Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

GM client lmao xD

This is a discussion on GM client lmao xD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :lol: generate some lags hahahah xD...
Page: 1

King0fKingZ

:lol:

generate some lags hahahah xD

Its edit or something? i doubt its not because GM probably have the same options like you , he just use side client and i doubt its looks like this :S
    Anyway if its true, nice he used V on the ban legit players , always laggs , add randoms bugs , GG k2.

FlippinSweeT

would be funny if it was true.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Its edit or something? i doubt its not because GM probably have the same options like you , he just use side client and i doubt its looks like this :S
    Anyway if its true, nice he used V on the ban legit players , always laggs , add randoms bugs , GG k2.[/b]
    You sir are an idiot.

As for topic: lmao :lol:

Helldin665

LOL! i love it! and no, it's fake ofcourse :P

You sir are an idiot.

As for topic: lmao :lol:[/b]
    +1

You sir are an idiot.

As for topic: lmao :lol:[/b]
    I'm idiot? aren't you the idiot because you used comment on " another " idiot?
    I knew its fake you can see it clearly at my comment , BUT i said " anyway if " , it doesn't mean i said its 100% true , i guess you can only flame , so stfu dumb.

Are you serious? Obviously fake
    Its funny though [/b]
    I dont have time to edit pictures , so hell yea it could be true who know .. i knew its fake but i said " anyway if its true " , doesn't ment its not edited , just said.
    You people take everything so serious , its a game forum gosh... and your life ( not your's personaly )? must be joke.

Boyce

Anyway if its true, nice he used V on the ban legit players , always laggs , add randoms bugs , GG k2.[/b]
    Are you serious? Obviously fake
    Its funny though

King0fKingZ

relax guys

Banned

Loving the "Add another bug while fixing"

Just amazing :P Nice find, or creation if so.

upgrade rates roxxx

LMFAO YOU'RE EVEN MORE HILARIOUS THAN THE SCREENSHOT XDDDDDDDDDDD

anyways.. dont know if u were serious omgthisisme, :P

lmao i added this to my collection of funny Screenshots :P tnx for sharing

lmao i added this to my collection of funny Screenshots :P tnx for sharing [/b]
    Yea i was serious ... its almost 2 at morning i'm too tired to pay attention to pictures i just came home from my friend's house , i quite a bit drunk and my eyes burning , but i knew something here cant be true since Gms using different clients and they have options but not like those ones.
    I guess people here always have to flame instead of saying no its fake , but i regular to see those shit and then they surprised why they getting ban / mute.
    Anyway i was serious , but again i knew its fake you can see clearly what i said at my comment.

Boyce

I'm idiot? aren't you the idiot because you used comment on " another " idiot?
    I knew its fake you can see it clearly at my comment , BUT i said " anyway if " , it doesn't mean i said its 100% true , i guess you can only flame , so stfu dumb.
    I dont have time to edit pictures , so hell yea it could be true who know .. i knew its fake but i said " anyway if its true " , doesn't ment its not edited , just said.
    You people take everything so serious , its a game forum gosh... and your life ( not your's personaly )? must be joke.[/b]
    Wow your such a fag shut up about ur rl already no one cares.
    Its fake , your stupid, your lifes shit.
    Bye.
    edit:wont be replying to your stupid reply about how gay i am, i take this game too seriously, i need a life, i need a girlfriend, your the best, you got everything. Also, your so ignorant its not funny. Dont waste your time replying please.

Wow your such a fag shut up about ur rl already no one cares.
    Its fake , your stupid, your lifes shit.
    Bye.[/b]
    My real life? i spoke about your ones , not mine.

Anyway just read what i said above , gosh you moron... :

lmao i added this to my collection of funny Screenshots :P tnx for sharing [/b]

Yea i was serious ... its almost 2 at morning i'm too tired to pay attention to pictures i just came home from my friend's house , i quite a bit drunk and my eyes burning , but i knew something here cant be true since Gms using different clients and they have options but not like those ones.
    I guess people here always have to flame instead of saying no its fake , but i regular to see those shit and then they surprised why they getting ban / mute.
    Anyway i was serious , but again i knew its fake you can see clearly what i said at my comment.[/b]
    Just don't being idiot and say " omgthisisme stop turn every single topic to flame's " because every1 can see clearly who started , good night i'm done , kid.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast