Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Should i make some moviemaking guides?

This is a discussion on Should i make some moviemaking guides? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why dont u go youtube and search for vegas tutorials?...
Page: 3

why dont u go youtube and search for vegas tutorials?

Banned

why dont u go youtube and search for vegas tutorials?[/b]

most of the people are lazy. But also, i made my guide KO related.

Looks like i won't be home untill after new year, so no more guides untill im on my pc at home. Then u just need a "how to change .dxt files guide? (which already exsist somewhere on the forum).

And what else?

the selection rings , how u changed that? i saw on u'r movie it was superman, quite nice ^^

Banned

Yes. What the hell I care about Ko4life attention? Anyways, If I would make a post called "Should i make some moviemaking guides?" yeah i'd be a atttention whore
    Anyways, Make when you can make[/b]

thats cuz you didn't read the topic you asswhole. Im asking:
    what kind of guides do you need? is it in someones interest to learn how to get youtube HD quality, or other WMV compressions. What else should i make a tutorial of?
    (and i did get the spotify invite.. since they are so commonly thrown around).

now stop being such an attention whore and gtfo of my topic, ty.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

now i started with a compression guide for sony vegas. Ill make one later for the others

¤ some of you are asking for guides on how to work the sony vegas. Well there you have some on youtube. BUT, If i have time, and manage to fix the software i record with, i will try to make one KO related aswell.

¤ how to change dxt files will come soon tho.. in a couple of days (altho there is one on the forums somewhere -.-)

¤ Compression guides for other softwares will have to wait. I don't see the point of using Virtual Dub since its only for compressing video. I guess it's usefull if u want to send unedited fraps, but if you are going to edit on sony vegas you might aswell compress there.

¤ a x264 compression guide on Sony Vegas is also on the list. But that one will be a bit hard to follow for some. Specielly if u have vista x64, then its a hell to add the huffyuv codec

shut up salamin, just post the guide, no one cares about anything else

freaking worthless[/b]

Fuck dude.. He made a video with the best youtube quality anyone here has ever seen in a KO vid.. Shit its better quality then half the vids I download..

He's being nice and helping everyone else learn how.

Kindly FUCK OFF. And obviously plenty of people care about other stuff as his superman target ring was asked for numerous times in his vid topic.

sony vegas is nothing as program for adding effects into the movie.

adobe after effects is used by pros, really big program with shitload of addons, plugins etc.

use sony vegas or adobe preimiere to do some transitions etc, other effects do with AE. but well, u cant do a lot with video game.

¤ some of you are asking for guides on how to work the sony vegas. Well there you have some on youtube. BUT, If i have time, and manage to fix the software i record with, i will try to make one KO related aswell.[/b]
    Would like to see this one

tell us also about which effects would look good for KO movies etc <3

Key421

ImaWhore lol

Salamin, shut up, and just post the method you used, fack.

Banned

Would like to see this one

tell us also about which effects would look good for KO movies etc <3[/b]

ill do that.. if anyone has any questions about my own movies.. "how did u do that?" type of questions.. i would be happy to show you

@Key421

Yes you are a whore. Mr.lookatme. Mr. I can&#39;t let someone else get credz for helping people so i must act like a bitch to devert the atention.

it has already been posted and made as a sticky since it actually helps people, unlike you. You should sit down and think what good you do to this world. You should actually help your parents economically if you would kill your self. Just a heads up.

anyway, i know he is trying to provoke me, but whatever... back to topic now tho

Synyster

Oke, I never ever really post on forums as you can see, but all I am going to say is anyone who even tries to bust his balls or call him an attention whore should just stop. He has the video making/editing skills ect... and he is willing to help out. Why would you waste your time saying bad things in the topic. And well as for just post it already remarks its not that easy to make guides. you have to make sure you get all the minor details right for the people who are not tech inclined. Personally I am pumped to see what he does to make videos. His quality is outstanding though I do not like he low resolution <_< . So just wait and see what he gives us and by the looks of his videos I think we will all be impressed. So if you are here to talk shit get out of here and go outside or do something else with your life. He is willing to help, are you willing?

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

ImaWhore lol

Salamin, shut up, and just post the method you used, fack.[/b]
    I&#39;ve seen you in more then one topic trying to flame people but it never works out, is this the only thing you have to do in your life? Stay on the computer 24/7 and go on Ko4life trying to get attention looking "cool" for flaming someone that is trying to help out the community? No one likes you.. get the fuck out kid. You might also want to try to get some more sun, that might help your depression problems. If you parents don&#39;t give you enough attention, it&#39;s not our fault.

Key421

lol I love it

thx sala for the guide xD

Banned

lol what a turn around ^^

np, i do what i does

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

lol I love it
    thx sala for the guide xD[/b]
    Do you suffer bipolarity?

Key421

lol what a turn around ^^

np, i do what i does [/b]

lol i was just messing with ya the whole time, I DO WHAT I DOES! you got to understand this xD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast