Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SilverSin aka Silverr second episod :)

This is a discussion on SilverSin aka Silverr second episod :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; again can i ask who play on silversin ? husein ?...
Page: 3

jaminko

again can i ask who play on silversin ? husein ?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The one thing I will say is his combo is a delight to watch , perfectly cancelling each animation. His healing is perfectly fine IMO , he is able to add versitility in his fighting style and most of the people he fights against he can beat. Your only as good as the people you fight.

Editing and genrally the contruction of the movie let it down but with more experince of doing pk movies it will come. I would n ot pay attention to people saying your playing style sucks because 99% of them have not released decent pk movies so they not got any right to comment. I would take into account the people talking about the entertainment value of your movie.

The one thing I will say is his combo is a delight to watch , perfectly cancelling each animation. His healing is perfectly fine IMO , he is able to add versitility in his fighting style and most of the people he fights against he can beat. Your only as good as the people you fight.

Editing and genrally the contruction of the movie let it down but with more experince of doing pk movies it will come. I would n ot pay attention to people saying your playing style sucks because 99% of them have not released decent pk movies so they not got any right to comment. I would take into account the people talking about the entertainment value of your movie.[/b]

Thx for that, I didn't expect post like this I hope that U have right and maybe my next movie will be better.
    Anyway I will try to use all tips which all gave me here, I know that I can't make happy every1 but I will try ...

piedras

nice 9/10

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Thx for that, I didn't expect post like this I hope that U have right and maybe my next movie will be better.
    Anyway I will try to use all tips which all gave me here, I know that I can't make happy every1 but I will try ...[/b]
    I can be nice at times

Nice vid dude.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

not bad
    quality + music was overall good. should use hp pots more in vs.[/b]
    lol i think its more an opinion thing. i know lots of rogues that roll using just dual minor and hardly any hp pots...
    on topic: sweet vid

I can be nice at times [/b]

I feel lucky ^^

silversin...sounds a lot like....skysin....curious...

entertaining vid i guess, if nothing else.

silversin...sounds a lot like....skysin....curious...

entertaining vid i guess, if nothing else.[/b]

Each of us see it in other way ...

The one thing I will say is his combo is a delight to watch , perfectly cancelling each animation. His healing is perfectly fine IMO , he is able to add versitility in his fighting style and most of the people he fights against he can beat. Your only as good as the people you fight.[/b]
    i just notice that his manor is usually over half, which it goes down quite slowly. therefor his hp also goes up quite slowly. if he added a gg dual minor in with that combo he'd pwn more in the 1v2, 1v3 etc

just my opinion realli h34r:

Banned

n44b. PERIOD[/b]
    I'll make a vid one of these days!

well i made skysin 3 years ago in KE, lol but that doesnt matter, this is ur movie topic and i was just teasing,
    good vid ill give it 8/10 cause i liked to see someone not use double for once(due to carpletunel in both hands i cant double minor for more than 15 seconds or wrist lock up). unless the other person in vs's use wep def armor i never use it, just kinda ruins 1v1 to me and makes for long/boring fights. still good vid overall.

StoneColdAngel

I really liked it :lol: Nice footage. And wtf?!?! another topic invaded by "The Best Minor Method" ? :P

I really liked it :lol: Nice footage. And wtf?!?! another topic invaded by "The Best Minor Method" ? :P[/b]

Think so but i dont mind :P i'm trying diferent methods and all of them have + and - but after 83 patch there will be just 2 methods : single minor or single minor + hp pots .... so i think its dosn't matter right now

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast