Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

SininS ALATURKA 2 VS 2 patriots(mrcuban/sadistshadow/captainchukaro/chukaro) &(lRei)

This is a discussion on SininS ALATURKA 2 VS 2 patriots(mrcuban/sadistshadow/captainchukaro/chukaro) &(lRei) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Adi You don't have to be my dog, I don't need a retarded dog bro. All I ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    You don't have to be my dog, I don't need a retarded dog bro.
    All I know is the fact that you're licking those scammers asses just because you want them to let you play their accounts..

But in the end of the day, they piss on you just like anyone else here.
    if i wanna play in renzo account simple way i can ask him in private message..........

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    As we say in UAE " suck it " ... The fact you begged me to play sinins ... Got screen shots if you are intersted and the fact you act smart and two faced bitch doesn't work with me...

Lemme teach you something. Just because you sucked so bad on Orc side and we didn't party you. Don't come on ko4life crying... Just remember one thing... Who am I and who you are ... Now go back to Cuban so he gives you a bone.
    lol who r u ?! umm i wont say it u r cow with money no worries umm im suck in orc side "suck with dragon" umm bro in this game u r just cow with good pedal oh yeah i asked u to share on sinins about 5 or 6 months ago u said u dont need sharer

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    lol who r u ?! umm i wont say it u r cow with money no worries umm im suck in orc side "suck with dragon" umm bro in this game u r just cow with good pedal
    English please....?

if i wanna play in renzo account simple way i can ask him in private message..........
    madrid, my skype saves history.
    I'm not a kid like you therefore I won't post anything here but let's just say that what you said last time
    we spoke on skype about it, didn't sound like that

Hahahaha first for all im talking about nationalitys clan retard kid and whats your problem with peruvian?

Better close your mouth or i gonna upload your down ugly photo

Anyways at least Peruvians dont need to run every single alarm adi so close your mouth.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    Hahahaha first for all im talking about nationalitys clan retard kid and whats your problem with peruvian?

Anyways at least Peruvians dont need to run every single alarm adi so close your mouth.
    First, you said "adicrywall". Obviously you pointed to western wall which leads to the Jewish religion.
    Not my fault that you're too retarded to explain yourself.

Second, I don't have any problem with peruvians all I said was the fact that I don't understand how dare you talk about other nationality while you simply can't be any better.
    There are a lot of peruvians I respect but they know where they stand, they don't trying to talk about religions of other people or anything like you tried in your previous comment.

Bottom line, upload what exactly? go ahead threaten me with a fake picture brah ^^.
    Unlike you, I'm not ashamed of anything =)

Banned Senior Member

Please renzo please post adi's picture... Im not like adi I don't have morals and.I believe respect is earned not given.. ill make sure you will never log this forum or in-game again please give me a reason

lol who r u ?! umm i wont say it u r cow with money no worries umm im suck in orc side "suck with dragon" umm bro in this game u r just cow with good pedal oh yeah i asked u to share on sinins about 5 or 6 months ago u said u dont need sharer
    Suck with dragon? For your information topcat had dragon before you shared and he still have dragon .. So you didn really do much... Anyway you mention money .... Is it bad to have money? Atlest I don't sell myself to Cuban like you and Renzo.

#CaptainFireReturnsFromEgypt

The fact that you get countries,nationalities and religion into game shows how weak you are and that you don't have anything to speak about but let me say something ... No matter how ugly someone is just remember one thing ... They have Facebook pic not like you pussy, now go back to Cuban.

Really you sucked since cwest and you sucked even more in anatolia I don't get it why you don't just be quite... Instead of writing useless comment.

If I were you I would name change to

SaddistRenzoPutaMadri

Yes sure go study better and learn how to read... as i said before im talking about how nationality clan destroyed vendetta clan no about religions... just read again... anyway i dont have time for kids atm

and sininshamadscammer your opinion is nothing for me period

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Yes sure go study better and learn how to read... as i said before im talking about how nationality clan destroyed vendetta clan no about religions... just read again... anyway i dont have time for kids atm

and sininshamadscammer your opinion is nothing for me period
    1. How dare you tell someone else to go study and "learn how to read" ? lol.

2. Not my fault that you're too dumb to type something so simple

3. I'm pretty sure if your clan would be in Vendetta's place it would end with 500-1,
    actually I highly doubt your clan could win anyone in our server... don't forget that last time your clan participated you lost in your first match

4. I'm sure that IF Danny wouldn't get involved when you scammed Hamad for a chitin shield,
    you would listen to your "lovely" boy friend and keep that chitin shield for yourself..
    so I don't think you have the right to call someone else a scammer... honestly speaking.

Madrid dont waste time with loser
    canelo remember that hamad its a scammer
    Adi where has bf or gaydiatorz gone to by themself? Remember how you got own and destroyed and humilated with 117 -14 yeah stfu

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    Adi where has bf or gaydiatorz gone to by themself? Remember how you got own and destroyed and humilated with 117 -14 yeah stfu
    Thanks for keeping my topic up.

Good dog.
    Adi likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    Gladiatorz are the best English clan in entire USKO(if not entire ko), I think its some kind of achievement.
    Face it, we both know that the truth. without showing off or anything.. just being honest.

While your clan isn't even close to be the best peruvian clan in USKO, peruvians that play at ardream are running better clans than you do.

117-14.. oh boy like you could do any better with 21 players vs 36, while these 36 used to be more geared than anyone at C-West.
    At least we tried, you guys are simply losers.. you knew you won't stand a chance so you didn't give it a shot even.

Or you tried to but sadly they picked only two clans that made the most NP in cwest?
    and your clan sucked so bad so you couldn't even be one of these two clans.

Don't be mad because you couldn't scam anyone since we got that fact in our signature

iTzBryan Senior Member

117-14.. oh boy like you could do any better with 21 players vs 36, while these 36 used to be more geared than anyone at C-West.
    At least we tried, you guys are simply losers.. you knew you won't stand a chance so you didn't give it a shot even.
    Welcome to Knight Online, where even though you had an obviously unfair disadvantage, people will still troll you without knowing you or caring about what really happened!

Banned Senior Member

Gladiatorz are the best English clan in entire USKO(if not entire ko)
    LoLed.
    Theres not enough space for other people in this topic cuz its all taken by you and your ego...
    BF/Gladiatorz are not even in TOP 5 and im 100% sure.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Gladiatorz are the best English clan in entire USKO(if not entire ko), I think its some kind of achievement.
    Face it, we both know that the truth. without showing off or anything.. just being honest.

While your clan isn't even close to be the best peruvian clan in USKO, peruvians that play at ardream are running better clans than you do.

Or you tried to but sadly they picked only two clans that made the most NP in cwest?
    and your clan sucked so bad so you couldn't even be one of these two clans.

Don't be mad because you couldn't scam anyone since we got that fact in our signature
    Cut the shit you ignorant asshole. You're not even close to the best english clan in the KO community. Just saying that makes you look like the most arrogant prick on these forums. If you think you and WenFailDeTTa is the best team, then accept my challenge and VS us in a fair fight.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Welcome to Knight Online, where even though you had an obviously unfair disadvantage, people will still troll you without knowing you or caring about what really happened!
    I couldn't careless about his opinion mate.
    I just had to refresh his memory with some facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    LoLed.
    Theres not enough space for other people in this topic cuz its all taken by you and your ego...
    BF/Gladiatorz are not even in TOP 5 and im 100% sure.
    Its not about ego, its just honesty.
    Name 1 English clan that does better than my clan.

lol.. if I'm proud of what we achieved since we started it doesn't make me a egoistic person.

One thing I might agree on, we might not be on top 5 if you're talking about 50vs50 but skill wise, I'm pretty sure we are.
    Maybe not the best clan in entire KO if you're counting Turkish clans as well but definitely best English clan.

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    Cut the shit you ignorant asshole. You're not even close to the best english clan in the KO community. Just saying that makes you look like the most arrogant prick on these forums. If you think you and WenFailDeTTa is the best team, then accept my challenge and VS us in a fair fight.
    1. I said usko because I knew some brainless kid like you who has no clue about USKO might come and comment here
    2. I said best English clan.
    3. I accepted your challenge, come USKO get a character and it'll be my pleasure to do a 5vs8 with any 8 people you use.

Dylan go clean your nose.
    Last edited by Adi; 09-04-2014 at 03:52 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast