Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

"The Show"

This is a discussion on "The Show" within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The editing was awesome ill admit that. But it was kinda repetitive with the 1st song killing a person after ...
Page: 2

J

The editing was awesome ill admit that. But it was kinda repetitive with the 1st song killing a person after every beat, IMO more pk would've been nice.

Congratz its a really nice work, everyday i visit this section of the forums waiting for "not the same", sometimes i think i lost my hope of watching videos with nice ideas and quality, wich is the thing that most impressed me, the quality of the video is extremely good, the combination of the sound with the clips is very nice made it.
    What kind program did you use for that quality of the movie, cause is not very heavy for the quality, i will apreciate it.[/b]
    thanks

first i do some fraps ... and then i have to cut scenes in virtualdub and after it i long time choosing music and finally after this all i put it all into vegas studio h34r:

people, dont worry .. next movie is "in progress" .. better and bigger, i hope. ;-)

altru

thanks for putting so much time into it ^^

JahSurmale

That Video Total Owns best what i saw Realy nice
    I wanna See more gg

Axarus

dling:P

Lag0nx

editing 9/10 but pk 7/10 need some more action .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12