View Poll Results: Vote For Sig - Ends Nov 14th!

Voters
125. You may not vote on this poll
  • lIIIIIIIIIIl

20 16.00%
  • tompsu

15 12.00%
  • Renzuk

40 32.00%
  • gtaguy

1 0.80%
  • bountyhunter

1 0.80%
  • Dr_Maillou

9 7.20%
  • CrUx

8 6.40%
  • Heretic

5 4.00%
  • Dark3lf

6 4.80%
  • hamster_master

20 16.00%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Signature of the Week #1(voting phase)

This is a discussion on Signature of the Week #1(voting phase) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Renzuk I've been using photoshop for a few years.. And I can say with 100% ...
Page: 6

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Renzuk
    I've been using photoshop for a few years.. And I can say with 100% certainty that graphically.. mine outstrips anyone ,sans cRuX. But we are not on a graphic/signature forum. If you were to post this at such a forum. cRuX or myself would undoubtedly win.
    crux might undoubtedly win.....u definately not...u have no artistic eye which is a key part to making sigs...its the reason i dont make sigs to a certain extent...im great at seeing art and analyzing it...but im complete shit at being creative and thinking of ideas for sigs

ur sig has no theme...key part to making a sig...sure ull argue "its about the girl" but beyond that it needs a graphical theme...whats tieing the girl to the sig? whats bringing it all together? some shitty lines, a light or two, and some rainbowish crap?

Originally posted by Renzuk
    editing? everything was made from scratch.. sans scarlett johannson
    get the stick out of ur ass...he wasnt implying u copied sum1 else...he was implying ur sig blows and ur editting skills in photoshop(ur graphical ability) is crap... eg: look at ur current sig u use[/b]
    more proof that you are in fact retarded

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gogeta
    Renzuk's is realistic *<_< , but i like darkelf's
    Not to be an ass or arrogant..but you guys know nothing about what a good sig is..honestly..[/b]
    and you do?

sigs are art, and art is subjective, so just cuz they don't agree with you doesn't means they know nothing. Shit, hamster_master's might be the noobiest in photoshop, but is my favorite cuz I like it, doesn't necesarily makes it the best one, might have been made in paint as far as i care.

wow get ur ego out of your ass renzuk... art is everyones personal oppinion.. some like yours and some dont but your sig still has no quality. The text is hard to read and plain.

If you actually think your sig is really good then you need to step down from your pedistal sir cause you have a lot to learn.

cRuX

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Originally posted by cRuX@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gogeta

Renzuk's is realistic *<_< , but i like darkelf's

Not to be an ass or arrogant..but you guys know nothing about what a good sig is..honestly..
    and you do?

sigs are art, and art is subjective, so just cuz they don't agree with you doesn't means they know nothing. Shit, hamster_master's might be the noobiest in photoshop, but is my favorite cuz I like it, doesn't necesarily makes it the best one, might have been made in paint as far as i care.[/b]
    I think you misunderstood what I meant dro I'm talking good sig as in well made..not how it looks or what people think of it..I'm talking detail..blending..smudging..proper light..text, text placement, render placement, flow, depth, color
    Sure they might "look good" to you but from a sigmaking point of view they could be 100x better quite easily..part of it is time and influence..but the sigs that most of them are making are 2-3 years old..it's just tons of grunge and brushing and then cut a render and put it on..maybe try to blend it a little..no light source very plain and use the render and text to make the sig good..I'm not saying mine is the best blah blah I was just saying that most people on these forums don't exactly know what well made sig contains..but anyways GLA

Dro

Originally posted by cRuX
    I was just saying that most people on these forums don't exactly know what well made sig contains..but anyways GLA
    that's true, most, like me, just vote based on what they like and find more appealing. But no need to go agresive with the ignorants of photoshop or think of yourself as the best thing that the world ever had since bananana flavor condoms, (are you reading renzuk? h43r: )

cRuX

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-cRuX
    I was just saying that most people on these forums don't exactly know what well made sig contains..but anyways GLA
    that's true, most, like me, just vote based on what they like and find more appealing. But no need to go agresive with the ignorants of photoshop or think of yourself as the best thing that the world ever had since bananana flavor condoms, (are you reading renzuk? h43r: )[/b]
    but dro..I AM the supreme ruler of the universe..do not shut down my ego.

Dro

hell no, that's wraith86... just read his posts, never a lvl59 sin with 90k nps owned everyone so much. shit, he kills lvl80s by just staring at them :lol:

cRuX

Originally posted by Dro
    hell no, that's wraith86... just read his posts, never a lvl59 sin with 90k nps owned everyone so much. shit, he kills lvl80s by just staring at them *:lol:
    It's mother fucking chuck norris :lol:

susGe

i voted for hamster simply because his sig makes me want to eat ice cream. And simplistic sigs are the way to go. The sooner ppl realize no one wants to see all this random shit in the background of sigs the better. "oh shit look at me i have this cool render int he middle of all this rendered 3d abstract shit! Im so fucking cool man." Its like taking a shit and placing a rose right in the middle of it.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by susGe
    i voted for hamster simply because his sig makes me want to eat ice cream. *And simplistic sigs are the way to go. *The sooner ppl realize no one wants to see all this random shit in the background of sigs the better. *"oh shit look at me i have this cool render int he middle of all this rendered 3d abstract shit! *Im so fucking cool man." *Its like taking a shit and placing a rose right in the middle of it.
    i beg to differ... again, art is subjective. some people like complication. others like simplicity. and your quote somehow seems wrong.. since hamster's master is like placing a rose right in the middle of shit (since the PS work is done to a minimal, but hey thats considered as contrast) but anyway using c4d renders doesn't mean they're bad.. heck babek uses them all the time, his sigs look awesome usually

Although hamster's simplicity does look appealing, I generally don't enjoy seeing floating heads...

cRuX

Originally posted by Eric
    Although hamster's simplicity does look appealing, I generally don't enjoy seeing floating heads...
    oh the sarcasm.

DragonFire

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    oh the sarcasm.[/b]
    Sarcasm? you like floating heads?

_Hamburglar_

renzuks cause its an unusual sig..

+scarlett johansen is fuckin hot.

Renzuks for sure since those are great boobs.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast