Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Should i make some moviemaking guides?

This is a discussion on Should i make some moviemaking guides? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If using vegas or AE just select the 720p preset. Other than that: 1280x720, at 30frames, pixel aspect ratio 1,00000 ...
Page: 2

Banned

If using vegas or AE just select the 720p preset. Other than that: 1280x720, at 30frames, pixel aspect ratio 1,00000 (square).
    And force it to using a high bitrate (as mentioned above, 3M/3000kbps or more)
    720p is 16:9 widescreen.[/b]

holy christ schrotti, where were u when i had so many questions about vegas 8? Damn this would have helped me months ago :P thanks for the tips <3

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Yes plıs salmın :lol:
    And comment my pk topic video

Key421

shut up salamin, just post the guide, no one cares about anything else

freaking worthless

freaking worthless[/b]
    You realize your not gonna get shit with that type of attitude right?

Post some samples/examples with ur explanations plax...

Banned

well i made the turorial, but the rendering fucked up

ill do a SS tutorial instead

freaking worthless[/b]
    WOW dude, LOOK AT ME IM ATTENTION WHORE ! IM SO COOL OKE.

damit son.

If using vegas or AE just select the 720p preset. Other than that: 1280x720, at 30frames, pixel aspect ratio 1,00000 (square).
    And force it to using a high bitrate (as mentioned above, 3M/3000kbps or more)
    720p is 16:9 widescreen.[/b]
    Now im lost, aspeckt ratio 1,4 = widescreen and since i want it wide screen why make it square ? Anyways that not my point if i make my movie whit same resolution and bit rate as you i end up whit movies of over half a gig ( movies around 5 min long ore more ). Especialy when i use ae.

So i want to keep my resoplution but when i compress it to 99 mb it gets all blury. How do i keep my qualitie when rendering high resolution for youtube ?

Banned

if u make the guide, be sure to tell them about virtual dub, that makes extremely large video files like fraps which few minutes of recording can be gb&#39;s long, be only a couple of mb&#39;s and the quality of it is amazing also. but the codec u need to use is the LAME codec so that way the quality is FUCKING AWESOME, and the file is not to large. this is how i always made my movies, and sony vegas over adode premier, alot easier to use. 70 gb&#39;s of video files after using Virtual Dub and lame codec = a 150mb video file with insane quality 14 minutes long

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Now im lost, aspeckt ratio 1,4 = widescreen and since i want it wide screen why make it square ? Anyways that not my point if i make my movie whit same resolution and bit rate as you i end up whit movies of over half a gig ( movies around 5 min long ore more ). Especialy when i use ae.

So i want to keep my resoplution but when i compress it to 99 mb it gets all blury. How do i keep my qualitie when rendering high resolution for youtube ?[/b]
    Extract the uncompressed file of AE (most likely a few GB, depending on the footage and length of the scenes) and encode it using Virtual Dub. I&#39;d recommend a h264 codec with AC3 as audio.

yea make one please, also include what program i should use to record O: a free one please, xD
    no money in this recession xD

Key421

WOW dude, LOOK AT ME IM ATTENTION WHORE ! IM SO COOL OKE.
    damit son.[/b]
    Yes. What the hell I care about Ko4life attention? Anyways, If I would make a post called "Should i make some moviemaking guides?" yeah i&#39;d be a atttention whore

Anyways, Make when you can make

Banned

make a guide on sony vegas,that shit is hard :P i don´t understand how you zoom or what do do to get a good quality when saving the clip.

You should quit ko and play wow whit me

shampoo

yea make one please, also include what program i should use to record O: a free one please, xD
    no money in this recession xD[/b]
    +1. A guide based on free programs you can get off download.com would be much apprecaaited. I&#39;m not planning on going out to spend $400+ on video editing programs like Vegas (not sure on price and I don&#39;t know if Vegas is expensive but it sounds like it is) so I can make a KO PK video... Got Flash and WindowsMovie maker

Thx Salmin <3

+1. A guide based on free programs you can get off download.com would be much apprecaaited. I&#39;m not planning on going out to spend $400+ on video editing programs like Vegas (not sure on price and I don&#39;t know if Vegas is expensive but it sounds like it is) so I can make a KO PK video... Got Flash and WindowsMovie maker

Thx Salmin <3[/b]
    Lol, no one here payed 400$ for the program. They all got it cracked.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast