Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Simontjeuh pk Vid 2

This is a discussion on Simontjeuh pk Vid 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You posted in another topic that you could kill lvl 80 mages without uniques... Clearly not, even when you duffed ...
Page: 4

idefix

You posted in another topic that you could kill lvl 80 mages without uniques... Clearly not, even when you duffed me you only ran away like a little girl.

And if you don't want lvl 80 people to attack you, you should go ronark base instead of cz, I really don't care what lvl my opponents are. Np = NP.[/b]
    Rofl, your reading comprehension skills aren't the best. First of all, there was a full orc party some 5 seconds behind you all running at me, I would've died either way. Secondly, I wasn't whining about you attacking me, I was just wondering why you put that in your video as it took an enourmous amount of skill to get the kill

Plus, the post I made about me winning a mage lvl 77 in 1v1 still means that I just killed a lvl 77 mage in a 1v1. A 1v1 isn't a situation where I either have to run away and be hit while I cannot hit nor heal, nor a situation where there is a full orc party chasing me and ready to attack as soon as they get in range, nor a situation where I duff you while you're in between towers and run away while I'm being hit.

Winning a lvl 80 mage is also a bit different from lvl 77, and I never said I win lvl 77 mages every time. I just said I won once when I actually got a fair vs in cz, which hasn't really happened to me earlier, and this was the only time I ever 1v1'd a mage.

Rofl, your reading comprehension skills aren't the best. First of all, there was a full orc party some 5 seconds behind you all running at me, I would've died either way. Secondly, I wasn't whining about you attacking me, I was just wondering why you put that in your video as it took an enourmous amount of skill to get the kill

Plus, the post I made about me winning a mage lvl 77 in 1v1 still means that I just killed a lvl 77 mage in a 1v1. A 1v1 isn't a situation where I either have to run away and be hit while I cannot hit nor heal, nor a situation where there is a full orc party chasing me and ready to attack as soon as they get in range, nor a situation where I duff you while you're in between towers and run away while I'm being hit.

Winning a lvl 80 mage is also a bit different from lvl 77, and I never said I win lvl 77 mages every time. I just said I won once when I actually got a fair vs in cz, which hasn't really happened to me earlier, and this was the only time I ever 1v1'd a mage.[/b]

And your point is... that I cannot put random clips in my movie or what? It was only me attacking you as far as I know, cannot really see what happens behind me, maybe I should turn around 20 circles and make sure nobody is around me when I attack you? And it took me like 10 sec to kill you? Is it really worth all the problems you making off it, the vid is actually 9 min long.
    Like you'd give a better performance anyways when you had the chance to attack me?

And regarding my comprehension skills, I'd like to see you reading a flemish article and tell me what you understood from it. Probably 0 , so before you'll able to do so, you have no reasons to flame me for my lack of english knowledge. Tyvm.

idefix

And your point is... that I cannot put random clips in my movie or what? It was only me attacking you as far as I know, cannot really see what happens behind me, maybe I should turn around 20 circles and make sure nobody is around me when I attack you? And it took me like 10 sec to kill you? Is it really worth all the problems you making off it, the vid is actually 9 min long.
    Like you'd give a better performance anyways when you had the chance to attack me?

And regarding my comprehension skills, I'd like to see you reading a flemish article and tell me what you understood from it. Probably 0 , so before you'll able to do so, you have no reasons to flame me for my lack of english knowledge. Tyvm.[/b]
    I'd probably understand around as much of it as you would from a Finnish article. English is not my first language either, but at least I read the post I'm quoting and replying to before making stupid comments.

Secondly, I'm not making a problem out of it, it's more like you're making a huge deal out of someone posting anything else than "10/10 perfect combo skillzzz pro I love you you're my idol teach me plox" in here.

Thirthly, my point was that the beggining was the only part not worth watching in the movie, as it gives the feeling that you just put it there to make the movie longer or that you just put every single fraps clip you recorded into a movie without any further consideration of what would be some enjoyable action for the viewers. It's like in that one ardream pk movie in which after every kill, ks'd or not, the guy zoomed in to the chat log and combat log showing it was his kill and that he got NPs for it \o/

Also, it's usually not a good idea putting the worst clip in the beggining, as it gives the feeling to the viewer that "if this is all this mage can do, why am I watching this". Usually a good first impression with some good gun action gives a good start to a movie... I'm not saying I'm the big movie making pro, that's just the way I see it, and the only thing I would've changed about the movie. Maybe put it in the end with some benny hill theme music

As to me not being able to give a better performance in a fair 1v1, I'm not saying I would win you or even get you down to 50%, I'm just saying that at least there would be a point in the fight if there wasn't 5-10 other orcs pushing out of base same time as you. I'm not saying that you aren't allowed to record killing me in such a situation, or that you would have to ask the other orcs to stay back, or that it was an unfair kill, or that it was somehow wrong of you to attack me or something. All I'm saying is that the only reason I was running away was because there were other orcs right behind you. I wasn't running away from you to try and escape a 1v1 situation, which you were insinuating while calling me a little girl (which is quite offensive and I don't know what you're problem is, maybe you had a bad day or something but don't bring it out on me man).

I'd probably understand around as much of it as you would from a Finnish article. English is not my first language either, but at least I read the post I'm quoting and replying to before making stupid comments.

Secondly, I'm not making a problem out of it, it's more like you're making a huge deal out of someone posting anything else than "10/10 perfect combo skillzzz pro I love you you're my idol teach me plox" in here.

Thirthly, my point was that the beggining was the only part not worth watching in the movie, as it gives the feeling that you just put it there to make the movie longer or that you just put every single fraps clip you recorded into a movie without any further consideration of what would be some enjoyable action for the viewers. It's like in that one ardream pk movie in which after every kill, ks'd or not, the guy zoomed in to the chat log and combat log showing it was his kill and that he got NPs for it \o/

Also, it's usually not a good idea putting the worst clip in the beggining, as it gives the feeling to the viewer that "if this is all this mage can do, why am I watching this". Usually a good first impression with some good gun action gives a good start to a movie... I'm not saying I'm the big movie making pro, that's just the way I see it, and the only thing I would've changed about the movie. Maybe put it in the end with some benny hill theme music

As to me not being able to give a better performance in a fair 1v1, I'm not saying I would win you or even get you down to 50%, I'm just saying that at least there would be a point in the fight if there wasn't 5-10 other orcs pushing out of base same time as you. I'm not saying that you aren't allowed to record killing me in such a situation, or that you would have to ask the other orcs to stay back, or that it was an unfair kill, or that it was somehow wrong of you to attack me or something. All I'm saying is that the only reason I was running away was because there were other orcs right behind you. I wasn't running away from you to try and escape a 1v1 situation, which you were insinuating while calling me a little girl (which is quite offensive and I don't know what you're problem is, maybe you had a bad day or something but don't bring it out on me man).[/b]
    Maybe if you didn't formulate it in that harsh way , saying it was a total waste of time without replying on the rest of my vid. I might have just ignored it. But you were acting like the only thing I did in my vid was running in front of 20 orcs and ks them. Funny thing is that you need 3 replys to try to convince me of ... what was it again? Killing you while you were running away from 20 orcs? I really see no problem in that, if you didn't want to die should have just used /town like everyone else would do.
    I know a reply will be comming again from you, I'll ignore it... this whole thing brought us too far off-topic already. Point is that you are furious about the fact that I put a random clip in it where you die to me, 20 orcs behind me or not. Wouldn't change a damn bit. Have a nice day. (and replying to me cause I know you will).

If this is not what you meant you shouldn't have written "waste of time watching a level 80 mage killing a level 68 uniqueless priest". I still need to reedit my video anyways cause of the sound issues on youtube. I'll juste delete the first 10 sec so you'll be happy aswell.

idefix

Maybe if you didn't formulate it in that harsh way , saying it was a total waste of time without replying on the rest of my vid. I might have just ignored it. But you were acting like the only thing I did in my vid was running in front of 20 orcs and ks them. Funny thing is that you need 3 replys to try to convince me of ... what was it again? Killing you while you were running away from 20 orcs? I really see no problem in that, if you didn't want to die should have just used /town like everyone else would do.
    I know a reply will be comming again from you, I'll ignore it... this whole thing brought us too far off-topic already. Point is that you are furious about the fact that I put a random clip in it where you die to me, 20 orcs behind me or not. Wouldn't change a damn bit. Have a nice day. (and replying to me cause I know you will).

If this is not what you meant you shouldn't have written "waste of time watching a level 80 mage killing a level 68 uniqueless priest". I still need to reedit my video anyways cause of the sound issues on youtube. I'll juste delete the first 10 sec so you'll be happy aswell.[/b]
    Just to make it clear, I'm not furious. I don't care if I died or not. I'd rather die than town (as long as I don't have 25 mil on me -.-). Disregarding the fact that it was in fact me who died, I was just providing you with some ideas (for vol. 3?) on how to improve the order in which you present the clips and maybe reconsidering which clips to insert in the final movie, by uploading only high skill action, which you had in most parts of the movie (e.g. in the end vsing the warrior). That's the good stuff people want to see in movies. Not totally raping a noob in cz who doesn't even fight back. Anyone can do that...

Just to make it clear, I'm not furious. I don't care if I died or not. I'd rather die than town (as long as I don't have 25 mil on me -.-). Disregarding the fact that it was in fact me who died, I was just providing you with some ideas (for vol. 3?) on how to improve the order in which you present the clips and maybe reconsidering which clips to insert in the final movie, by uploading only high skill action, which you had in most parts of the movie (e.g. in the end vsing the warrior). That's the good stuff people want to see in movies. Not totally raping a noob in cz who doesn't even fight back. Anyone can do that...[/b]
    Ok ty, should have written that In your first post aswell, next to the critic on the first 10 sec ... and I would have actually apriciated it

ty for filefactory link downloading atm

nice movie...just got home from 3 weeks out of town and had a chance to watch it. Glad to see you still have some good footage from when you were in Amity. Don't really have any criticism about the movie, but I would like a chance for a vs with you when I'm on tyrano.

pimpjuice

Great vid, but i think ur 1st was better but still was GG

what were the song names?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

amity needs a gg mage. pk sucked when i tried arch cause of lack of gg mages :/. i wish i stil play salsa now =(

ps. kickass vid

AphRaeL

Ladder: your msn sig made me lol

OT: Very nice video(:
    added to my collection

kickass combo

Banned

Why is youtube so fucking gay whit the sound all the time now :S ima dl and watch

Just to make it clear, I'm not furious. I don't care if I died or not. I'd rather die than town (as long as I don't have 25 mil on me -.-). Disregarding the fact that it was in fact me who died, I was just providing you with some ideas (for vol. 3?) on how to improve the order in which you present the clips and maybe reconsidering which clips to insert in the final movie, by uploading only high skill action, which you had in most parts of the movie (e.g. in the end vsing the warrior). That's the good stuff people want to see in movies. Not totally raping a noob in cz who doesn't even fight back. Anyone can do that...[/b]
    Still.. Simon > all <3

nice h34r:

Fabulous

Best mage i´ve ever seen

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast