Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

sigs for all

This is a discussion on sigs for all within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by N1GG4 OH BABY!!! shiatt how did u do that omg!!??? wow thats awsome man!!! that much have ...
Page: 4

DragonFire

Originally posted by N1GG4
    OH BABY!!! shiatt how did u do that omg!!??? wow thats awsome man!!! that much have taken forever lmfaoo. *chea dragon
    so many screenshots used.. took me like 5 seconds..you dont have to say it...i know..its beautiful.

N1GG4

Damn dude wow that requires a shitload of skill bro.. u gotta take like 2 seconds of your time to teach me kk?

DragonFire

Originally posted by N1GG4
    Damn dude wow that requires a shitload of skill bro.. u gotta take like 2 seconds of your time to teach me kk?
    no cause then you can make money too ym needer all money

N1GG4

awwwwww pweeze ym broke oke?? ym needer money plx gyft me secret oke?

Guachimagaa

OMFG THATS GREAT, how much i owe u bro? :lol:

N1GG4

128182418981989489148981489gb plx ty

Reinhard

ROFL toymaker ur sig looks like paintmade :lol:

toymaker

bummp bitch

SephiroS

Originally posted by toymaker+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(toymaker)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-N1GG4
    1st. why would anyone pay you for sigs when people make em for free and make actual sigs.
    2nd. not meaning to flame but this is a useless topic
    3rd. please learn how to actually make sigs then attempt to make em for others then if you get really good maybe people will pay you for them.
    i dont log in on other ppls accounts i can take a SS of ur char from my account, im sorry, what exactly is an actual sig? a sig is something that distinguishes 1 player from another so i hate to tell u but these are 'actually sigs' i dont need to 'learn' anything, i can pretty much do ANYTHING anybody wants me to do

ps. so far, my work is better than anybody who has flamed me so far, so if you dont want a custom sig for your ingame char then stay the fk up out of my topic, this is not a scam and im just doing it to help ppl in the community have a chance to have a sig besides those gay ones with the headshot and lvl of the char, who the hell wants a sig that looks like everybody elses[/b]
    LOL that's a good one why don't you show us ur best sig then so we can be ashamed of our n00bish ones o 1337 gosu sig maker

SephiroS

Originally posted by toymaker
    lol nigga, 0 coins huh? u think i just started this? u think u are the first noob to flame me? get over yourself, you have no power, u are a fruity ass noob that sucks ingame and is broke so ur pissed at someone making a little money, better fucking find another topic to flame cause your not hurting me at all?
    Tip:
    You know it's not very smart to call ppl noobs that are far more longer on this forum then you

Dr_Maillou

make me a sing plsssssss toymaker!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
    a pay you 10 gb my name in game is gayemo

Goofy

omg you are a 1337 sigmaker! zOMG make me a sig plyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.

i give you 10k cookies

Now get back in paint and try to fix your player's left arm because it is cropped like shit.-_-

Next time dont ask for people not to flame if you make so retarded posts like this.

/kktnxbb

EDIT: Also the right hand is cropped like shit :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol

whassup

sorry i know i am going to be mean now but.... goofy your sigs are gay you dont know anything about sig making zomg u get a background cut out an image and make it glow OH EM GEE , and seriously dude some one ban this guy who made this topic, if you bump it again i will find you and literally hang you GGKTHXBYE

DragonFire

Originally posted by whassup
    i will find you and literally hang you GGKTHXBYE
    Try it, I dare you.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast