Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"The Show"

This is a discussion on "The Show" within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So, here is next movie from me. It's from Xigenon and there are 2 views - from YouNeverDie (73 lvl ...
Page: 1

So, here is next movie from me. It's from Xigenon and there are 2 views - from YouNeverDie (73 lvl BP) and from Goldenkam (80 lvl warrior). Most of actions are with our clan Sons Of Heroes (11th raking place) or with our allies.
    Unfortunately because of problems with edit software I had to make easier end of movie (part with credits) ... it's a pity.

However enjoy!

http://files.filefront.com/The+Showwmv/;82...;/fileinfo.html

btw:for the end I'd like to say if you will ever need make some movie, but you think yours editing skills arent so good but still you want to do that movie a bit "better", so PM me here, write on msn or ICQ and we will see what I can do ... Ardream, CZ, 50 lvl or 80 lvl all are allow.

1st download

billytalent

nice editing this is y i prefer vegas over adobe premier

X-Ray

cool movie. novadays new pk movies is kinda boring but in this one there was something special
    nice edit btw. :P

sry not trying to flame u or anything but why do all the good movie editors have such bad combos :/ first gyver and now u. at least u showed some combo but u depended on w for combo all the time which was pretty crap. try press r after skill it really isnt that hard to combo. ur a great movie editor and music fit movie nicely i'll give it 7.5/10

sry not trying to flame u or anything but why do all the good movie editors have such bad combos :/ first gyver and now u. at least u showed some combo but u depended on w for combo all the time which was pretty crap. try press r after skill it really isnt that hard to combo. ur a great movie editor and music fit movie nicely i'll give it 7.5/10[/b]
    in fact i've played ( and i will again...) INT priest... so my combo isnt so good, but i think important is if i can kill someone...

Banned Senior Member

nice movie 9/10

Banned

Very impressive video i think it is one of the best videos that i never seen before

UnnamedByMazek

I think... 10/10

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

/czech_mode on
    Protoze me ten komunista Triss dal do basy musim to napsat sem
    Hudba 7/10
    Zpracovani 9,5/10
    Obsah 2/10
    Mno celkove hednoceni je pro me 6/10
    /czech_mode off

Congratz its a really nice work, everyday i visit this section of the forums waiting for "not the same", sometimes i think i lost my hope of watching videos with nice ideas and quality, wich is the thing that most impressed me, the quality of the video is extremely good, the combination of the sound with the clips is very nice made it.
    What kind program did you use for that quality of the movie, cause is not very heavy for the quality, i will apreciate it.

Congratz its a really nice work, everyday i visit this section of the forums waiting for "not the same", sometimes i think i lost my hope of watching videos with nice ideas and quality, wich is the thing that most impressed me, the quality of the video is extremely good, the combination of the sound with the clips is very nice made it.
    What kind program did you use for that quality of the movie, cause is not very heavy for the quality, i will apreciate it.[/b]
    virtuadub (or something like that)
    and sony vegas

yea i think the same about new ideas/creativity of the ppl here
    'old pk vid'-format died, new creations plz

llJuanMall

the editting is really impressive and the pk is not bad, great job 9/10

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

good job

i love the music :wub:

runordie

Wow could it be any worse?

umm jk 10/10 nice job on everything, For your 2nd movie, it would be cool if you switched views from the priest to the warrior during the same battle.. Just a suggestion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast