Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Simson Production - Rampage Special Part 1

This is a discussion on Simson Production - Rampage Special Part 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; very nice movie simson!! your skills are getting better by the day my not-so-young padawan :P as usual your taste ...
Page: 2

very nice movie simson!! your skills are getting better by the day my not-so-young padawan :P
    as usual your taste in music is as gay as AIDS. just WOW!!

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Pretty good, except for the songs

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Pretty good, except for the songs
    noob u back :P

whos that sexy OkThatsHeal guy ?

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

10/10 everythings good, guess others are still rock/metal fans since 2004, nowadays i woud go with ur music, garrix,hardwell,tiesto,dimitri vegas and like mike etc!!

Little archer Senior Member

rofl how bad that server is right now that rampage, the laughing stock of 2009-2010 is now a top clan on par with babafamily.

its like a 5th grader constantly failing the year until the 1st grader finally catches up.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    rofl how bad that server is right now that rampage, the laughing stock of 2009-2010 is now a top clan on par with babafamily.

its like a 5th grader constantly failing the year until the 1st grader finally catches up.
    You are just one ignorant rant who has to have a comment on issues not concerning you.
    SaintSeiiya and HaMaDFtw like this.

hi there the guy who killed people at lvl 80 with +3's when they had olds and were lvl 70 , yep u the man

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    You are just one ignorant rant who has to have a comment on issues not concerning you.
    what's so ignorant about my statement? I was in c-west before you even played there so how would you know what it was like? maybe you're the ignorant one XD

and it does concern me. these are my forums you know~

Quote Originally Posted by HealSmash View Post
    hi there the guy who killed people at lvl 80 with +3's when they had olds and were lvl 70 , yep u the man
    I actually got level 80 in 2010 (c-west released in 2008), so a LOT of people got it before me. Furthermore I never had a single unique even at +2 (only had a +1 WP, otherwise I would say that I never even had +1 uniques), so once again your ignorance shows.

Don't assume that everyone buys thousands of gbs from goldceo like you do just because I joined your clan for a brief time lol. I know it's hard to come up with excuses justifying how could I be so good back then but sadly none of those are true!

Now, I could stay here ridiculing you lower IQ life forms forever but I'll just go ahead and leave, otherwise this would never end. Sorry to disappoint.

what's so ignorant about my statement? I was in c-west before you even played there so how would you know what it was like? maybe you're the ignorant one XD

and it does concern me. these are my forums you know~

I actually got level 80 in 2010 (c-west released in 2008), so a LOT of people got it before me. Furthermore I never had a single unique even at +2 (only had a +1 WP, otherwise I would say that I never even had +1 uniques), so once again your ignorance shows.

Don't assume that everyone buys thousands of gbs from goldceo like you do just because I joined your clan for a brief time lol. I know it's hard to come up with excuses justifying how could I be so good back then but sadly none of those are true!

Now, I could stay here ridiculing you lower IQ life forms forever but I'll just go ahead and leave, otherwise this would never end. Sorry to disappoint.
    yea whatever ever go private server and shoot lvl 60's some more naab , or maybe come Anatolia and quit cause its to hard like u did CW.

You and TheBigOne must be twins , bad ass mofo's at typing and quiting KO then talk shit.

lol laughing stock that killed you sooooooooooooo many x times when u where pking that u quit server gae :P shhh

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    lol laughing stock that killed you sooooooooooooo many x times when u where pking that u quit server gae :P shhh
    its like he is retarded or something , he thinks he was something when in reality he was just some nab.

who does ask for swift in 2014? xDDDDDDDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    who does ask for swift in 2014? xDDDDDDDDDD

Ppl not wasting their money for no reason does

Quote Originally Posted by SaintSeiiya View Post
    Ppl not wasting their money for no reason does
    cmon it's just a swift pot, comparing it to their items shouldn't be a huge "waste". Else it's not running moradon but they pk.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast