Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

sigs for all

This is a discussion on sigs for all within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol dont get mad cause im making money, thats stupid, all ur doing is just bumping my topic. so do ...
Page: 3

toymaker

lol dont get mad cause im making money, thats stupid, all ur doing is just bumping my topic. so do u want me to make u one nigga? thatll be 10 mil noahs for a noob like you

DragonFire

Way cooler tbh...

N1GG4

first of all youve made a whopping $0 coins.. and second of all im not bumping ur topic im flaming ur topic meaning no one is gana use ur topic cause its over for you.. so yeah basicly.. your better off gettin naked and taking pics of your self and attemptin to make money like that.

It's over for you.

toymaker

wow thats real nice dragon, thanks for that

why is it soooo coool to flame ppl in forums? does it make ur 13 yr old muscles flex? i dont do it for free cause i dont want to. dont like it? too bad. ur stupid gay flames are not gonna stop me, all ur doing is looking retarted and childish

N1GG4

no sorry ur the one lookin childish here making people pay IN GAME COINS for a fucking sig. idc what i look like on forums cause i know its not me.. its just people like u get me agrivated so i choose to flame on you.

+ have u noticed that no one asked for a sig.. also have you noticed no one is backing u up.

toymaker

lol nigga, 0 coins huh? u think i just started this? u think u are the first noob to flame me? get over yourself, you have no power, u are a fruity ass noob that sucks ingame and is broke so ur pissed at someone making a little money, better fucking find another topic to flame cause your not hurting me at all?

toymaker

im not MAKING ppl pay, they come to me, lol

making them pay, lol, im not the government noob, go get on ur lvl 17 warrior and go xp lol

have u noticed i asked ppl to pm me? have u noticed i dont care?

N1GG4

hahahha lmfaoo!! ur calling me broke in game?? lmfaoo and flamng a person thats tryin to make money when people get the same shit for free and 100000000000x better.. and btw i got more money in game and outside of game than you will ever see in your sad excuse for a life.

DragonFire

Originally posted by toymaker

why is it soooo coool to flame ppl in forums? does it make ur 13 yr old muscles flex? i dont do it for free cause i dont want to. dont like it? too bad. ur stupid gay flames are not gonna stop me, all ur doing is looking retarted and childish
    Thanks, took me so long and so many screen shots to make it perfect...

So, you think just because your really bad at making signatures and are afraid to admit it..AFTER being shut down by..well everyone...This makes me a 13 year old kid, and im childish and retarded? Man. Please. do us a favour..and just stop posting those bad sigs..your hurting my eyes..

N1GG4

haha lvl 17 warrior u fucking idiot. is that all you got for flames? im sorry but this really is a battle that you can win.. its kinda funny how your attemptin to diss me with a game yet im dissing you without refering to anything and your gettin your ass beat down.. just stop posting your making your self look worse than you already do.

N1GG4

muhahaha id like to finish this topic off with a

/Shat on you..

/Nigga fuck yo couch

/Flame

/It's over for you.

zZzZzZZz

Originally posted by toymaker

You must be twelve years old. "ur stupid gay flames," come on man, people usually drop that whole "stupid gay" thing around 8th grade.

Your sigs are shit. Accept that fact. Nobody is saying N1GG4's are the best, they are simply saying yours suck ass. All you did was crop a screen shot from ingame, added a lens flare, added some text and called it a sig. Bull-fucking-shit people are comming to you for sigs. Whoever those people might be obviously are living in a shell and haven't ever heard of Photoshop.

Guachimagaa

i want a sig :mellow:

DragonFire

Originally posted by Guachimagaa
    i want a sig *:mellow:
    BAM!@!!!!!!
    sig for you...Money plsssss
    :lol:

N1GG4

OH BABY!!! shiatt how did u do that omg!!??? wow thats awsome man!!! that much have taken forever lmfaoo. chea dragon

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast