Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 90
Like Tree8Likes

SininS ALATURKA 2 VS 2 patriots(mrcuban/sadistshadow/captainchukaro/chukaro) &(lRei)

This is a discussion on SininS ALATURKA 2 VS 2 patriots(mrcuban/sadistshadow/captainchukaro/chukaro) &(lRei) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave hey adi boy , we all know the accounts you got are way more geared then ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    hey adi boy , we all know the accounts you got are way more geared then the ones i could get for my clanies
    so like a said DeganoTheChickenPaladin
    Same Items and he won't even try
    #Point Proven
    What point was proven exactly? that you're a dumbass?

    There are two options here,
    1. You come USKO, without risking anything.
    2. Me, risking my items and wasting my time on scrubs like you.

    What option you think I would go with? now you understand why I insist?
    I couldn't careless about the gear. Its just the fact that you're a little kid that comes here making excuses over anything you disagree on.

    Bottom line, go play your private servers and I'll play at offical servers.
    Don't push me more, go clean your nose.

  2. #32
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    nice screenshot actually just shows how stupid you are. you don't see the 2nd pt running straight in front of you? cool story bro. ehsan will let you log his char if you would like to come 1vs1 2vs2 8vs8 what ever.. feel free
    and call turkish tbl priest and sin to fight on ur accounts no bro i dislike vs's turkish lol

    2nd party lol r u sure ? [IMG][/IMG]

  3. #33
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    the point is dylan is that you are not worth our time. you want us to download a whole different fake version of a game that is not guaranteed to be virus free that is also illegal to play. you know you can get ban in usko for playing a private server? the point is you're little joke private server clan isn't worth the time it would take to get 8 people to download,install register ect and the risk just to do a little 8 vs 8. if you want it you can come do it on the OFFICIAL version of the game which we would be more than proud to do at any time. not our problem your friends are failures at the game and can't stand up in the OFFICIAL version of the game.
    the chicken way out , #WendeTTa/Gladiatorz Stylleeeeee ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

  4. #34
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    and call turkish tbl priest and sin to fight on ur accounts no bro i dislike vs's turkish lol

    2nd party lol r u sure ? [IMG][/IMG]
    1vs3? ok bro i offered a vs to you but you don't like fair fights only if you have 2-3x more than the enemy. any ways as i said you're one of the worst players to ever play the game go play private servers with dylan.

  5. #35
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    the chicken way out , #WendeTTa/Gladiatorz Stylleeeeee ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Did you clean your nose yet?

  6. #36
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    What point was proven exactly? that you're a dumbass?

    There are two options here,
    1. You come USKO, without risking anything.
    2. Me, risking my items and wasting my time on scrubs like you.

    What option you think I would go with? now you understand why I insist?
    I couldn't careless about the gear. Its just the fact that you're a little kid that comes here making excuses over anything you disagree on.

    Bottom line, go play your private servers and I'll play at offical servers.
    Don't push me more, go clean your nose.
    bitch please , "Little private servers?"
    LunaKO has over 1000 players
    that plays in 3 diff zones
    there is more pk on ANY psko server then the "Official dieng crap version" that is more corrupted then any PSKO server could be

    "+10"

  7. #37
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    1vs3? ok bro i offered a vs to you but you don't like fair fights only if you have 2-3x more than the enemy. any ways as i said you're one of the worst players to ever play the game go play private servers with dylan.
    u debuffed my party member too ? its shame on ur dude u never kill me 1 time when i was human "great furiousko couldnt kill the worst player ever for 1 time its sad story" oh btw selling magic shells

  8. #38
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    bitch please , "Little private servers?"
    LunaKO has over 1000 players
    that plays in 3 diff zones
    there is more pk on ANY psko server then the "Official dieng crap version" that is more corrupted then any PSKO server could be

    "+10"
    Are you retarded? when did I say something about activity in private servers?
    or call it "little private servers"

  9. #39
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Are you retarded? when did I say something about activity in private servers?
    or call it "little private servers"
    accept the Fair challenge adi boy

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    really go play mario what the hell...
    how could they lose so bad...
    I was the GM monitoring this server war....




  11. #41
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    accept the Fair challenge adi boy
    I did already, get yourself a equal geared character compared to mine in usko and come 8v8.
    =)

  12. #42
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    lol flame war... common guys xD

  13. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    they dont fight now they always use turkish instead of em in fights "pro players"
    Oh so now I ask people to play my account ?

  14. #44
    Senior Member VendeTTaLeadeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Türkiye
    Posts
    146

    Default

    renzo name vallah turkish only dog name we call dogs only renzo come come F:AD:HEQ

  15. #45
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    Oh so now I ask people to play my account ?
    i'm speak in general as we say in egypt "dont take it on ur Chest"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. we love you patriot and illuminati
    By iwanttopk in forum Media
    Replies: 187
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 11:57 PM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 08:44 PM
  3. TheBiggest KS clan ever PaTRiot !!! (frapsed)
    By FightBack in forum Trading disputes & reports
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-20-2006, 06:17 AM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-11-2006, 06:29 PM
  5. Patriots (Bera/Human)
    By UkrainianJew in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 11:30 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •