Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

SheldonCooper :D

This is a discussion on SheldonCooper :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sheldoncooper pm me in game and said people recorded this video which he will ban me for it i will ...
Page: 1

Q8i
    Banned Member

Default SheldonCooper :D

Sheldoncooper pm me in game and said people recorded this video which he will ban me for it i will share it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIZHRgQYPpA

he believes im using bot which you cant use skill and rr at the same time

then Sheldoncooper told me he is gonna test something and see if its the same then he will ban me

then the conversation between sheldoncooper and me started to get messi so he decided to block my account untill he test something out.

not many people saw this but admins should know earlier on April he reported me using kopugin on Trading disputes & reports which he deleted it after 2 or 3 hours cant remember.

what i want to say mr sheldoncoooper have your 10 days and test what ever you want but remember after 10 days i will do the same thing what i did to GHOST just for you to know and just for everyone to know i dont like game masters abusing game power use your game power and i use my power ask GHOST he never forgets

thank you ....................................

Q8i
    Banned Member

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

You have been caught first time straight up. I only deleted the topic cause mods asked it might not be suitable for this forum. But I see razor did it anyway about you for a different matter.

First time you got caught straigh up exactly at the time when I ran the scanner. I wiped your NPs after your clannies asked me, that you have their items on account, so I removed your NPs as punishment and let you play.

Now you strike with this auto R hit that hits exactly the same time as your skill, in the same milisecond with the skill hit. Any macro or any RRRR spam can not do such a thing (not at the same time with the skill, and not every time you use the skill at exact same milisecond). But packet manipulation of zedbot koxp can do it, it also disregards the range, it's gonna hit the R automatically exactly when you are within the skill range, not within the R hit range. Basically what you can do with this is slide people on maximum range, do zig zag movements with skills and it's gonna do perfect R hits no matter which way you are facing. You can even set it to auto hit skills not just Rs. It has an option called "oto skill, oto R" aside from that it has a lot of other things like auto poting on specific %, towning, and what not.

As soon as I get the hack I will reproduce the same behaviour and post it.

If there is one thing that I hate that is a player that pretends to be legit while uses hacks in PVP.

Q8i
    Banned Member

how many days you want for the test 10 days to come up with proof ?
    Last edited by Q8i; 05-19-2020 at 04:09 PM.

Look it's very simple. The fact that I caught you once already with it. And now this video proof I have a legitimate reason to suspect you're a cheater. It's unnatural behaviour not only in my eyes but also in other GMs in my team eyes.

Please be awared this is not an abuse of power or anything like that. It's the simple fact that this is really fishy. And I'm sure everyone who sees this video that I'm posting below will have the same opinion. This can not be done by macro that's a fact.

Now I'm going to try to be as neutral as possible here. And I will give you a chance to reproduce me such a video where you hit 2 times in a row of a skill cooldown the R hit within the same milisecond as the skill (same order as in report video - Skill+R) on a running target.

I want to see the video of your screen recordings, + the video of the enemy screen recordings. Post me such a video and everything will be OK.

Now how it is in the legal system. Innocent until prooven guilty?

Allright here's the deal. I'm gonna turn the tables. You are unbanned. Now YOU have 10 days to provide me the video as I've explained to you. A legit video of such a combo strike as it is in a proof video. I want to see it from both perspectives. Yours attacking and opponent receiving the damage.

Slow it down to 0,15x speed like I did in this video. And then if everything is allright you stay unbanned, I will appologize. If you can't reproduce it, you will get banned after 10 days.

Fair is fair, here is the video
    Last edited by SheldonCooper; 05-19-2020 at 04:51 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

why is this idiot making a topic in general chat tho
    ilterates likes this.

Q8i
    Banned Member

sorry razor i didnt no where i should open this topic and btw you are an idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    why is this idiot making a topic in general chat tho

Q8i
    Banned Member

sheldon said he hates people using hack on his server but he doesnt hate abusing power giving +8 items to people prooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof

anyways we waiting for the bot which u said you will buy and record and do the same thing
    Last edited by Q8i; 05-20-2020 at 03:44 AM.

I'm waiting for your video. you got 9 days left chop chop

Q8i
    Banned Member

true story

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

I confirm that this guy is using cheats.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    I confirm that this guy is using cheats.
    I have killed every human 1 vs 1 in this game.. I know every game mechanic. This turk is 100% cheating and should be slapped with a quickness and a ban. Its impossible to stack every r hit with skill dmg. The only combo technique that stacks more frequently is e comboing. Start off with skill dmg then one r followed by e then skill ee skill ee skill ee. This comboing technique allows more stacks than the other traditional methods in a 1vs1 setting Yet, you cant compare it to this dumb hacker who is doing this while moving around. Confirmed cheater. Ban him..

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

seems like indeed he's using some sort of cheat , you should ban this mofo .

Quote Originally Posted by Q8i View Post
    anyways we waiting for the bot which u said you will buy and record and do the same thing
    There you go, proof of the koxp mechanic doing exactly this

As you can see in video not only does it hit R automatically without INFO WINDOW even saying "beggining attack" like it's suppose to do, it simply manipulates the packet and pushes it with the skill
    Nasty little koxp

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    There you go, proof of the koxp mechanic doing exactly this

As you can see in video not only does it hit R automatically without INFO WINDOW even saying "beggining attack" like it's suppose to do, it simply manipulates the packet and pushes it with the skill
    Nasty little koxp
    That is actually sick program he is using right there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast