Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

A sick duo by Reu couple :)

This is a discussion on A sick duo by Reu couple :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood you mean latino prick that no one likes? I don't think he means anything as it ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    you mean latino prick that no one likes?
    I don't think he means anything as it was something I said... /facepalm

Little archer Senior Member

you mean latino prick that no one likes?
    Who would that "no one" be?

Is the lack of confidence that bad in these boards? You all seem to talk about "everyone" or on behalf of everyone, do you really lack that much confidence and self esteem? Would your statements be meaningless if you weren't taking cover on these imaginary friends you seem to love so much?

For every person that does not like me, there are a few that do. In the end what does "liking" mean in a random online forum? Would that be something that stopped you from sleeping at night (for you, probably)? It seems to be a recurring subject among those who dislike me how they post about how "nobody likes me". Not only that's not true but even if it was at the end of the day this is only the internet; I would really not care in the slightest. Is this supposed to demoralize me? You are just one random online ID posting things that you don't really know about. Maybe you think your input has more weight if you shield on the "everyone" wall?

Just realize how silly and weird you look when you make comments like that. Looking for support on other people who are as clueless, if not more, than you.

Edit:
    you mean latino prick that I don't like?
    Sounds odd doesn't it? Must suck to not have an opinion of your own.
    Last edited by razor; 09-17-2012 at 06:59 AM.

This is what happens when mods or admins contribute/start flame war. I miss how this forum was

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Who would that "no one" be?

Is the lack of confidence that bad in these boards? You all seem to talk about "everyone" or on behalf of everyone, do you really lack that much confidence and self esteem? Would your statements be meaningless if you weren't taking cover on these imaginary friends you seem to love so much?

For every person that does not like me, there are a few that do. In the end what does "liking" mean in a random online forum? Would that be something that stopped you from sleeping at night (for you, probably)? It seems to be a recurring subject among those who dislike me how they post about how "nobody likes me". Not only that's not true but even if it was at the end of the day this is only the internet; I would really not care in the slightest. Is this supposed to demoralize me? You are just one random online ID posting things that you don't really know about. Perhaps you want to be hurtful? Or maybe you think your input has more weight if you shield on the "everyone" wall? I can't seem to understand your way of reasoning.

Just realize how silly and weird you look when you make comments like that. Looking for support on other people who are as clueless, if not more, than you.
    tl;dr

stop inflating your ego brah.

Somehow half of the threads seem to derail into an argument against me.

God, I'm so loved.

tl;dr

stop inflating your ego brah.
    Aww, already done? I thought we were just getting started

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Somehow half of the threads seem to derail into an argument against me.

God, I'm so loved.

Aww, already done? I thought we were just getting started
    Unlike you I actually play this game ∴ I don't have hours at hand to spend arguing for the sake of arguing on ko4life...
    wargrim and LambOfGod like this.

Unlike you I actually play this game ∴ I don't have hours at hand to spend arguing for the sake of arguing on ko4life...
    I don't argue for the sake of arguing, I do it for da lulz.

And I'm pretty sure it doesn't take hours lol

Banned Senior Member

razor makes ko4life interesting , say thanks . in some point , you will all understand that .

lol cause he gets all personal and all in it hahaha off topic again like he usually loves to do....
    ps: this video had some alright edit not bad music but same old spike run spike run when the priest does half the work probs really geared them two though

NOTICE: When you play the forums at such a level of trolling, you are pretty much playing USKO all over again - minus the boss stealing, merch bugging, and clan mishaps. I should hit 73 next week...just need to find another dumbass hmmm

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    lol cause he gets all personal and all in it hahaha off topic again like he usually loves to do....
    ps: this video had some alright edit not bad music but same old spike run spike run when the priest does half the work probs really geared them two though
    tbh i didn't expect him to tank a full +9 warriors there ... IDK WHAT PEOPLE EXPECT FROM SINS . That's there job , support , hit & run .
    u forgot what sin is about .
    wargrim likes this.

like this duo party at least you could've not ran like Sinins video im pretty sure he didnt go in and spike and run he'd actually rape them all lol but maybe because he was really overgeared too
    basically this isn't a really special video like other rogue videos i know what they gotta do its just when your making a vid its always great to have something really special in what your doing which stands out from the other videos then it'll be great
    well the sin was able to tank on the warrior maybe because he was subsidised fully buffed the sin was seemed like the warrior was soloing too and how dont we know that this sin didn't have full +9s or 10 items he didn't show any of his inventory just an iron belt and IN so can't be fully exact abt it all...

lol funny dmg on cp xd

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    like this duo party at least you could've not ran like Sinins video im pretty sure he didnt go in and spike and run he'd actually rape them all lol but maybe because he was really overgeared too
    basically this isn't a really special video like other rogue videos i know what they gotta do its just when your making a vid its always great to have something really special in what your doing which stands out from the other videos then it'll be great
    well the sin was able to tank on the warrior maybe because he was subsidised fully buffed the sin was seemed like the warrior was soloing too and how dont we know that this sin didn't have full +9s or 10 items he didn't show any of his inventory just an iron belt and IN so can't be fully exact abt it all...
    I've never seen a playerd that showed off his pk footages when he was undergeared .

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    I've never seen a playerd that showed off his pk footages when he was undergeared .
    *raises hand*

not that it would have any merit nowadays... 8k damage hits, shiny armors, critical point and duration pots are all the rage now.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast