Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Shiru.Ithlinne PART 2

This is a discussion on Shiru.Ithlinne PART 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; liked the part when u turned 80.. lol was nice of ur clannys to give u a good nice round ...
Page: 4

TopCat

liked the part when u turned 80.. lol was nice of ur clannys to give u a good nice round of applause..

over all nice pk

nice movie 10/10 )

kuman

Dlugo czekalem na ten movie jak dla mnie super ! 10/10 pozdro !

Ezquerra

dlng...

Focusss

1 of the best movies ever made.
    very nice duo pk, nice music
    overall 9.5/10

Banned

Song list plax?[/b]
    1st song - The Unforgiven
    2nd song - Fuel
    3rd song - Whiskey in the jar

Gruby

PRO ROGUE !!

and uber priest ( thats me thats me ) ^^

miss you noob on orc side ( no body to duo pk

Skill na najwyzszym poziomie , jakosc tez , niektore sceny bardzo fajne ale dla mnie wiekszosc przydlugawa i momentami wrecz nudna , muzyka zbyt wolna do sina jak dla mnie ale ogolnie filmik Ci sie udal jak znajde czas to na pewno sciagne.

Pozdroo

nice vid, looks like you are having more fun after cypher on gira xD
    gratz on your lvl...sad about your clan but keep owning it up ^^[/b]
    And what u hear about us?
    I dont know what he told you, but everyone who are asking about same question as Boyca listen 2 truth :=)
    What happened to his clan?[/b]
    I know the answer all know the truth who was or are in Bloodline.
    So when Shiru made level 80 he started to be selfish (90% time solo pk,he was ruder coz he specially was running near our clan party (he didnt wanted 2 join ofcourse) on war trying 2 KS in CZ aswell.
    So i can say he used us only to make level after he made it he started 2 search a reason 2 quit a clan, as first he was trying to make Zafira(leader) angry and maybe he would kick him from clan.
    Why he dont wanted to quit a clan by yourself (before)? Because Bloodline have rules like:
    if u quit a clan= clan drop will be back to clan(if someone deserv for it or not, quit clan= clan drop will be back to clan)
    So after he hitted 80 and playing almost solo,Toja pushing to his Sharer Brabux to quit clan and went to hum site.
    So one pretty day Brabux left clan because admin on Teamspeak take him CA(all who using ts will know what is this if not its channel admin)
    CA has only 3 ppl on ts,Brabux shouldnt get this,
    So Brabux(shiru) quited clan, the reason was that the admin took him CA=ROFL
    I give Toja/Brabux one week to make a decision (give clan drop or not to clan)Because they have agrument ("i was in clan for 9 month i deserv for it")
    But i ask, why u are broking the rules?U know about rules before u have joined the clan, so shiru is the second person who breaks this rule in our clan,
    So all from Bloodline can call him scammer just like me.(WP and Glass belt - clan Drops)
    And if you need prove ask anyone who was/is in Bloodline.
    Quit clan why?Boring on orc?Why?
    Nothing changed since September(in this time Bloodline was almost dead, 70% members quit game).
    I dont cry about items.I just lost faith to human
    If the rule of bloodline was that u if deserve for it u get it so u would get it
    but rule was different :X
    If u would be nice and normally quit clan maybe we would give u the clan drop but, hey u quitted clan without any good reason.
    Very bad style to quit clan...

nocomment

pff nawet o mnie nic nie napisales ssaj ;>
    ko sux but your movie was fine ;>

i tak ssaj pyte ;>

And what u hear about us?
    I dont know what he told you, but everyone who are asking about same question as Boyca listen 2 truth :=)

I know the answer all know the truth who was or are in Bloodline.
    So when Shiru made level 80 he started to be selfish (90% time solo pk,he was ruder coz he specially was running near our clan party (he didnt wanted 2 join ofcourse) on war trying 2 KS in CZ aswell.
    So i can say he used us only to make level after he made it he started 2 search a reason 2 quit a clan, as first he was trying to make Zafira(leader) angry and maybe he would kick him from clan.
    Why he dont wanted to quit a clan by yourself (before)? Because Bloodline have rules like:
    if u quit a clan= clan drop will be back to clan(if someone deserv for it or not, quit clan= clan drop will be back to clan)
    So after he hitted 80 and playing almost solo,Toja pushing to his Sharer Brabux to quit clan and went to hum site.
    So one pretty day Brabux left clan because admin on Teamspeak take him CA(all who using ts will know what is this if not its channel admin)
    CA has only 3 ppl on ts,Brabux shouldnt get this,
    So Brabux(shiru) quited clan, the reason was that the admin took him CA=ROFL
    I give Toja/Brabux one week to make a decision (give clan drop or not to clan)Because they have agrument ("i was in clan for 9 month i deserv for it")
    But i ask, why u are broking the rules?U know about rules before u have joined the clan, so shiru is the second person who breaks this rule in our clan,
    So all from Bloodline can call him scammer just like me.(WP and Glass belt - clan Drops)
    And if you need prove ask anyone who was/is in Bloodline.
    Quit clan why?Boring on orc?Why?
    Nothing changed since September(in this time Bloodline was almost dead, 70% members quit game).
    I dont cry about items.I just lost faith to human
    If the rule of bloodline was that u if deserve for it u get it so u would get it
    but rule was different :X
    If u would be nice and normally quit clan maybe we would give u the clan drop but, hey u quitted clan without any good reason.
    Very bad style to quit clan...[/b]
    Dude I haven't told about u any1 cuz i don't think its worth it. I'll answer u one last time. I'm sick of trying to prove u that i never fukin ever followed our clan party, always tried to pk on diffrent server then you guys. Why I didn't want to pk with u? Cuz it could only piss me off. There were few people who i liked it play with and it was fun. But they were leaving KO one by one and by the time i left only J4GGER was still playing ok? I never tried to piss of Zafira, he is the guy who piss himself off.He was looking for a reason to kick me since i was 76 or so bcuz i didn't agree with his pathetic rules about kicking people from party even if they are exping with u for 6 hours already and they didnt kick u when they were party leaders.

Jarek a.k.a Brabuxs seriously shouldnt leave clan that day and cuz of that reason but he was so pissed of at clan that even shitty CA on TS was to much. So he left. And what then happened? You started to curse at me. Mostly at me. Even before any question about items. Then i heard i havent done shit to clan while half of this forum (in which 50% are/were playing in Insanity) can prove that i was on 90% of isiloon even tho i knew i won't receive a shit cuz i got glass in september. I won't quote those curses cuz i just simply can't. You kicked me from clan forum. You kicked me from TS when i first came to talk.

You guys are full of bullshit. Im done with this off-topic about myself. Wanna talk about it? Go make new topic.

You kicked me from clan forum. You kicked me from TS when i first came to talk.
    You guys are full of bullshit. Im done with this off-topic about myself. Wanna talk about it? Go make new topic.[/b]
    :lol:
    I kicked you from forum after 8 days when brabux(your sharer) quit clan.Yes?Ofc yes!
    I dont kick u from ts, it was zafira,yes?Ofc Yes! I was out that day.
    And i told:
    " If the rule of bloodline was that u if deserve for it u get it so u would get it
    but rule was different"
    So look at minor and think again who tell bullshit? Becouse its not me.
    About Jagger he has exam, so he played 2h in week, so gg keep going man.
    Try to find real reason why your sharer quit clan.
    And talking with you still = pointless.

:lol:
    I kicked you from forum after 8 days when brabux(your sharer) quit clan.Yes?Ofc yes!
    I dont kick u from ts, it was zafira,yes?Ofc Yes! I was out that day.
    And i told:
    " If the rule of bloodline was that u if deserve for it u get it so u would get it
    but rule was different"
    So look at minor and think again who tell bullshit? Becouse its not me.
    About Jagger he has exam, so he played 2h in week, so gg keep going man.
    Try to find real reason why your sharer quit clan.
    And talking with you still = pointless.[/b]

kolejnej osobie 80tka uderzyła na mózg widze, solo samolubom mówimy nie ;p

no ale film dobry

pierdolnik16

So shiru You are talkig shit bout our clan but You forgot about your behaviour. I remember very good situations when there were few ppl from our clan running at bow and when they asked you to add they you answer was like: "ok but if there will be any drop it is only for me..." ,when you was in party at bowl with intron and then droped roc you didn't give him any money . So pls don't try to show here how poor you are and how bad and sensless are our clan members.
    Oh i almost forgot, i hope this glass you scammed from our clan will help you in cz...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast