Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Shiru.Ithlinne PART 3

This is a discussion on Shiru.Ithlinne PART 3 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :lol: good vid i like the tenacious D song u played...
Page: 6

BullsEye

:lol: good vid i like the tenacious D song u played

the duo with stealthz was really nice. Both know how to support and attack same time. Give more team pk next time bebek

Great Duo PK :P i like ur music ! xD 9/10

aero

the duo with stealthz was really nice.[/b]
    ofc it was you noob h34r:

pierdolnik16

Kamil that was pathetic. How's come I'm the one who buys u premium, how's come i have password to ur account. How's come everything was unsealed when i bought u premium AFTER i left the clan and ur char was clan leader of BloodLine if im SUCH a scammer h34r: Rest of u can spam more and cry me a river.

Music is:

Jelonek - BaRock
    Tenecious D - Classico XD
    Jelonek - Mosquito Flight
    Jelonek - Vendome 1212

Good luck with finding him :P

PS: PartyPLZZ it was Jarek who pissed off and left not me u know that get ur fact straight h34r:[/b]
    So I even didn't know that marek told you to buy premium for us so piss off... One time on Edana he ask one guy from his clan to buy premium, first time he bought it and there wasn't any problems but at second time he tooked all his items it was S4REVOK.
    So I still think that even if You bought this prem, FOR ME YOU"LL BE FOR EVER SCAMMER !!!!

pierdolnik16

he isnt a scammer, get that thru ur fat head dickwad
    just cuz you dont like him doesnt mean he is bad, go away[/b]
    WTF he isn't scammer?!!! If stealing from clan Glass Belt and wp which you was ought to give back isn't SCAM then he's really not...!!!!!!!!!!
    And aero pls don't talk a shit about things you have no idea!!!!!!!!!

Banned

WTF he isn't scammer?!!! If stealing from clan Glass Belt and wp which you was ought to give back isn't SCAM then he's really not...!!!!!!!!!!
    And aero pls don't talk a shit about things you have no idea!!!!!!!!![/b]

own'ed xD bb aero

funny is that shiru was the best assasin in bloodline. Im not talking only about his cz skills. He was making exp parties, he was scouting, he was coming on isilion, he gave nps to the clan... and all he got was glass and wp. In few words he did alot for bloodline clan and his members. Normaly if he would leave w\o words of anger every resonable ppl and friends would say ok shiru np. u earned them have some fun at humen side. But u act like band of greedy bastards. And we r not talking here about iron belt nor iron neck ._.

Vikema

add to youtube plx

pierdolnik16

funny is that shiru was the best assasin in bloodline. Im not talking only about his cz skills. He was making exp parties, he was scouting, he was coming on isilion, he gave nps to the clan... and all he got was glass and wp. In few words he did alot for bloodline clan and his members. Normaly if he would leave w\o words of anger every resonable ppl and friends would say ok shiru np. u earned them have some fun at humen side. But u act like band of greedy bastards. And we r not talking here about iron belt nor iron neck ._.[/b]
    Yea for sure he was so helpfull all the time and we love him.. what the f.uck man?!!
    He helped us a lot of time the most on wars when we had clan party and he was running alone and ksing us(same in cz) or maybe this time when he was bowling and if someon asked him to add he told "ok no problem but all drops are mine..." And finnaly isi yes he was comming when we were killing isi but it finished when he got his drop.
    So pls don't talk shit puzzjel because u wasn't in our clan and i'm not alone with my opinion that he's Scammer.

i wasnt at ur clan but we were allies and i saw many times how he helped ur ppl with exp and bosses. Ye he didnt like some of clanies but he was there almost from the begining and he deserved more. Thats my opinion and alot of others. In my eyes hes not a scammer.

How would u call some1 who wants to quit ko and sell all his stuff he got with clan or others for usd? Also a scammer?

TopCat

nice

Delicious

nice movie noob mark dang my combo was bad in the vs's, gotta vs you again when I dont have a hang over xD and gotta try vs you when your not using a homo dagger with 7 club defense -.-" my comp is fuked up atm gotta buy a new grafic card again prolly -.-" wish i wont do when we got nice weather here
    anyways loved the duo with noob stealthz <3 keep it up newbie and gogo take over sapientes so we can come back and ohh kick 4fun also :P
    and btw shiru isnt a scammer..

Yea for sure he was so helpfull all the time and we love him.. what the f.uck man?!!
    He helped us a lot of time the most on wars when we had clan party and he was running alone and ksing us(same in cz) or maybe this time when he was bowling and if someon asked him to add he told "ok no problem but all drops are mine..." And finnaly isi yes he was comming when we were killing isi but it finished when he got his drop.
    So pls don&#39;t talk shit puzzjel because u wasn&#39;t in our clan and i&#39;m not alone with my opinion that he&#39;s Scammer.[/b]
    That was the biggest bullshit u guys have said so far. I never said that shit"ok no problem but all drops are mine...". Next i stopped helping after i got my drop? That means since november 2007 i haven&#39;t do shit for clan. Dude I don&#39;t know what kind of drugs u take but seriously i don&#39;t wanna it. And i never runned around our clan partys always tried to avoid it. But i&#39;ve already said that in the part 2&#39;s topic. It&#39;s not my fault that you became so pathetic... coming up with made up facts... h34r: If u still wanna say that i didnt help after i got my drop in november i can post all those sses with me on Isiloons for example. I have evidence. h34r:

More comments plx

adas

shiru in few words: before server has started u accepted rules in bloodline. u broke rules, so u are scammer. who cares what u have done for a clan? there are rules, u accepted: u broke = u are scammer, go to hell

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast