Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Hitmachine Vol.3

This is a discussion on Hitmachine Vol.3 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hitmachine Vol.3 :mellow: Does that exist and where can i get it <_<...
Page: 1

ABCSTER

Default Hitmachine Vol.3

Hitmachine Vol.3 :mellow:

Does that exist and where can i get it <_<

xourico

hitmachine the macroer/cheater/watever, but yeah, skilled <_<

PinoyBoi

anyone that has 3+ uniques can pk good.

cRuX

Originally posted by PinoyBoi
    He has 1 +3 unique...And I'm sure you could beat him 1v1 with both of you having chitin+7 str9 and glave+7?

you say that like its ok to have +3 uniques it doesnt matter if its only one cause its not legit. <_<

PinoyBoi

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PinoyBoi
    He has 1 +3 unique...And I'm sure you could beat him 1v1 with both of you having chitin+7 str9 and glave+7?[/b]
    im just saying a good 3+ unique item will give alot of defense, making you hard to kill plus all his shit is all good items full shell, gig 7+. Im sure u can beat him tooo.

BeatItPunk

Hitmachine played with a lvl 69 warrior on cypher (NaturalBornKilla), a character with +0 uniques, +7 shells and raptor +8. And he pwned 70 sins and warriors. He also pwned me once when he got IN, so he just showed us all how skilled he is :wub:

petsmar2

And he don't got +3 uniques...I was on his character...he got 1 +2 pe legit, the rest are only +1 stuff

xourico

Originally posted by petsmar2
    And he don't got +3 uniques...I was on his character...he got 1 +2 pe legit, the rest are only +1 stuff
    only +1 you say -_- omg, I dont even have +0 and the guy has all top unqiues +1 <_<
    zzz

and warrior is all about poting...

oncemore

Thats the only video i've ever seen where i thought the person combos the same speed as me ^_^

Our playing styles are identical, its freaky h43r:

BeatItPunk

well take it this way,
    I've been playing KO since myKO, I believe that's more then 3 years or so and I got my first Iron Neck like 3 months ago. I got to use 2 parts of shell +8 like 4 months ago. So it's also a matter of deserving. But now a guy start playing KO and 1 month later he becomes 70 with items that I still ddnt have the chance to use. So if it's hitmachine we're talking about, he got good skills and I think he deserves the items he got. If he had +2 and +3 uniques all the way, then I wouldnt say the same but oh well, he's also quiiting KO juz like me anyways. Too tired of the game and all the crap in it

RingWraith

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PinoyBoi
    He has 1 +3 unique...And I'm sure you could beat him 1v1 with both of you having chitin+7 str9 and glave+7?[/b]

That is a lie son he is full +3/4 now

REAL-HitMachine

I HAD +3 we's .... which were bought in merchant ._. but deleted by admin. I'm sporting all gears that I farmed/bought now..... just +1 platinum earring and +2, rocs +1 x2, and IN and IB +0. I'm sorry I don't have +6 shells and +7 weapons to say I have skills... -_-

I'll make 1 more vid..... before I go to marines =x.

I'll try to put scenes where I combo faster so you can compare it oncemore

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    Originally posted by cRuX@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PinoyBoi

He has 1 +3 unique...And I'm sure you could beat him 1v1 with both of you having chitin+7 str9 and glave+7?

That is a lie son he is full +3/4 now[/b]

jealousy lies within

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast