Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Should i make some moviemaking guides?

This is a discussion on Should i make some moviemaking guides? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi yall! Im wondering: Who is interested in some moviemaking guides? And i want you to tell me what you ...
Page: 1

Banned

Hi yall!

Im wondering: Who is interested in some moviemaking guides?
    And i want you to tell me what you want to know on thoose guides. Special rendering qualities? formats? softwares? u name it
    also i'll make a video tutorial on how to edit the apperence on some KO files. (and as a bonus ill give you the Superman target ring you all cry about :P)

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

instead of learning from u , i send u clips and u make a movie for me ? =)

Hi yall!

And i want you to tell me what you want to know on thoose guides. Special rendering qualities? formats? softwares? u name it
    also i'll make a video tutorial on how to edit the apperence on some KO files. (and as a bonus ill give you the Superman target ring you all cry about :P)

well there is a catch... i can't do it for free... but it wont cost you anything. I just want a invite to spotify (free)

Get me a invite and ill post the tutorial(s) in a couple of days

please? =)=)[/b]
    makyr abi.
    What programs you use anyways?

darkeye

Tuts would be cool, I wanna learn !!

Carabounga

Yes I need some lessons on Sony Vegas 8.0
    Mainly for compression, after with editing effects ^^

Also which program you use to record in game ? Fraps ? With how many FPs ?

Would be kind if you can teach to us to make so nice quality for videos.
    Will be helpfull for everybody I think and we can maybe soon watch a lot of video with nice quality

Banned

Will be helpfull for everybody I think and we can maybe soon watch a lot of video with nice quality [/b]

it will all be added on the tutorial

darter

movie guide gyft plys.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Moviemaker is pretty easy, Make us a good SonyVegas guid

paperownz

and youtube hd guide also plx.

Moviemaker is pretty easy, Make us a good SonyVegas guid [/b]
    +1

sony vegas is fuking crazy alot of effects ;D
    but i dunno how to work with em

Banned

ill get on it on tuesday.... with or without the spotify invite :P

irakli

can you please tell me a good movie making program that wont lag me during pk, my pc has 1,5gb of ram, 3,06GHz, 5xxvid card

thanks,

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Hi yall!

well there is a catch... i can't do it for free... but it wont cost you anything. I just want a invite to spotify (free)

Get me a invite and ill post the tutorial(s) in a couple of days

please? =)=)[/b]
    softwares: vegas, after effects, and probably megui and virtual dub to render... doh (also includes the rendering qualities, h264(?!))

Formats, Haven't seen much of your movies, at least not that I could remember.. But I'd guess either 720p or costum 1280x1024 with a pixel aspect ratio of 0,9091.

Editing the files isnt hard, probably a common DXT viewer and editor out of the nets.. Or even done within vegas/AE (however, rather the harder method... having the DXT files edited probably goes faster and is way simplier).

Will be helpfull for everybody I think and we can maybe soon watch a lot of video with nice quality [/b]
    He most likely records using Fraps, at 60fps. At a resolution of 1280x1024 (Though, you have to have a dual or quad core for any resolution higher than 1024x768)
    Render as uncompressed, audio and video both seperated from each other. Put it together in virtual dub and encode it using h264. I'd recommend using AC-3 ACM for the audio.

and youtube hd guide also plx.[/b]
    Render in 720p, using approx 3M or more as bitrate(For KO movies, or gaming Movies in generall, I'd recommend using 5M-6M). Make sure you have the Pixel Aspect Ratio at 1.0000 (Square)

To my opinion soney vegas is freaking easy ( try aVid media composer ore adobe aftereffeckts cs 3/4 ) but for some reason i always fuck up compressing it to youtube qualitie. I have that "high quaitie"option on several of my vids but they dont seem to do anything :S. I use virtual dub for youtube resizing and compression btw.

softwares: vegas, after effects, and probably megui and virtual dub to render... doh (also includes the rendering qualities, h264(?!))

Formats, Haven't seen much of your movies, at least not that I could remember.. But I'd guess either 720p or costum 1280x1024 with a pixel aspect ratio of 0,9091.

Editing the files isnt hard, probably a common DXT viewer and editor out of the nets.. Or even done within vegas/AE (however, rather the harder method... having the DXT files edited probably goes faster and is way simplier).
    He most likely records using Fraps, at 60fps. At a resolution of 1280x1024 (Though, you have to have a dual or quad core for any resolution higher than 1024x768)
    Render as uncompressed, audio and video both seperated from each other. Put it together in virtual dub and encode it using h264. I'd recommend using AC-3 ACM for the audio.
    Render in 720p, using approx 3M or more as bitrate(For KO movies, or gaming Movies in generall, I'd recommend using 5M-6M). Make sure you have the Pixel Aspect Ratio at 1.0000 (Square)[/b]
    Why not 16x9 ? Couse sins last update you will be able to put 16x9 on youtube ...

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

To my opinion soney vegas is freaking easy ( try aVid media composer ore adobe aftereffeckts cs 3/4 ) but for some reason i always fuck up compressing it to youtube qualitie. I have that "high quaitie"option on several of my vids but they dont seem to do anything :S. I use virtual dub for youtube resizing and compression btw.[/b]
    If using vegas or AE just select the 720p preset. Other than that: 1280x720, at 30frames, pixel aspect ratio 1,00000 (square).
    And force it to using a high bitrate (as mentioned above, 3M/3000kbps or more)

Why not 16x9 ? Couse sins last update you will be able to put 16x9 on youtube ...[/b]
    720p is 16:9 widescreen.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast