Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Shiru.Ithlinne PART 3

This is a discussion on Shiru.Ithlinne PART 3 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; funny is that shiru was the best assasin in bloodline. Im not talking only about his cz skills. He was ...
Page: 7

funny is that shiru was the best assasin in bloodline. Im not talking only about his cz skills. He was making exp parties, he was scouting, he was coming on isilion, he gave nps to the clan... and all he got was glass and wp. In few words he did alot for bloodline clan and his members. Normaly if he would leave w\o words of anger every resonable ppl and friends would say ok shiru np. u earned them have some fun at humen side. But u act like band of greedy bastards. And we r not talking here about iron belt nor iron neck ._.[/b]
    Yeap he was the best rogue in clan, becouse we had only 2 assasin in clan. Anyway he has skill(toja)
    Puzjel u dont know what he did in clan. You need to ask Ashtaroth/Seba. He can tell u all about Toja's behaviour
    Shiru break rulez that all.
    He realy can give back glass belt, but when he realized that item can get Zafira, he change his mind.
    He dont like Zafira and zafira didnt like him. After when Toja want give back glass belt(we want only this item) his sharer Brabux (27 years old man) said no. If Toja want to be fair he should give back item.
    No one cry about glass belt and wp, we are just angry for brabux and him // Very lame reason to quit clan after 9 months of playing with us.(Toja u know, u want go human site after when u hit 80 level, Jarek aka Brabux was only waiting for reason and he found<admin took his CA on ts and Brabux quit clan) :blink:
    About friends, my friend was Brabux aka Jarek, sharer with Toja.
    But now what he do? He using bad words to my another friend Andzin, bad words about his familly and him. Why he do it coz he lost vs ... that pathetic. But for 9 mothns he never said bad words.
    Of course all people who playing(the same clan,hum site,old folks) with Shiru,they will defence him. Its normal.
    We speak out about Shiru becouse all should know who is Shiru, his loyality and real face.
    That all,
    Toja is young(about 16 years) maybe in one day he will realize what he has done wrong.
    But for now he is realy stubborn and blind. And he is trying to excuse his mistake to good choice.
    I have given Toja my word that i will chase him and whoever who will do something wrong.
    but
    I&#39;m too old to fight with you for such a silly reason and i dont feel strong enought to keep this funny war.
    Now i think all what we should write in this topic have been writen.
    But remember you are still able to change all and clean your name(all what you need to do is give back zafira this glass belt - if you want to be fair of course).
    From now you can feel free and i wont bother you anymore. Sad thing is that all went such a shit way..
    I put soo much trust in you also rest of us did(do you remember? It was you and Jarek who said it is for clan&#39;s good and that is why im so angry on you)
    But forget about it, it is done.
    Peace.

WALL OF TEXT HITS SHIRU FOR 27 DAMAGE.

(didn&#39;t watch vid but im sure its good)

imo unless it was like the next day that he left after getting the items.. then woop de doo.

hư scamer

Excuse me... if i&#39;m such a backstabbing scam cuz i left the clan how&#39;s come u are the one who make up shit about me? Loyality you say. How&#39;s come you always talked behind my back with Jarek who then tell me about it? How&#39;s come u always thought im lieing you while i didnt lie even once? How can i think then that u guys are okey to me? You still can&#39;t get that Jarek left w/o asking me altho he knew i won&#39;t mind it cuz im sick of over half of the players in BL.

Those two guys... Seba and Ashtaroth. You know that i&#39;ll always say that ashtaroth is a dumb ass cuz he is. Seba is kewl and i&#39;ve never heard a bad word from him so i don&#39;t get why u put them as example.

Curly i think u should watch it anyway. h34r:

NEED MORE COMMENTS

BenY

scammers will be scammers...[/b]
    the polish retard from Warsaw made a speech . Btw where is my 100$ ?

u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar

funny is that shiru was the best assasin in bloodline. Im not talking only about his cz skills. He was making exp parties, he was scouting, he was coming on isilion, he gave nps to the clan... and all he got was glass and wp. In few words he did alot for bloodline clan and his members. Normaly if he would leave w\o words of anger every resonable ppl and friends would say ok shiru np. u earned them have some fun at humen side. But u act like band of greedy bastards. And we r not talking here about iron belt nor iron neck ._.[/b]
    I agree, when i was in Insanity the only reason bloodline would get isiloon would be because Shiru&#39;s drains, he always died for it and got the drop most of the time.

Before i stop talking forever in this topic, I need to correct some issues.

He helped us a lot of time the most on wars when we had clan party and he was running alone and ksing us(same in cz)[/b]
    its true,you done it for fun or for more np (dunno)
    I was been 2 times on the war, and 2 times u declined party request, you tp&#39;ed to me and started running and ksing my party(your clan)
    or maybe this time when he was bowling and if someon asked him to add he told "ok no problem but all drops are mine..."[/b]
    those words said Brabux (sharer with Toja)
    And finally isi yes he was there when we were killing isi but he finished when he got his drop.[/b]
    He started to come back to isi when we had an ally with Sapientes.
    True, when Toja got glass belt, started to exp all the time. Stopped scouting eslant.
    And how many times u couldnt wait 10-15 mint for isi, and u said "i need to sleep to wake up at mornig,school etc"
    Loyality you say. How&#39;s come you always talked behind my back with Jarek who then tell me about it? How&#39;s come u always thought im lieing you while i didnt lie even once? How can i think then that u guys are okey to me?[/b]
    I always talked to Jarek(only he could change your behaviour its not talking behind your back, he repeatted my words to you becouse i wanted it and i thinking that he is smarter then you and he can easy explain my words to you, but in fact, he listen to you. Yeap 27 years old man obey to 16-17 years old kid .but ok.

You still can&#39;t get that Jarek left w/o asking me altho he knew i won&#39;t mind it cuz im sick of over half of the players in BL.[/b]
    Its a pitty that u begun to be sick when u hitted 80lvl, first u stoped coming to ts or u have been muted on ts, second u started playing solo only(ks us on war and cz) and u forgot about this second day after u hitted 80 you said " i going to human side, hehe"
    But u didnt done it fast enought, and what u realy was trying to do was finding a reason to quit clan,

Those two guys... Seba and Ashtaroth. You know that i&#39;ll always say that ashtaroth is a dumb ass cuz he is. Seba is kewl and i&#39;ve never heard a bad word from him so i don&#39;t get why u put them as example.[/b]
    Seba is Ashtaroth... You first started to be rude to him, you said bad words to him on isi like "shut your ugly mouth" dont u remember?
    I agree, when i was in Insanity the only reason bloodline would get isiloon would be because Shiru&#39;s drains, he always died for it and got the drop most of the time.[/b]
    How u know it? You was in drain party? You notice always who first put drain?
    and ofc u forgot about: Kuman, Kidler, Labobik, Mario, Xargos, Valzur, Diemv, Victor, Sophistic, 4nismo and another assassins(from example sapientes and oblivion) who were draining isi and died too.
    Toja,
    You forgotten many many facts.
    Your all explains are about 50% true.You really wanted to be clear?
    You can be clear only on ko4life or another eng forum.
    Every polish players who played/are playing in Bloodline, know the truth and u cant change it. Your behaviour.
    That was the biggest bullshit u guys have said so far[/b]
    Ofc only we are talking bullshit
    That are really your words vs (30)ppl who are playing/played in bloodline
    But Toja u cant change facts
    I repat again:
    Before u join bloodline u known rulez, quit clan - give back clan item to another member from clan.
    Why now u are trying to explain to everyone that u deserve it, maybe u deserve it but rules was different and u BROKE RULES, get use to it finaly ! !
    Maybe Intron when he quitted ko should sale skiele belt(clan item) too?No he didnt done that, he gave it to another clan member.
    Maybe Xargos when he was hacked should have had sale his char, but he didnt he left char in clan(ofc donated np) for this way he paid the clan for items he got(skiele + rol)
    Maybe Fegut(czech man aka sosak) shouldnt give back skiele belt when he quitted clan, but he was loyal and he gave back that item to clan.
    (they only got Lucas and Fegut 2x warrior erring, but they really deserv it .they was 90% on boss, and alot of clan members decided to give that 2x errings to lucas and Fegut)
    Why BlackPhatnom,Laps,Hypnofuka,Kuman,Hakael,Regis,Flu py,DivineWrith,Pawlo,Scarface,Zwierzak,4nismo
    and many another ppl who played in Bloodline gave back items to clan when they quitted ko?They also were coming for isi,scaout eslant.Why, becouse they was 100% loyal. They kept their words and gave back clan item.

U are making me to correct your words, admit it that u made a mistake and thats all.

Again peace,

Banned

duo was nice x) and wtf so many dif royal knight clans in that server ;o

guess i havent played ko for longer then i thought h34r:

Banned

Didn&#39;t watch it yet but i will.

This is media section. If you have a problem with a user about cheating, there is a correct section for discussing that. Sucks going into a topic and almost half of it is flaming.

nathan16

good movie

Before i stop talking forever in this topic, I need to correct some issues.
    its true,you done it for fun or for more np (dunno)
    I was been 2 times on the war, and 2 times u declined party request, you tp&#39;ed to me and started running and ksing my party(your clan)

those words said Brabux (sharer with Toja)

He started to come back to isi when we had an ally with Sapientes.
    True, when Toja got glass belt, started to exp all the time. Stopped scouting eslant.
    And how many times u couldnt wait 10-15 mint for isi, and u said "i need to sleep to wake up at mornig,school etc"

I always talked to Jarek(only he could change your behaviour its not talking behind your back, he repeatted my words to you becouse i wanted it and i thinking that he is smarter then you and he can easy explain my words to you, but in fact, he listen to you. Yeap 27 years old man obey to 16-17 years old kid .but ok.
    Its a pitty that u begun to be sick when u hitted 80lvl, first u stoped coming to ts or u have been muted on ts, second u started playing solo only(ks us on war and cz) and u forgot about this second day after u hitted 80 you said " i going to human side, hehe"
    But u didnt done it fast enought, and what u realy was trying to do was finding a reason to quit clan,
    Seba is Ashtaroth... You first started to be rude to him, you said bad words to him on isi like "shut your ugly mouth" dont u remember?

How u know it? You was in drain party? You notice always who first put drain?
    and ofc u forgot about: Kuman, Kidler, Labobik, Mario, Xargos, Valzur, Diemv, Victor, Sophistic, 4nismo and another assassins(from example sapientes and oblivion) who were draining isi and died too.
    Toja,
    You forgotten many many facts.
    Your all explains are about 50% true.You really wanted to be clear?
    You can be clear only on ko4life or another eng forum.
    Every polish players who played/are playing in Bloodline, know the truth and u cant change it. Your behaviour.

Ofc only we are talking bullshit
    That are really your words vs (30)ppl who are playing/played in bloodline
    But Toja u cant change facts
    I repat again:
    Before u join bloodline u known rulez, quit clan - give back clan item to another member from clan.
    Why now u are trying to explain to everyone that u deserve it, maybe u deserve it but rules was different and u BROKE RULES, get use to it finaly ! !
    Maybe Intron when he quitted ko should sale skiele belt(clan item) too?No he didnt done that, he gave it to another clan member.
    Maybe Xargos when he was hacked should have had sale his char, but he didnt he left char in clan(ofc donated np) for this way he paid the clan for items he got(skiele + rol)
    Maybe Fegut(czech man aka sosak) shouldnt give back skiele belt when he quitted clan, but he was loyal and he gave back that item to clan.
    (they only got Lucas and Fegut 2x warrior erring, but they really deserv it .they was 90% on boss, and alot of clan members decided to give that 2x errings to lucas and Fegut)
    Why BlackPhatnom,Laps,Hypnofuka,Kuman,Hakael,Regis,Flu py,DivineWrith,Pawlo,Scarface,Zwierzak,4nismo
    and many another ppl who played in Bloodline gave back items to clan when they quitted ko?They also were coming for isi,scaout eslant.Why, becouse they was 100% loyal. They kept their words and gave back clan item.[/b]
    You will always keep saying same stuff? Non of those guys listed down there played as much as i did and non of those players were there for clan then us. Non of those guys worked as hard as i did, but you will never ever agree with me on that cuz u just can&#39;t say that i helped, ok? I said that to ashtaroth becouse he keep talking while i was trying to put DRAIN PARTY ON ISI(on which i never came aight?) into right position like i always did.

About the war. I didnt want to say this but okey u made me do it. Why i didn&#39;t came to ur party? CUZ IM SICK OF THOSE NOOBS got it? Half of the people in those partys like Kidler were siting at the monument and doing nothing. Or they never lisen for example who to atack when i said on team speak. So no TY!

The list Kuman, Kidler, Labobik, Mario, Xargos, Valzur, Diemv, Victor, Sophistic, 4nismo. Ya it&#39;s correct for the first 2 months? Then only Xargos and sometimes Kidler came to isi. Rest of those are Oblivion players who when we broked ally never came to help us and we said never to ally with them again - u just allied.

If u wanna talk about that make a topic and cry me a river in it like vandy has said.

KalaBunga Senior Member

move found it quite boring ,

7/10

drama in the topic 8/10

liked your trailer more.

I devsered to kill a men , so i kild him but Hey i broke the law to killing some one :-o dam now i go to jail even that guy i kild was a bad man
    so jota

bloodycurse is right :-o

You will always keep saying same stuff? Non of those guys listed down there played as much as i did and non of those players were there for clan then us. Non of those guys worked as hard as i did, but you will never ever agree with me on that cuz u just can&#39;t say that i helped, ok? I said that to ashtaroth becouse he keep talking while i was trying to put DRAIN PARTY ON ISI(on which i never came aight?) into right position like i always did.

About the war. I didnt want to say this but okey u made me do it. Why i didn&#39;t came to ur party? CUZ IM SICK OF THOSE NOOBS got it? Half of the people in those partys like Kidler were siting at the monument and doing nothing. Or they never lisen for example who to atack when i said on team speak. So no TY!

The list Kuman, Kidler, Labobik, Mario, Xargos, Valzur, Diemv, Victor, Sophistic, 4nismo. Ya it&#39;s correct for the first 2 months? Then only Xargos and sometimes Kidler came to isi. Rest of those are Oblivion players who when we broked ally never came to help us and we said never to ally with them again - u just allied.

If u wanna talk about that make a topic and cry me a river in it like vandy has said.[/b]
    coz szitu is special player, thats why he didnt give back items ^^

sry i meant, 15years old kid, not shitu

Im 12 and Bambo is brainless so what h34r:

tell me that face to face and that will be ur last word

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast