste the stats of a shard +8 in there lol

its FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast