Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

SininS | SynSatioN - Finally, The End (Part 1 & Part 2)

This is a discussion on SininS | SynSatioN - Finally, The End (Part 1 & Part 2) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice, like it...
Page: 4

nice, like it

few things

1. I was surprised you werent able to drain your mana when you could only do minor!
    2. I didnt like the use of the font "capture it" like... at all during the vid.... you put it in weird places, didnt make sense lol
    3. Nice scenes, but a few more solo scenes instead of raiding booro scenes would be better..... I wish you raided with like just killing vs a whole party lol give yourself a challenge!

still you are beast, and have a really nice combo so 8.5/10 from me ^^ better then the pk vid immma put out next for sure :P

and i liked the music choice, it was awesome, we used We Made it in the first GS pk vid lol

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

there are clips in it of me & him bankin
    old clips tho, where i only have my Personal Shield and don't have my gabs yet

I know there are clips, the keyword killing is MORE!!! xD

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    1. I was surprised you werent able to drain your mana when you could only do minor!
    Dont think its cuz he couldnt but rather that he didnt need to, there was no critical points where he had to speed it up exactly. Alot of sins hold their hp at certain points so the target wont run.

Hope part 2 got more mano on mano fights
    Last edited by loveya; 07-06-2010 at 03:11 PM.

songs name ??? ;D

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    few things

2. I didnt like the use of the font "capture it" like... at all during the vid.... you put it in weird places, didnt make sense lol
    3. Nice scenes, but a few more solo scenes instead of raiding booro scenes would be better..... I wish you raided with like just killing vs a whole party lol give yourself a challenge!

and i liked the music choice, it was awesome, we used We Made it in the first GS pk vid lol
    1. Guess I wasn't trying hard enough or I was too tired, but if you look at chat before the fight begin's, that fight I used for the movie was actually our 8th vs, some random spectator kept talking in normal chat and said 7-0 SininS. @loveya, yes, sometimes it's a really good strategy to slow down your minor so that you could buy more time whilst using HP potions and resulting in an even faster than normal minor on the hp/mp balancing, but in my mind I was in fact telling myself to do best as I was recording for the movie intentionally. Sorry I couldn't take it up at the time =/ aq
    2. I honestly abused the Capture it font cause I was having a really bad time picking out fonts on dafont.com so I just lit up when I saw that one and decided to stick to one style of font instead of jumping through different ones like I've never seen fonts before :P
    3. Yep, like I said a buncha times already, I know the clips sucked, trust me I love solo scenes and I know I can party pk and be a great support, I don't need to prove myself anymore, solo scenes are way more entertaining if I play my cards right on that sin...

For the part 2 thing, I only don't want you guys to have your hopes up like it'll redeem me or anything, to be really blatant about this whole thing, I honestly am just looking forward to cleaning my computer cause these clips are raping my hd's XD Of course, I'll put some effort into it, but I'd rather release it early and fine than later and perfect when I already released the main idea of the movie (which is part 1)...

Thanks for the comments so far, I hope more people get to watch it, otherwise people aren't commenting but I don't blame 'em =/ movie isn't as good as I wanted it to be when I first logged on SininS & told myself I was gunna make a movie for her -- I can't control whether the owner should sell or shouldn't, especially when money problems are involved aq. gn for now<3

Songs:
    1) Drake - Forever (only his verse/4)
    2) P.O.D. - Set It Off
    3) Linkin Park ft. Busta Rhymes - We Made It (I didn't know you guys used it, I'm sorry for that, I haven't been watching vids recently aq)

its not a big deal, and it wasnt recent lmfao, think that vid came out a year ago :P no worries ^^

and I feel you w/ the cleanin out your HD deal..... right now just makin an old school GS pk vid for nostalgia's sake even though i quit.... I dont do too well combo wise in the footage, and most of it is party pk, but i'm just making it as a shoutout to all those older DCZ players who were around like a year ago :P

PS: Eminem completely wrecks the song (in a good way) so it was sad hearing it chopped off like that :P

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Wow my house just blacked out, wtf........ Re-uploading sorry, another 2 hours now XD (unless I get another black out :x)
    fuck did they catch him?

i'd have sooo many fantastische ideas for that heavyweight song! :/

I really liked the movie, eventhought the Pk clips were mostly descent. I liked the editing style and the aura the movie reflected. Good job

SaNTa

nice movie

nice ))))

i liked the finished movie though the last minute or so where it was 2 - 4 parties ganking 2-3 players was kinda boring ya feel me

shut up icyy<3

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast