Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Showcase ur DLW character

This is a discussion on Showcase ur DLW character within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; get giga +7 and ull pwn more than with crappy dual wields....
Page: 2

temmu

get giga +7 and ull pwn more than with crappy dual wields.

ill post my dlw char when i get back to lvl 50 i had to relvl a new one to avoid rollbacks

I_Am_On_Ares

Back when i was a paper warrior with dlw (unbuffed exept 15 str)

The_Dude

Don't know why my imgage tags aren't working, so i'll just post a link. If someone can tell me why the img tags don't work when using image shack, it'd be appreciated

http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=13019nw.jpg

PinoyBoi

i think hes using a shield

The_Dude

Originally posted by PinoyBoi
    i think hes using a shield
    Can't be, his AP is too high to be using a single weapon + shield unless he photoshopped the pic. With a shield I have 1300+ defense.

He looks to be using a +1 EP which explains the +7 MP, +7 INT, and +15 HP as well as the poison and curse boosts. A +0 EP adds 200 some odd HP, so that is where a lot of his high HP comes from.

Not sure about what weapon he might be using, or what other jewelry. My guess is that whatever his jewelry is it doesn't add any specific bonuses since all his bonuses were explained with the +1 EP. Maybe stuff like emerald rings or ruby rings. They add defense and HP, but not a stat point in HP just simply 100 extra HP, etc.

Maybe his main character is a mage.

..I feel like Columbo or Murder She Wrote, trying to look at the clue's and figure out what stuff he has.

h43r:

saltman_147

a rilly cheap but affective(blade) thing to do is lvl up to lvl 51 get 3 str to 200 n delvl back to 50... with 200 str n 90 hp u cood weild duals harpoon +8 n deep scar +8 n +8 chitin == that wood own

i duno if they allow that but u can try ...

AphRaeL

Originally posted by saltman_147
    a rilly cheap but affective(blade) *thing to do is lvl up to lvl 51 get 3 str to 200 n delvl back to 50... with 200 str n 90 hp u cood weild duals harpoon +8 n deep scar +8 n +8 chitin == that wood own *

i duno if they allow that but u can try ...
    nope not possible :angry:

AphRaeL

Originally posted by magix

h43r:
    omfg sexy!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Man0rMachine

Originally posted by The_Dude

Can't be, his AP is too high to be using a single weapon + shield unless he photoshopped the pic. *With a shield I have 1300+ defense.

He looks to be using a +1 EP which explains the +7 MP, +7 INT, and +15 HP as well as the poison and curse boosts. *A +0 EP adds 200 some odd HP, so that is where a lot of his high HP comes from. *

Not sure about what weapon he might be using, or what other jewelry. *My guess is that whatever his jewelry is it doesn't add any specific bonuses since all his bonuses were explained with the +1 EP. *Maybe stuff like emerald rings or ruby rings. *They add defense and HP, but not a stat point in HP just simply 100 extra HP, etc.

Maybe his main character is a mage. *

..I feel like Columbo or Murder She Wrote, trying to look at the clue's and figure out what stuff he has.
    well i posted my stuff a few post b4 but ur getting close Mr. Murder He Wrote, but only thing not pimped is my rings

for all u wondering i play cypher and i understand many gonna call me a duper, well ask anyone on cypher and they will confirm i dont dupe and work hard for my shit....

other things is, iw as talking with soem1 about raising my ap and he told me to go fp+8 build, he says ill lose like 100ac but that already so high it wont matter, any opnions?

and magix... that is something im gonna try

btw im not using a shield... i think u dont wonna know my ac with one

bhx

Originally posted by AphRaeL+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AphRaeL)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-magix

h43r:
    omfg sexy!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:[/b]
    yep it is

but, i cant do dms with my lvl 47 warrior /my warrior equip sux

Pwner

Man0rMachine

lol, nice photoshop