Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

sigs for all

This is a discussion on sigs for all within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by whassup+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(whassup)</div> Originally posted by Babek @ <!--QuoteBegin-Dr_Maillou make me a sing plsssssss toymaker!!!!!!! :wub: *:wub: *:wub: ...
Page: 6

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Originally posted by whassup+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(whassup)</div>
    Originally posted by Babek@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dr_Maillou

make me a sing plsssssss toymaker!!!!!!! :wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub:
    a pay you 10 gb my name in game is gayemo

pay up :P

YOU MISSED THE BLOODY GAY EMO NAME![/b]
    When you look like that you don't need your name written out as gay emo, it's kinda obvious :lol:

SephiroS

LOL pwned XD

N1GG4

haha toymaker lose's and i win gg

Foretold

Originally posted by Goofy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goofy)</div>
    omg you are a 1337 sigmaker! zOMG make me a sig plyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.

i give you 10k cookies * * * *

Now get back in paint and try to fix your player's left arm because it is cropped like shit.-_- *

Next time dont ask for people not to flame if you make so retarded posts like this.

/kktnxbb

EDIT: Also the right hand is cropped like shit *:lol: *:lol: *:lol:[/b]
    I could say the exact same about your sig. Terrible cropping job. Letters are pixelated to shit.

<!--QuoteBegin-N1GG4

Every one of your sigs I've seen you made have been pure, utter shit. Your backgrounds are lame grunge-brushed with little or no thought put into them. And another thing, you cocky fucker, actually learn how to use photoshop before you flame the shit out of somebody. I've seen your sigs, and there's absolutely nothing to brag about. If I were you, I'd just give up using photoshop, because I can tell you now that you definitely aren't getting any better, yet you still flame people, and most of the flames have been photoshop related. So before you go flaming somebody's photoshop skills, stick your head up your ass, pull out a new grunge brush and try using that with your newly found shit-eatting abilities to create a sig.

See, how does it feel to flame the crap out of somebody who is trying to help out? Feel like shit now?

N1GG4

haha u couldnt make me feel like shit even if u tryed kid.. i aint an emo fuck like u or toymaker.. idc what u think of my sigs cause the last time i made a sig was about 3 months ago.. these are old sigs im using.. if u had even seen any of the new ones i make on different forums u wouldnt say shit even if you wanted to.. dont think that i care about what u think. and i will continue to flame toymaker because im actaully standing up for people like u who ask others to make sigs for em. I never said my sigs are good and never assumed that so stop making shit up. im not cocky im confident so shut the fuck up you panzy. and before you start flaming please have something to back you up.

P.S he aint helping if hes charging.. u dumbfuck so please get your facts straight then attempt to say shit.

now im gana end this wit a good note

/Shat on you

/Flame

/Its Over for you

/Quit now before you end up like toymaker

DragonFire

Originally posted by Foretold+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Foretold)</div>
    Originally posted by Goofy@
    omg you are a 1337 sigmaker! zOMG make me a sig plyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.

i give you 10k cookies * * * *

Now get back in paint and try to fix your player's left arm because it is cropped like shit.-_- *

Next time dont ask for people not to flame if you make so retarded posts like this.

/kktnxbb

EDIT: Also the right hand is cropped like shit *:lol: *:lol: *:lol:
    I could say the exact same about your sig. Terrible cropping job. Letters are pixelated to shit.

<!--QuoteBegin-N1GG4
    Every one of your sigs I've seen you made have been pure, utter shit. Your backgrounds are lame grunge-brushed with little or no thought put into them. And another thing, you cocky fucker, actually learn how to use photoshop before you flame the shit out of somebody. I've seen your sigs, and there's absolutely nothing to brag about. If I were you, I'd just give up using photoshop, because I can tell you now that you definitely aren't getting any better, yet you still flame people, and most of the flames have been photoshop related. So before you go flaming somebody's photoshop skills, stick your head up your ass, pull out a new grunge brush and try using that with your newly found shit-eatting abilities to create a sig.

See, how does it feel to flame the crap out of somebody who is trying to help out? Feel like shit now?[/b]
    I'm likeing your photoshop skills too... And how is he trying to help out? he is CHARGING people for the sigs...So please get your shit right.

Matador

Originally posted by Reinhard
    ROFL toymaker ur sig looks like paintmade *:lol:
    Reinhard i luv ur sig .... so colorful ^^

Foretold

Originally posted by N1GG4
    haha u couldnt make me feel like shit even if u tryed kid.. i aint an emo fuck like u or toymaker.. idc what u think of my sigs cause the last time i made a sig was about 3 months ago.. these are old sigs im using.. if u had even seen any of the new ones i make on different forums u wouldnt say shit even if you wanted to.. dont think that i care about what u think. and i will continue to flame toymaker because im actaully standing up for people like u who ask others to make sigs for em. I never said my sigs are good and never assumed that so stop making shit up. *im not cocky im confident so shut the fuck up you panzy. *and before you start flaming please have something to back you up.

P.S he aint helping if hes charging.. u dumbfuck so please get your facts straight then attempt to say shit. *

now im gana end this wit a good note

/Shat on you

/Flame

/Its Over for you

/Quit now before you end up like toymaker
    All I can say to you is "lol" buddy. I don't need a sig, I have hundreds that I've made on my comp, but who the hell am I trying to impress? And frankly I think it's just a waste of bandwidth, which by the way your sigs are notorious for doing. As for the non-cocky attitude? Once again I just "lol" at you. Look at the text in your sig. Yeah you own. I'm not cocky, I'm confident! Yay!

You continue to flame the shit out of everyone who attempts to make something, and yet everything I've seen you put out is total sheit. Hypocrite? Yeah, you're the master sig-maker here, please sir, continue sticking up for the non-sigmakers/non-sig people by flaming the shit out of anyone who offers their services to others. Once again, "lol". To finish, I'd like to end by saying:

/Shat on you

/Flame

/Its Over for you

/Quit now before you end up like the total dunce that you are

I'm likeing your photoshop skills too... And how is he trying to help out? he is CHARGING people for the sigs...So please get your shit right.
    See, if you actually spent time making your sig, you would know how bloody long it takes to make a decent sig. I don't blame the guy, even though his sigs might be sheit, perhaps they take him a while to do and he wants compensation. Nothing is free in this world, and if you fail to realize that, wait until you leave your parents' house.

N1GG4

ok listen dumbfuck first of all shut the fuck up.. this is an arguement you cant win. second of all idc about what you think about my sigs. third your from england which right there says just dont talk again. fourth if your such a good sig maker please impress me by posting your sigs.. fifth i dont flame on random people i flame on people that deserve to be flamed on and as of now you are that person. I will continue this for as long as it takes for you to understand that you cant beat me.

now lemme end this the old original way.

/Shat on you

/Flame

/Its Over for you

/Quit now before you end up like the rest of em that tryed to flame me out.

P.S i got people backing me up sadly but you, you got nothing you got no one cause you are no one.. your a fucking english duche bag and you don't understand that you don't start shit unless your gana end it. Cause, my friend this is something that you can't end only I can.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456