Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

sig pls

This is a discussion on sig pls within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes "what are retards"... AND WE ARE THE RETARDS !!! dumbass...
Page: 2

dorpwn

yes "what are retards"... AND WE ARE THE RETARDS !!!
    dumbass

Originally posted by ID4N+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ID4N)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Diler
    woah, the jews got pissed. I better get out of here before they start saying im an antisemite for telling someone he posted in the wrong topic. Pff fuck you. And yes, this is my business because I don't want someone to make you a sig, because you already have one, and should be happy, someone was kind eneough to make you one. You shoudl appreciate someones work and keep the one you already have. There are people WITHOUT any sig, and you want a second one. GG.
    what an idiot [/b]
    diler you such a fag seriously i never saw no1 like you..
    the man is board so he is starting to flame ppl on the forums

so sad <_<

Diler

lol I flamed? when? I didn't say your all gay and shit like that. Oh and dorkpwn I seriously doubt you have a dick. Pussy.
    U jews get seriosly too pissed. Please count to 10 and try to relax, then post something.

dorpwn

ask ur mother... im sure she wont lie

Z3non

Originally posted by ID4N+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ID4N)</div>
    Originally posted by Diler@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0bscuritY

1. why Wrong section?
    2. if you can see he is a sin now and in his old sig he is an archer

1. I meant topic. Look at the sticky.
    2. How the hell should I know he plays a sin?

Edit: I NEVER look at the pictures when someone needs a sig.
    ok so he didnt notice to the sticky topic is that a reason to get flamed like this?
    and ffs even tho he already has a sig its none of ur buisness, maybe he wants another one, maybe he just wants ppl to work for nothing, bottom line - none of ur buisness!
    now quit being a fuktard and fuk off UNLESS u are about to make him a sig.[/b]
    +1

ID4N

Originally posted by Diler
    lol I flamed? when? I didn't say your all gay and shit like that. Oh and dorkpwn I seriously doubt you have a dick. Pussy.
    U jews get seriosly too pissed. Please count to 10 and try to relax, then post something.
    are we getting too pissed? u come here to a nice person's topic and start falming him only because he hasnt notice to the sticky topic, and to be honest i havent too, and bunch of nice ppl havent as well, then why havent u posted in every single topic with "sig pls" on it?
    ill tell u why, its because u are a racist fuk little kid, who jumps on obscurity just because he was jewish, and thats what brings me to this,
    you sir, deserves a nice ban off this forum for being a racist fuk who treats ppl in mean ways just cuz of thier nation and religion (and also for being that retarded to bring this shits to an online game forum), now get the fuk out off our face u moron.

Lol diller everyone who post in wrong u call RETARD....moron....
    But bro.....no1 is perfect, all of us can do some errors.
    If you are perfect, good for you. But stop call for ppls that they are retarded, this make you a retard.

Phosgene

cmon any mode please lock this before diler posts here another time ! xD

Originally posted by Phosgene
    +1 mute diller pls

ID4N

Originally posted by Phosgene
    no, why? let him post i wanna see what this little racist kid has to say.

thrangor

Originally posted by lThe_Bl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lThe_Bl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Diler
    woah, the jews got pissed. I better get out of here before they start saying im an antisemite for telling someone he posted in the wrong topic. Pff fuck you. And yes, this is my business because I don't want someone to make you a sig, because you already have one, and should be happy, someone was kind eneough to make you one. You shoudl appreciate someones work and keep the one you already have. There are people WITHOUT any sig, and you want a second one. GG.
    i like this guy :lol: seriously :lol:[/b]
    -1 h43r:

diler if you can see no1 is getting a sig on the "sticky" so just stfu.

you came to this topic only to fight with us and to spam this forum

FatM4n

Bottom Line

you did post ur thread worng

cuz we have sticky thats made for sig requests so lock this thread, and flaming just another reason for locking

Diler

Originally posted by FatM4n
    Bottom Line *

you did post ur thread worng

cuz we have sticky thats made for sig requests so lock this thread, and flaming just another reason for locking
    +1.

And Jewmidan... if u haven't noticed, almost in every sig request that hasn't been posted in the sticky, I have flamed the person who wrote there. I didn't flame in 2-3 because someone already has told the person that he should post in the sticky. And since I was first I posted in obscuritys topic & I really wanted to write something because he already had a sig - so that was the second argument to write something. And why, tell me why all the jews got pissed? Why don't you get pissed when I write in some other "sig pls" topic, you just jumped me because I said he's a retard and moron. But I flamed EVERY person in EVERY not well placed sig request topic. I said to some "sig pls" turk that he's a reatrd... why didn't 5 jews get pissed? So please STFU, that was just a reminder that it's in the wrong topic FFS. See that's exactly what I'm talking about all the time - write something to a turk - nothings wrong. Write something to a german - nothing happens. Write something to israelis - HOLY SHIT ANTYSEMITE, JESUS CHRIST BAN OMG!!! NAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FatM4n

Lock and post in sigy reg thread

END OF STORY

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast