sig plz

This is a discussion on sig plz within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 1

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Default sig plz

SirKnight

U dont need another one.. trust me

urs already ownz :wub:

Banned

Yea i like that what u have atm really ownzor... And tell me what name u want on sig :lol:

Babek

N1GG4

hmm babak what did you do? Crop add a random background and put name? Thought you were actually a good sig maker but your just like the rest. Can't brush and think there the shit cause they can blend two pics together. Not hard to find two pics wit same colors. Guys if your gana make sigs and shit atleast do it the right way.

no flames pls
    i wanna see more pretty sigs oky ^_^

Foretold

Originally posted by N1GG4
    hmm babak what did you do? *Crop add a random background and put name? *Thought you were actually a good sig maker but your just like the rest. *Can't brush and think there the shit cause they can blend two pics together. *Not hard to find two pics wit same colors. *Guys if your gana make sigs and shit atleast do it the right way.
    and your sigs are any better? at least Babek's don't leach bandwidth like yours do.

WuTang

my first sig got PS today and needa a pic to play with :P
    not great but i think its good for my first sig. tell me what u think about it

Originally posted by WuTang

my first sig got PS today and needa a pic to play with :P *
    not great but i think its good for my first sig. tell me what u think about it
    i liked the wording a lot... but the background sort of clash with the wording.. n the aura of smite hammer looks badly mixed with the background :P

FatM4n

I wanna se a sig war between the reign champ babek and the newcomer nigga

WuTang

alright let me fix it up a little if i can >.< still new with this shat

Babek

Originally posted by N1GG4
    hmm babak what did you do? *Crop add a random background and put name? *Thought you were actually a good sig maker but your just like the rest. *Can't brush and think there the shit cause they can blend two pics together. *Not hard to find two pics wit same colors. *Guys if your gana make sigs and shit atleast do it the right way.
    No, I Started with pickin' two colors from the arm of the Priest. fuilled with gradial tool. Copied the Cut-out SS o couple of times and started to smudge with my X - brush and after that with Oil heavy flow dry edges. I put a C4D-Render in the left corner did a new layer and took a soft brush, color white. Painted a spot over the C4D and put it to Overlay. CTRL-Clicked on the Priest render took feather 3px + delete. Tnen I did a Gradient map adjustment layer and put that to Multiply and the another one (Blue n orange) but this time Screen. I then made a new layer , Apply Image sharpen. The I wanted to try something new so I cut out the name from the render and pasted it in to the sign. That's how I did it.

Sure I could go n download loads of brushes from devianart and make a sig in about 2min, but I actually want to learn and improv. I like when you write " Guys if your gana make sigs and shit atleast do it the right way" cause moste good sigmaker don't use any other brushes then the standard ones(Except mabye a x-bush). So stop using other peoples work and start smudging.

N1GG4

brushing isnt the thing that takes two minutes. Its the cropping that does. The brushing can last up to an hour just on 1 sig. You have to make sure all the colors match. You can do all different kinds of brushes. Everything else. etc.