Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SilverSin aka Silverr second episod :)

This is a discussion on SilverSin aka Silverr second episod :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there are a lot of things that are cool to see in fast forward.. ko vids is not one of ...
Page: 2

Banned

there are a lot of things that are cool to see in fast forward.. ko vids is not one of them <_<

u seemed like a good sin but after 20 sec of super speed pk i stoped it sorry h34r:

there are a lot of things that are cool to see in fast forward.. ko vids is not one of them <_<[/b]

Yea im sure that u have right ... but i think not many people wanna watch for about 20 minutes how im running with warrior and archer on my back which try to kill me :/ so there are moments where its good to use it.. its just my opinion ofc.

And just after party pk it&#39;s slow down

You are right in one way that he should use more hp pots in a 1vs1 to practice seeing how after the minor cool down patch you will need to use hp pots, BUT double minor can be just as effective if you know how to control your mana, instant mana use after recharge and able to drain mana pretty quickly if in need.[/b]
    he uses 1 minor so he can&#39;t clear out his mana fast enough so he should hp pot

Banned

Yea im sure that u have right ... but i think not many people wanna watch for about 20 minutes how im running with warrior and archer on my back which try to kill me :/ so there are moments where its good to use it.. its just my opinion ofc.[/b]

thats why u pick a better clip to show in a vid then the 20min with warrior and archer h34r:

anyway bro, i just hope you understand i was commenting the video edit and not your skill and dont feel bad for me leaving this comment :s your vid just not my style

Banned

BS, I beat rogues who use dual minor, and I use hp+minor. HP+minor > minor only, kk? bb.

thats why u pick a better clip to show in a vid then the 20min with warrior and archer h34r:

anyway bro, i just hope you understand i was commenting the video edit and not your skill and dont feel bad for me leaving this comment :s your vid just not my style[/b]

Ofc i understand like i said any of us have own opinion about all so i can&#39;t be mad on every1 who think in other way than me in post befor i just explain whatfor i use it thats all.

BS, I beat rogues who use dual minor, and I use hp+minor. HP+minor > minor only, kk? bb.[/b]

So good that i&#39;m in clan with U :P don&#39;t need to ba afraid meet u in cz ^^

xfreek

good movie 9/10

jaminko

can i ask who play on silversin ?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I think I may have v&#39;s you when you were still human. I&#39;ve not pk&#39;d since I made the char human.

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

he uses 1 minor so he can&#39;t clear out his mana fast enough so he should hp pot[/b]
    well that&#39;s the thing, I&#39;ve always used double minor and I have never gotten near 0 mana, some people can control it and some people can&#39;t, its just how things work i guess ^^. I have never went up against anyone in pathos or hellsgarem that has used hp pots and was able to kill me. But there has been one sin that was able to beat me and he uses double minor, one minor spamming on keyboard and one spamming right click.
    Overall 100% I think double minor is better... just my 2 cents..

BS, I beat rogues who use dual minor, and I use hp+minor. HP+minor > minor only, kk? bb.[/b]
    n44b. PERIOD

Banned

i can&#39;t take it anymore...
    i must say something bad about this movie =(

1. first clip where you actually kill no one is about 4minutes long, and it doesn&#39;t make you look good or anything? the warrior you minorheal don&#39;t even use hp pot?

2. random pk.. still pretty bad... there was actually no nice pk clips in the movie

3. when vsing... if you opponent starts to back and stops to hit, i usually do the same, cuz it wont look good in the movies if i kill him while he stopped to hit. But to post that thing when you vs StormS?? He is clearly unbuffed and he is not healing or attacking.. so i wouldn&#39;t count that as a vs

to improve: spend more time on gathering pk clips... and only use the good ones

i can&#39;t take it anymore...
    i must say something bad about this movie =(
    1. first clip where you actually kill no one is about 4minutes long, and it doesn&#39;t make you look good or anything? the warrior you minorheal don&#39;t even use hp pot?

2. random pk.. still pretty bad... there was actually no nice pk clips in the movie

3. when vsing... if you opponent starts to back and stops to hit, i usually do the same, cuz it wont look good in the movies if i kill him while he stopped to hit. But to post that thing when you vs StormS?? He is clearly unbuffed and he is not healing or attacking.. so i wouldn&#39;t count that as a vs

to improve: spend more time on gathering pk clips... and only use the good ones[/b]

kk thx

gg movie.

The only thing you need to work on is getting into Dual minor, specially in cz. i can see how easily you can tank some people with just single minor, but with dual im sure you can tank atleast 2+ people at a time with no worries! especially that warrior and archer at the beginning.

gl

Banned

Thx I was ready for more blameing but till now I impress about your rates I know that frap with 2 archers and warriorr was long but i think thats not so bad thats why i add it ... and when i was vs with warrior something stuned me thats why my hp goes down so fast ... my fault that i didnt use hp pot in this moment.
    1st vs with Arsenlupin was in dd and 2nd vs with priest Furiouz was in dd forget to take it off :P Rest of them was without dd and hmm if it&#39;s so important i can vs without valky next time ... but i don&#39;t see good reason why i should do that ... if i will take off valky i just start use hp pots somethimes and it will be same i think ... but that in next movie ... anyway 3 vs with stunner showing that its important to know what to do, first 2 with sharer show u that im like tank, last 1 with Muzo , hmm i lose in beutifull style :P so it&#39;s just about skills i think not becouse of valky or dd or others shits ... but thx for "tips" for next time.[/b]
    for me use valkiery in VS is gay only for the fact that u cannot see if people wear talia or weapon defense armor..

Nice that u admit that u was using a DD in the 3 first VS agaist rogues.. they couldnt drop your hp also if u was only hp potting lol..

I cannot agree with you, if i use a DD in VS also a rogue with dual shard+9 and critical cannot drop my hp, is useless... if 2 rogue doing a VS and both use DD and noone is retard well noone win... minor out damages is too easy then

Valk maybe dont make a big difference but DD do

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast