Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

SilverSin aka Silverr second episod :)

This is a discussion on SilverSin aka Silverr second episod :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, I made a new movie And I think it's not to bad, so I wanna show U how it's ...
Page: 1

Unhappy

Hey, I made a new movie And I think it's not to bad, so I wanna show U how it's look's like.
    I'm ready for all blames and other things cuz even I see that edit and many many other things is not perfect, but I have hope that U will like it.
    So here it is :

Rapidshare link :

http://rapidshare.com/files/151278289/Silv...art_2.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/151277530/Silv...art_2.part2.rar

FileFront link :

http://files.filefront.com/Silverr+movie+p...;/fileinfo.html

Movie have 307 mb so I will not upload it on youtobe.

Waiting for tips and rate's and sry for my noob english (like always ).

nice duo rogue. now how and who to attack and when to run. i'll DL it when i go back at home.

not bad
    quality + music was overall good. should use hp pots more in vs.

nice duo rogue. now how and who to attack and when to run. i'll DL it when i go back at home.[/b]
    Thx bro I luv pk with U :P

not bad
    quality + music was overall good. should use hp pots more in vs.[/b]

Just wanna say that in 95% of vs I was using just one minor ... dual minor used just to vs with Stuner in last fight (with Muzo). So I think it's not so bad but u have right I need praxtice minor + hp pots.

binky

nice vid ^^

So I think it's not so bad but u have right I need praxtice minor + hp pots.[/b]
    NO! whoever says hp+minor is good is wrong. i've been playing this shit since from 2004. i've been playing rog since form 05. i was one of the first rogs who can minor heal in cypher. i had a dragon in border before i got hacked.

if u believe in my experience i would say hp+minor is only for RUN. in a vs all you need to do is CONTROLLING your mana bar.

save ur mana. slow down and speed up your minor heal related to your hp. if your hp is full don't waste your mana. just minor slowly. the more mana u save means the more hp recover.

for example, u're versing with a 80 rog. u need to wait till he critics you. ur hp will go down so fast. THEN u'll go critic. when u press critic u'r HP prolly will be half. critic gives u a chance to make ur minor heal from 60 to 120. so when u use ur critic after ur enemy u'll go faster minor with critic. ur hp will be on the top.

if u can do this u'll get letters saying PEDAL and shit.

NO! whoever says hp+minor is good is wrong. i've been playing this shit since from 2004. i've been playing rog since form 05. i was one of the first rogs who can minor heal in cypher. i had a dragon in border before i got hacked.

if u believe in my experience i would say hp+minor is only for RUN. in a vs all you need to do is CONTROLLING your mana bar.

save ur mana. slow down and speed up your minor heal related to your hp. if your hp is full don't waste your mana. just minor slowly. the more mana u save means the more hp recover.

for example, u're versing with a 80 rog. u need to wait till he critics you. ur hp will go down so fast. THEN u'll go critic. when u press critic u'r HP prolly will be half. critic gives u a chance to make ur minor heal from 60 to 120. so when u use ur critic after ur enemy u'll go faster minor with critic. ur hp will be on the top.

if u can do this u'll get letters saying PEDAL and shit.[/b]

Lisen him :P he know what he talking about ... ^^

gotbluntzz

though it was pretty good alot of runnning tho back and forth cure fight run minor was kinda boring either then that pretty good and the 1 part where it was outfront hb with those archers and warrior was way to long ;\ either then that good and i specially liked the music

Nice Movie ...

Muzo > all :P

KalaBunga Senior Member

at the start you were minor kild one guy then went for the warrior then the archer came.

ya were at full mana / hp you should droped a few hp potoins imo you might did not have to run but

really nice movie

action 8/10
    music 7.5/10

all i got to say

Banned

i wont flame you but there are 2 possibility:
    1- or every rogue that u vsed is a full retard
    2- or you used DD in each VS..

Since also with slow minor your hp is full and u VS with valkiery on...

edit: only with the last VS your hp drops

anyway 8,5/10

Thx I was ready for more blameing but till now I impress about your rates I know that frap with 2 archers and warriorr was long but i think thats not so bad thats why i add it ... and when i was vs with warrior something stuned me thats why my hp goes down so fast ... my fault that i didnt use hp pot in this moment.

i wont flame you but there are 2 possibility:
    1- or every rogue that u vsed is a full retard
    2- or you used DD in each VS..

Since also with slow minor your hp is full and u VS with valkiery on...
    edit: only with the last VS your hp drops[/b]

1st vs with Arsenlupin was in dd and 2nd vs with priest Furiouz was in dd forget to take it off :P Rest of them was without dd and hmm if it's so important i can vs without valky next time ... but i don't see good reason why i should do that ... if i will take off valky i just start use hp pots somethimes and it will be same i think ... but that in next movie ... anyway 3 vs with stunner showing that its important to know what to do, first 2 with sharer show u that im like tank, last 1 with Muzo , hmm i lose in beutifull style :P so it's just about skills i think not becouse of valky or dd or others shits ... but thx for "tips" for next time.

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

not bad
    quality + music was overall good. should use hp pots more in vs.[/b]
    You are right in one way that he should use more hp pots in a 1vs1 to practice seeing how after the minor cool down patch you will need to use hp pots, BUT double minor can be just as effective if you know how to control your mana, instant mana use after recharge and able to drain mana pretty quickly if in need.

xstep

GG sin nice movie 9/10

auditurbo4

good movie and nice vs's

8.5/10

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast