Look here ROFL

This is a discussion on Look here ROFL within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When i go to media i see atleast 15 topics about "siiiggg plzzzz", does this looks like a fucking free ...
Page: 1

PwnerBaba

Default Look here ROFL

When i go to media i see atleast 15 topics about "siiiggg plzzzz", does this looks like a fucking free sig making site !??! I wanna see pk movies, or funny SS, not any of u retards posting "sig plzzz" so fucking annoying....

Why don't you just go to a photoshop site and ask for sigs there, fucking monkey skägga patetiska losers

Trii

Default Re: Look here ROFL

Originally posted by PwnerBaba
    When i go to media i see atleast 15 topics about "siiiggg plzzzz", does this looks like a fucking free sig making site !??! I wanna see pk movies, or funny SS, not any of u retards posting "sig plzzz" so fucking annoying....

Why don't you just go to a photoshop site and ask for sigs there, fucking monkey skägga patetiska losers
    cuz noone is as leet as u and noone is as dumb as u to make a post in the wrong fucking section and its like what 100th post about this crap.

PwnerBaba

Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PwnerBaba

cuz noone is as leet as u and noone is as dumb as u to make a post in the wrong fucking section and its like what 100th post about this crap.[/b]

Iam leet so i can post this

trbwn

Originally posted by PwnerBaba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PwnerBaba)</div>
    Originally posted by Trii@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PwnerBaba

cuz noone is as leet as u and noone is as dumb as u to make a post in the wrong fucking section and its like what 100th post about this crap.

Iam leet so i can post this[/b]

u think u are really?? -_-

Best solution- not interested= don't open. Simple as that.

Hostage

Originally posted by Luigi
    Best solution- not interested= don't open. Simple as that.

KACHING!