Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

SininS ALATURKA 2 VS 2 patriots(mrcuban/sadistshadow/captainchukaro/chukaro) &(lRei)

This is a discussion on SininS ALATURKA 2 VS 2 patriots(mrcuban/sadistshadow/captainchukaro/chukaro) &(lRei) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by itzbryan You can clearly see the guy use the basic AC skill and not get the rebuff ...
Page: 2

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    You can clearly see the guy use the basic AC skill and not get the rebuff animation after cure ... He's not scrolled...
    I think you didn't realize that it was a 2v2, as you can see in that video.. they basically offered that.
    Also they promised a 3200kc and the winner side never got the prize.

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    Brian brother dont waste your time knk hamad aka sinis big time scammer he owns money to a lot of people and never pays... And yes chukaro is not sc as you can tell
    How dare you calling him a scammer when all "your" gear is based on scammed items.
    Also, UNLIKE YOU he didn't have to bypass a ban to use any forum.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I think you didn't realize that it was a 2v2, as you can see in that video.. they basically offered that.
    Also they promised a 3200kc and the winner side never got the prize.
    That literally has nothing to do with my observation.... I said he's not scrolled. Period.

Grow up, if you jealous/hate, it doesn't means u have to act like a dick.
    Cheers.
    I guess this doesn't apply to himself or his bed buddies.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    i think you're on the wrong forums.. ill go ahead and help you out The Mario Forums

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    That literally has nothing to do with my observation.... I said he's not scrolled. Period.
    Welcome to Knight Online, 2014.
    People offer 2vs2 over and over and always scroll up so seriously.. they offered it
    it shouldn't be an excuse that they didn't scroll up, although I'm pretty sure they had scrolls up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Just because I'm making people like you look stupid it doesn't mean that I'm a dick.
    You're simply giving me the opportunity to do that by the nonsense you're posting over and over.

One thing I didn't understand yet,
    What you're trying achieve by "annoying" me with your meaningless comments?

Be honest, I understand that you still consider me as a rival because we used to destory you and your husband at CZ..
    But seriously.. its been almost 2years since then you're still wasting your time over this.. no mention the fact you're not even playing anymore..

You and your husband are the only people in this forum who bother visit this forum after they quitted JUST FOR flaming people they don't like.

You're probably the oldest person in this forum and yet you're one of the most (if not the most..) childish people here.
    Last edited by Adi; 09-02-2014 at 01:16 PM.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Welcome to Knight Online, 2014.
    People offer 2vs2 over and over and always scroll up.

Just because I'm making people like you look stupid it doesn't mean that I'm a dick.
    You're simply giving me the opportunity to do that by the nonsense you're posting over and over.

One thing I didn't understand yet,
    What you're trying achieve by "annoying" me with your meaningless comments?

Be honest, I understand that you still consider me as a rival because we used to destory you and your husband at CZ..
    But seriously.. its been almost 2years since then you're still wasting your time over this.. no mention the fact you're not even playing anymore..

You and your husband are the only people in this forum who bother visit this forum after they quitted JUST FOR flaming people they don't like.

You're probably the oldest person in this forum and yet you're one of the most (if not the most..) childish people here.
    bitch please , all your clan does is posting nonsense over and over , Come 8v8 on psko AdiTheChickenPaladin

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    bitch please , all your clan does is posting nonsense over and over , Come 8v8 on psko AdiTheChickenPaladin
    wanna 8vs8 pm pm noiselessness or halloweenshock ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    wanna 8vs8 pm pm noiselessness or halloweenshock ingame.
    they won't come to Psko , cause at the full pk server like "LunaKO" which is same version as Usko
    we would all have the same items and thats not what adi wants
    a "Fair Fight"

they won't come to Psko , cause at the full pk server like "LunaKO" which is same version as Usko
    a "Fair Fight"
    they dont fight now they always use turkish instead of em in fights "pro players"

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

a "Fair Fight"
    I told you, any time..any day.
    at USKO.

I'm not going to download a private server and risk my gear for proving my point, especially not to a scrub like you.
    With all the stories you posted here about you being "awesome" usko player, I believe you could find for yourself a character to play on and come for 8v8.

Lunako.. lol.
    go clean your nose dylan

they dont fight now they always use turkish instead of em in fights "pro players"
    what ? lol
    oke madrid.

Banned Senior Member

so? my clan is turkish whats your problem? adis clan is made of all different nationalities.. isrealis,polish,australian,american,peruvian,belgi an i can go on but its not worth my time you're just brain dead. no wonder you're one of the worst asasses i've ever partied with. please find a char to play on human side. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

any ways my clan VendeTTa has offered again and again to do any kind of vs patriots or any other clan in this game wants to do. 1vs1 2vs 2 3vs3 4vs4 5vs5 6vs6 7vs7 8vs8. if you guys want a vs against adi's clan im sure he would be more than willing to set that up for you with only english players from his clan.
    Adi likes this.

I told you, any time..any day.
    at USKO.

I'm not going to download a private server and risk my gear for proving my point, especially not to a scrub like you.
    With all the stories you posted here about you being "awesome" usko player, I believe you could find for yourself a character to play on and come for 8v8.

Lunako.. lol.
    go clean your nose dylan

what ? lol
    oke madrid.
    hey adi boy , we all know the accounts you got are way more geared then the ones i could get for my clanies
    so like a said DeganoTheChickenPaladin
    Same Items and he won't even try
    #Point Proven

Banned Senior Member

hey adi boy , we all know the accounts you got are way more geared then the ones i could get for my clanies
    so like a said DeganoTheChickenPaladin
    Same Items and he won't even try
    #Point Proven
    the point is dylan is that you are not worth our time. you want us to download a whole different fake version of a game that is not guaranteed to be virus free that is also illegal to play. you know you can get ban in usko for playing a private server? the point is you're little joke private server clan isn't worth the time it would take to get 8 people to download,install register ect and the risk just to do a little 8 vs 8. if you want it you can come do it on the OFFICIAL version of the game which we would be more than proud to do at any time. not our problem your friends are failures at the game and can't stand up in the OFFICIAL version of the game.
    Adi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    so? my clan is turkish whats your problem? adis clan is made of all different nationalities.. isrealis,polish,australian,american,peruvian,belgi an i can go on but its not worth my time you're just brain dead. no wonder you're one of the worst asasses i've ever partied with. please find a char to play on human side. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

any ways my clan VendeTTa has offered again and again to do any kind of vs patriots or any other clan in this game wants to do. 1vs1 2vs 2 3vs3 4vs4 5vs5 6vs6 7vs7 8vs8. if you guys want a vs against adi's clan im sure he would be more than willing to set that up for you with only english players from his clan.
    ahahaha ur clan is turkish its ok but dont let them log in ur account to play for u oh btw selling magic shell 2008
    find human sin i was already playing in human sin [IMG][/IMG]

Banned Senior Member

ahahaha ur clan is turkish its ok but dont let them log in ur account to play for u oh btw selling magic shell 2008
    find human sin i was already playing in human sin [IMG][/IMG]
    nice screenshot actually just shows how stupid you are. you don't see the 2nd pt running straight in front of you? cool story bro. ehsan will let you log his char if you would like to come 1vs1 2vs2 8vs8 what ever.. feel free

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast