Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

A sick duo by Reu couple :)

This is a discussion on A sick duo by Reu couple :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by wargrim zeca I agree with you until the undergeared mage realizes he's only good for TPing and ...
Page: 5

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    zeca I agree with you until the undergeared mage realizes he's only good for TPing and changes his build to a Dread Shield+6 and high HP. then it's not that hard (this applies in DCZ and RLB) in CZ any undergeared character is doomed.
    Yea ur right, even tho playing support only can be hard if
    against many enemies, yet i still find it boring..
    I've always preffered to support and atack at once, which is reaaally
    hard to be done undergeared, its way more fun tho, harder = better!

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    rofl @ u guys posting this videos . I was talking about the era of now , not before 2 years . @zecaa , SIN , NOT Mage .
    u gotta agree that an undergeared sin is alot harder to play than an undergeared mage .
    You... are stupid.
    coolboyp2 likes this.

zeca I agree with you until the undergeared mage realizes he's only good for TPing and changes his build to a Dread Shield+6 and high HP. then it's not that hard (this applies in DCZ and RLB) in CZ any undergeared character is doomed.
    not including Bp and support priest ofc

IMO undergeared BP is aroudn the easiest to kill of all. no AC so you drop as fast as a paper mage. low HP so few hits and you're dead. no resistances so you get stunned and iced like a mother... can't blink away or cube an enemy, can't run away like a rogue. even worse, it's in the zone where the increase in AP is exponential compared to AC, vs DCZ or RLB.
    yes you got cures and heals but it's got to be the most challenging of all.

again this is generally speaking. there's always few extraordinary players.

O_o Senior Member

IMO undergeared BP is aroudn the easiest to kill of all. no AC so you drop as fast as a paper mage. low HP so few hits and you're dead. no resistances so you get stunned and iced like a mother... can't blink away or cube an enemy, can't run away like a rogue. even worse, it's in the zone where the increase in AP is exponential compared to AC, vs DCZ or RLB.

Isn't that obvious? :P

Indeed there is a very small handful of such players extraordinary enough to handle such a difficult feet.

wargrim likes this.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    I've always preffered to support and atack at once, which is reaaally
    hard to be done undergeared, its way more fun tho, harder = better!
    I'm right with you Zeca, especially the last part. The game loses its magic when it stops being hard in any level, to keep things interesting it's better to play undergeared because you have the odds against you and especially as a sin, you know you're going to need all your skills to still keep it all together.

From my personal experience as a undergeared rogue, it was the best thing ever. I've played every class in every type of gear, but playing as a undergeared rogue against "the top" was the best, because it requires so much from yourself. The challenge of knowing that your opponent(s) are better geared and you'll need to use everything you've got to win, not to rely on gear.. That is what is truly fun.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    I'm right with you Zeca, especially the last part. The game loses its magic when it stops being hard in any level, to keep things interesting it's better to play undergeared because you have the odds against you and especially as a sin, you know you're going to need all your skills to still keep it all together.

From my personal experience as a undergeared rogue, it was the best thing ever. I've played every class in every type of gear, but playing as a undergeared rogue against "the top" was the best, because it requires so much from yourself. The challenge of knowing that your opponent(s) are better geared and you'll need to use everything you've got to win, not to rely on gear.. That is what is truly fun.
    Yea, most of the people that play this game hate insane geared ppl, i love them! They make it way more fun for me at least.. as ya said when u play undergeared you gotta use your brain and play waaay smarter/faster and this is what makes the game enjoyable for me. I don't blame people that find it fun to 1 hit everyone tho, since everyone has a different concept of "Fun".

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

a nice movie, but every time when he going to die, he switch to another char >.<

I've played every class in every type of gear.

so you also played at mage? i wish i could see that xD
    wargrim likes this.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    omg , u made my day .
    Had to.

Also eh @ video, not into that crit + die thing.

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    Yea, most of the people that play this game hate insane geared ppl, i love them! They make it way more fun for me at least.. as ya said when u play undergeared you gotta use your brain and play waaay smarter/faster and this is what makes the game enjoyable for me. I don't blame people that find it fun to 1 hit everyone tho, since everyone has a different concept of "Fun".
    Exactly, I don't blame other people, even if I don't really get their concept of fun which is to be 1-hitting everyone.

Thought it did use to piss me off when someone really decked out would be losing a vs or fight, and they'd take out a shield or something that obviously will make me not able to kill them unless I've got backup lol. Warriors bringing out shield, rogues using CP just so they can save 50 NPs. You can still beat the guy using CP, but a warrior with shield... Yeah, it's already a struggle to bring him down, a shield is obviously going to make him pot more than I can damage.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    so you also played at mage? i wish i could see that xD
    Everything regiss, I explored every class in every built, but undergeared sin was the best due to the amount of skills needed and the fact that you don't really need to depend on anyone else but yourself. Besides... You remember what happened to lZeus ^^

You remember what happened to lZeus ^^
    yea, you was screaming like a girl at her first sex.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    yea, you was screaming like a girl at her first sex.
    Oh come on, don't tell me you didn't laugh and were pretty impressed I pulled that off! The moment was pretty hillarious aswell, you tp me from a 1-hit... to another 1-hit, just one I kinda didn't expect would get so blasted by TED ^^

Oh come on, don't tell me you didn't laugh and were pretty impressed I pulled that off! The moment was pretty hillarious aswell, you tp me from a 1-hit... to another 1-hit, just one I kinda didn't expect would get so blasted by TED ^^

laugh - ye like hell, impressed? not rly :P

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast