Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Some Good Videos

This is a discussion on Some Good Videos within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To many idiots. close topic. and grow up...
Page: 1

DrugUser

Default Some Good Videos

To many idiots. close topic. and grow up
    Last edited by DrugUser; 09-09-2009 at 02:18 PM.

ScreamerS

omg "Some Good Videos" .. its joke ?

you use on video 2 players (1.player combo and run... 2. player use minor ) or any hack for minor, i really dont know how u can use mp potions (1) minor (7,8) w combo (w+r+skill) and turn with camera (on mouse) .. you are octopus ?

i like noobs on private server's -.-

(you can good see it on 2:00+ min video)
    Last edited by ScreamerS; 09-09-2009 at 03:35 AM.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScreamerS View Post
    omg "Some Good Videos" .. its joke ?

you use on video 2 players (1.player combo and run... 2. player use minor ) or any hack for minor, i really dont know how u can use mp potions (1) minor (7,8) w combo (w+r+skill) and turn with camera (on mouse) .. you are octopus ?

i like noobs on private server's -.-

(you can good see it on 2:00+ min video)
    its not a question in a private server movie... hes using CTRL-minor, thats all.

well about the first video(as u said the 2nd one is not yours, so i wont comment it here) this private looks good, and it wasnt bad at all, but the first song was good in PriestDro's video, but its too slow for a sin action, rest is good i think. so not bad for a private server, i've seen a lot worst.

ScreamerS

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    hes using CTRL-minor, thats all.
    if why he have 2 minors on skillbar when he use ctrl bug ? this CTRL minor is bug so he is bugger

i dont like players without fair play. I know.. 99% assassins on private use this bug and they say so its normal bla bla

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Someone needs to take a chill pill lol, Look ScreamerS it's only a vid, he's using ctrl minor and?... I guess you're the kind of dude who plays on those private servers and actually can't do the bug and you're getting raped by those you can, am I right? lol A good double minor rapes this ctrl bug anyday son...

Anyway the server he is on, it,s a good server I admit

ScreamerS

Quote Originally Posted by SaintKnight View Post
    Someone needs to take a chill pill lol, Look ScreamerS it's only a vid, he's using ctrl minor and?... I guess you're the kind of dude who plays on those private servers and actually can't do the bug and you're getting raped by those you can, am I right? lol A good double minor rapes this ctrl bug anyday son...

Anyway the server he is on, it,s a good server I admit
    lol i dont need use this noob bug =) + i know how use it so u dont have true

nvm, i say 2/10 movie because its with bugg's and i hate buggers/cheaters/scammers etc.

edit : you're right so i maybe need relax

Quote Originally Posted by ScreamerS View Post
    if why he have 2 minors on skillbar when he use ctrl bug ? this CTRL minor is bug so he is bugger

i dont like players without fair play. I know.. 99% assassins on private use this bug and they say so its normal bla bla
    he has 2 minors on his skill bar cuz he wanna look like hes using double minor(but if hes using dual minor, why doesnt he have anything on right click? for example light feet, hp pot, cure or anything), and yes, in a private server almost every rogue is using ctrl minor, but this guy is using it well, better than others, thats the "skill" in a private server

ScreamerS

he has 2 minors on his skill bar cuz he wanna look like hes using double minor(but if hes using dual minor, why doesnt he have anything on right click? for example light feet, hp pot, cure or anything), and yes, in a private server almost every rogue is using ctrl minor, but this guy is using it well, better than others, thats the "skill" in a private server
    use bug is "skill" ? ... pk with this ctrl bug is really easy, i dont know how u see skill on this ctrl bug

i dont need here make flame on the movie from private, for me its bad use bugs and i hate this, so all..

//end

Ban this noob, he's the same guy as this.....
    ImNotZero/Imn0tzero/StoneColdRapist/StoneColdWarrior is a scammer!

ill give u msn logs if you want...

Banned

Lol he isn't that good.
    It's a PK server where everyone got equal items, I had 3.8K ap on a sin (with around +230 dex) while he had 5.5K (+600 dex he had) so that's why he kills everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by FireFlyHolland View Post
    Lol he isn't that good.
    It's a PK server where everyone got equal items, I had 3.8K ap on a sin (with around +230 dex) while he had 5.5K (+600 dex he had) so that's why he kills everyone.
    how the hell is he got more than 600 dex bonus? and if theres almost 2k different between your aps, then how is it an equal pk server?

Banned

how the hell is he got more than 600 dex bonus? and if theres almost 2k different between your aps, then how is it an equal pk server?
    Not, thats what I am trying to say. He looks good (well didn't watch the video but while playing there he killed everyone) because of his bugged stats
    He 1 hit me in town while I am wearing a CS

Anal Rapist Senior Member

That's because rogue before were under-powerwed or smth, warriors were pwning the shit out of everyone. So the owner decided to edit the rols, aka they give more DEX bonus and ac. So obviously if you had dual rol+3 they give like 400dex, dual +0 is something like 150 I think. So there's a big diff, but still a good server if you ask meh...

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    Ban this noob, he's the same guy as this.....
    ImNotZero/Imn0tzero/StoneColdRapist/StoneColdWarrior is a scammer!

ill give u msn logs if you want...
    suprised no one has acknowledged this.....

DrugUser

For 1. How the fuck do u get 600 dex bonus rofl. that rogue had 130 dex bonus. and not 5.5k ap stop blowing shit up your ass idiot haha.

2nd when running lots of people ctrl minor its easy so why not? when you vs ofc you use double. Since anyone can ctrl minor how is it bug abuse thats like calling sombody a bugger because he can combo.

3. Yes i am ImnotZero from cwest. get over it kid what i did was over a year ago i said sorry to the person. Everyone should get another chance so get a life little twat fag. Your still jelous that i creamed all you little fags on cwest.

i just posted these vids for fun not to receive flame. If you dont like it dont comment aight?

thanks for everyone who did watch these vids. I really like naturalbornkillahs video. Some of the best Party pk i have seen besides GANGSTA Clan videos on media.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast