Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Showcase ur DLW character

This is a discussion on Showcase ur DLW character within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Man0rMachine other things is, iw as talking with soem1 about raising my ap and he told me ...
Page: 3

The_Dude

Originally posted by Man0rMachine
    other things is, iw as talking with soem1 about raising my ap and he told me to go fp+8 build, he says ill lose like 100ac but that already so high it wont matter, any opnions?

lol, never paid attention to the fact that you posted your equipment Only realized it once you said something, so I clicked to view all your posts to find it! Haha.

What armor are you using at the moment? Your HP is already high, so even if you stat yourself for FP build at 82 HP you'll still have over 3k HP, and your defense would look like mine. Remember that you can wear +7 chitin gloves with 82 HP, so you don't have to go full HP. You can still use some chitin to squeeze a bit more AC out of it.

Man0rMachine

yea, but im using full set of chitin +7 str now and he said that if i would get me some fp+8 str set my ap would be much higher and my ac a bit lower... im very noob when it comes to warriors , so any helped is apreciated :P

d3ni5

Originally posted by Pwner
    :lol:

KrisTysonLegolas

Originally posted by Pwner
    good Photoshop baba

cadela

yea hahahhaha :P

The_Dude

Originally posted by Man0rMachine
    yea, but im using full set of chitin +7 str now and he said that if i would get me some fp+8 str set my ap would be much higher and my ac a bit lower... im very noob when it comes to warriors , so any helped is apreciated :P

I think on my warrior every point of str adds about 3 increase in AP. So if you have full +7 right now, thats 60 str points from your armor. With full +8 you'll have 75 str points from armor. That will only increase your AP by 45 or so, not counting the difference in increased physical str if you drop the HP to 82 for the FP. If you do that you'll have 206 (+whatever) for your str.

I haven't tried an FP build on my DLW warrior, so I'm not sure how much of an increase 206 str is vs. 197 in terms of AP, but I don't believe its much. I have a higher lvl warrior and from what I remember his AP wasn't much better than my DLW warriors when he was at lvl 53 using the same equipment. I think it would bring your AP to the low 1200's.

AphRaeL

lol he forgot to photoshop the exp lmao :P

nidah

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/9470/maniown3zb.jpg

here is my BP, the pic is a bit old

TuPadre

Originally posted by Natazaku
    National Point: 2213/2631

Doesnt sound right?
    I have the same think in my dlw :huh:

its because you dont earn all 50np in dlw so the charts get kinda messed up.

btw, i just got my warrior to 49 h43r:

d3ni5

Originally posted by magix
    its because you dont earn all 50np in dlw so the charts get kinda messed up.

btw, i just got my warrior to 49 *h43r:
    Nyce gogogo 50 :P

Alive

Originally posted by nidah
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/9470/maniown3zb.jpg

here is my BP, the pic is a bit old
    Awesome atp, but shitty base hp.

I assume u got all Str accs on....

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Acid_Junkie

Originally posted by Felix
    u crazy?