Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Signature - Please :)

This is a discussion on Signature - Please :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh right - nice guy...
Page: 2

Imhotep

oh right - nice guy

Banned

Originally posted by Imhotep
    oh right - nice guy *
    But this guy who got a free lvl loves to bother other people :P While he isnt "legit" aswell free xp ftwwww - boss spawn scroll ftwwwwwww

ID4N

lol the poor baba was just asking for a sig.. why it always has to end with flames ? =/

funny how he helps for a small fee...... is that what buying items is considered now? Help?

nice excuses baba. Free level i got 61-62 for being deleveld... approximately 80% considering they didnt include what the deleveled me, and not to mention it was their mistake and the compensation was given to me by the owner of K2 after one perfectly legitimate email that i sent to them.... and the boss spawn scroll that i made a video of and released on these very forums, was a prize for winning the first ever PUS competition...

2 legit answers.... whats your legit answer for KoM's involvement of your items?

and termidan.... the reason people flame him is because he does nothing but flame everybody else

Banned

KoM is a part of this game nigga, else he would have been banned on the first time Wasn't it AHM guys who bought from him and said "I rather buying from KoM atleast i know its 100% legit?" Oh, And you'r char you play now.. the old owner was KoM's best customer.. And you guys even clanned him and called him "Good gun" You even bought his character..

Now , Signature please ^_^

Originally posted by Zaraki
    KoM is a part of this game nigga, else he would have been banned on the first time Wasn't it AHM guys who bought from him and said "I rather buying from KoM atleast i know its 100% legit?" Oh, And you'r char you play now.. the old owner was KoM's best customer.. And you guys even clanned him and called him "Good gun" You even bought his character.. *

KoM has been banned... as legitimate as caesar.... and that quote you made was actually me justifying both sides of the arguement at one point, starting a debate on why people did it. As for bora i don't give a shit what he did with his money or character thats up to him... as for buying this character... get your facts straight baba, i didn't buy anything... i did a simple trade, one of the best kitted out warriors on edana for one of the highest level ones on diez.. and thats where it ends

more legitimate facts... love em or leave em

i've already made you your sig, if you don't like the facts, then its you who has to live with it.

xourico

Originally posted by Zaraki
    KoM is a part of this game nigga, else he would have been banned on the first time Wasn't it AHM guys who bought from him and said "I rather buying from KoM atleast i know its 100% legit?" Oh, And you'r char you play now.. the old owner was KoM's best customer.. And you guys even clanned him and called him "Good gun" You even bought his character..

:lol: :lol: :lol: h43r: h43r:

Banned

Thanks for the bump you useless piece of shit , What ever you say doesnt even make sence thanks for the free bumps ..

HEY! Actually you are usefull for something! Thanks for the bumps cya or bump more pl1x

xourico

omg flame war?? ^_^

you guys never grow up?? :huh:

Banned

Originally posted by xourico
    omg flame war?? *^_^ *

you guys never grow up?? *:huh:
    Sig please

xourico

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico
    omg flame war?? *^_^ *

Sig please [/b]
    finally you become a MAN!! :wub:

someone do a signature for the MAN!!! :wub:

Originally posted by xourico
    omg flame war?? *^_^ *

actually i'm not flaming i just made a sig using a picture i had of his character and the nasty man started using nasty words and trying to flame... guess its the same as cornering a rat, so they bite

i used the only source pic i had of his char... dunno why he got so angry he gave it to me himself

xourico

LOl cmon stop provoke him :P

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE

i used the only source pic i had of his char...
    Screens:

1. http://glamdring.se/files/.2006.06.01.23.21.55.jpg
    2. http://glamdring.se/files/Sharingan.2006.0...01.23.23.42.jpg
    3. http://glamdring.se/files/Sharingan.2006.0...01.23.24.11.jpg

And i was human aswell and got screens of it.. maybe its cool to put them both in one sig? Dunno! Here are the human screens:

1. http://glamdring.se/files/Sharingan.2006.0...12.16.26.48.jpg
    2. http://glamdring.se/files/Sharingan.2006.0...05.14.43.14.jpg

Will pay you if you want so you dont have to bother csreps mail.

Bump

hey no offence but i ain't gonna touch no links from a known cheat, don't want no keyloggers :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast